How do i learn to like wine. Beer just tastes so much sweeter

how do i learn to like wine. Beer just tastes so much sweeter

grow older. you'll get there eventually.

By drinking wine.

keep drinking it. you'll associate the pleasurable effects of alcohol with the taste of wine and condition yourself to like it.

Don't buy swill. Get a decent bottle of fucking anything and drink it.

Well you're wrong, unless by beer you mean basic bitchery cider or shandys.
Grapes are more resource intensive than wheat and need more specific soils and general enviornments to thrive. Luckily the People's Republic of California has ruined their's by overproducing to perpetuate their slave labor, egregious taxation cycle, so you know not to buy anything labeled California because it will be flat and acidic. This rule applies best with bottles marked 2014 and later.
Emerging locations in quality countries like Arizona, British Columbia, Washington, and neglected areas like Swabia and the Rhineland are all great indicators of grape quality. Tuscan and Piedmontese vineyards have never had problems with sustainability in my lifetime. A few north California wines escape my general rule, and merlot in particular actually benefits from increased acidity in my opinion.
Also this takes money. $8 a bottle minimum to guarantee it to not be swill. Liberty Creek merlot and Pinot Noir and all cheap Chiati's are an exception if you are a true poorfag.

Drink moscato.

Get yourself a bottle of Blue Nun.

>californian taxes higher than german or canadian
wew lad, whatever fracking's putting in your water down there you should share it with the edm crowd

Moscato is the exclusive property of women and men who give limp handshakes

Lambrini.
It's not really wine but teenage girls like it.

beer is pig disgusting and the drink of fat lower classs americans

It's also sweet. I was just trying to answer OP.

Don't drink wine by itself. Drink it with a cheese plateau, a good medium rare steak, a meat stew, etc.

I know :)
I'm just a red wine fag and most whites disgust me, especially moscato

Recommend me a dank Cabernet bro.

Buy a cheap pinot grigio and tell me that's not the best shit

Moscato and Riesling are gonna be your sweetest white wines. Pinot noir is a good starting point for red.

Go to a wine vendor (not a liquor store) and tell them you want to start drinking wine. They'll know exactly which ones for you to start with.

wine tastes better, not sure why you'd lie about this

Just Google wine pairing. For most wines, the brand determines the price, but not necessarily the quality since there are cheap, good tasting wines. It all comes down to preference and an honest sommelier will tell you that.

Spill some on her tits and suck it off.

try sweeter wines
look for "dessert" section in your liquor store wine area or just ask the clerk for help
manischewitz is the sweetest, most syrupy HFCS wine i have ever tasted, so if you want sweet shit look no further

>beer is sweeter than wine
what the fuck kind of beer is sweeter than whine? what the fuck kind of wine isn't as sweet as beer?

sommelier fag here
yep beer’s much better than wine

Get some nice red Rioja

sweetness can't be the problem. beer is more bitter than sweet. it's the sourness putting you off. eat more sour fruits and you'll get there.

I liked the Yellowood Mountain, but stay away from McGuigan.

Start with something smoother. Red wine is an acquired taste.

Something like a Merlot or Malbec. Stay away from Riojas and Shiraz/Syrahs.

This is true, elderly women fucking love wine

Vinoh Verde

I like a nice mulled Manischewitz on ice with an E&J Gallo backer. It's only for sophisticants, such as myself.