Truth or one big scam?

How accurate is Ancestry's testing kit? Because I heard they will intentionally link you to black ancestors if you're a suspected racist. Is this true?

Attached: 4CHAN.png (200x200, 20K)

>they will intentionally link you to black ancestors if you're a suspected racist
How would they do this? I assume by scouring your social medias. Either way, it's probably pretty accurate but I wouldn't drop however much they're asking to confirm what my parents and grandparents already know about my ancestry.

>How would they do this?

Easy. If you're white, you're a suspected racist.

They are very accurate, and they will store and sell your DNA to pharma industry for few millions per person.

Don't freely give out the most valuable info: the instructions for your molecular determinism.

They say Latino/Hispanic is race which is all you need to know. They are a liberal Globalist company that no one should trust.

Wasn't it 23 and me that did that?

23andme did that.

Yes, and there's nothing stopping ancestry from doing the same.

>I heard from my racist friends they were linked to black ancestors
BLACK'D

23andme is owned by juice btw

Attached: e5e.jpg (680x722, 118K)

Minutes of actual research debunks this claim. It's obviously something low IQ groupthink trailer trash want to believe so that, in the event they find out they have any DNA that triggers them, they can claim their results were "tampered with." So they latch onto this insubstantial claim and started pushing it as not only a fact but a widespread trend as a form of preemptive damage control. When you're really stupid, this sort of thing can protect you emotionally from triggering facts.

It's amazing how quickly this board went from rather respectful, intelligent, and slow to as bad as the rest of the site. It's almost like there's a reason every single decent forum on the internet permabans far right drones and treats them like the unwelcome pollution that they are.

Of course everyone who believes this "conspiracy theory" is trailer trash stupid. Intelligent people take thee results for granted.

You're not dumb, are you goy- er friend?

Are you actually defending the practice of setting up logical loopholes to get out of facts you don't like? It's one thing to be in denial of the fact that you're doing this, but to realize it and defend it without realizing how stupid it means you are is something else entirely. Amazing.

I'm not "realizing and defending" anything. I disagree with your initial premise. To me, you're the one setting up "logical loopholes".

>t. newfag
Gotta know when to let em go, user

Attached: 18198456_1521364437887376_1893248304265725741_n.jpg (600x600, 19K)

>propagate a fake story that 23andme tampers with the results of racists so you can claim your results were tampered with if you get results you don't like

This is objectively what is happening here, it's not a matter of opinion. It's setting up a loophole so that no matter what happens, you can accept/reject facts according to your feelings.

When science is covering a "politically sensitive" issue, such as gender, climate change, race, you should be very, VERY skeptical of any results publicized.

Attached: 1508243293497.jpg (1920x2160, 368K)

Only if they contradict your feelings though. If a scientific study (or a blog written by a neckbeard) agrees with your agenda, accept it unequivocally. Also make sure to call anyone who points out that you're stupid a shill.

Why do you assume i have a problem with my "feelings" being contradicted, whatever that means? If you are the user making the posts about "logical loopholes", it seems to me that you protest too much. Maybe you are the one being scared of contradiction?

Citation needed

you guys say that Jews are bad at math and physics because you’re emotional children. the whole right wing says stupid fucking shit near constantly to cover up their own weakness

>first post says to pay attention to any potential bias when something speaks of politically charged issues
>immediately get asshurt and accuse them of being of being someone you don't like

Attached: 1499921141817.gif (312x250, 2.38M)