His country uses corn syrup to sweeten sodas

>His country uses corn syrup to sweeten sodas
laughingbanditos.doc

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/latino/mexico-got-more-money-remittances-oil-revenues-2015-n510346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>his country uses a shit flavor to make spicy "candy"

If you are going to drug yourself up, just drink alcohol.

Jarritos are tasty af desu senpai

Mexican restaurant in my town started serving them. I'm probably gonna die there desu.

fuck you OP my mouth just watered and got all sore and bothered, I can't get this shit where im at!

>his country can't even drink the water
>his country is third world
>his country is paying for my wall

Mexican soda is still sweet AF and will give you diabetes. Mexico is right behind the US in terms of obesity right now, and the fattest people in the US are blacks and hispanics, the same people that buy OP's soda from the bodega.

>his country is paying for my wall
I never get tired of laughing at this.
They're not paying for the fence.

lol okay, sure thing

Drumpftards btfo
Seriously how did people believe Mexico would pay for our wall

Quit getting all high and mighty on your stupid soda. The only reason Mexico uses cane sugar instead of corn syrup is tariffs to protect some politically well connected domestic sugar plantation owners. Third world shit hole trade practices at their finest.

A punitive 50% tax on remittances sent from the US to Mexico will go a long way in paying for the wall.

Because they briefly floated an idea to use a catapult to return illegals to Mexican soil... but the president of Mexico said go ahead... .

>A punitive 50% tax on remittances sent from the US to Mexico will go a long way in paying for the wall
>hey Mexico pay more for goods you could now buy cheaper from a host of other countries

You don't understand what remittance means. Remittance is when illegal immigrant Paco sends half of his under the table pay back home to Mexico to support his 15 children. All the Feds need to do is hit up Western Union, Moneygram or any other money transfer service. If illegals want to drain funds from the US economy, the least they can do is pay something back. I'd like to see Mexicans try to switch to Bitcoin.

In 2015, Mexicans living abroad sent nearly $25 billion back home to Mexico. Do the math.

nbcnews.com/news/latino/mexico-got-more-money-remittances-oil-revenues-2015-n510346

>A punitive 50% tax on remittances sent from the US to Mexico will go a long way in paying for the wall.
that won't do much, but removing all American-made factories in mexico and forcing those jobs elsewhere will.

>retard tries to sound smart but can't take 10 seconds to look up what a word means
kek, the absolute state of the left

It's not going to happen.
Even Drumpff said so.

Illegal beaners aren't the only ones who can dream

>unironically calling him drumpf
fucking kek, lad.

A taco shop in my town sells jarritos, lime is god tier

president or something of mexico actually says they’re not paying for it are you actually retarded or just pretending to be

try the grapefruit one muh dude.

The US government gives out corn subsidies to out-compete the foreign sugar cane market.

Fuck off back to /pol/ faggot. Leave our humble board alone

Jar-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-itohhhhhhhhs!

>caring about the trivial difference between cane and corn sugar
Its literally all marketing

>He thinks Mexico will actually pay for the wall

If Germany refused demands from Trump a couple of months ago to pay a huge sum of money to the U.S what makes you think the Mexicans will?

To be fair, Germany is the economic powerhouse of the EU and could easily put sanctions on the USA if they really wanted to. For another, despite a rocky history of war the USA and Germany have been staunch allies since the Cold War. Finally, Germany is on a whole other continent so making war on them would be difficult for the USA without also bringing some other EU member nations over to the USA's side.

Mexico, on the other hand, has an economy that's been in the dumps for decades, a rough history with the USA that's been increasingly tense in recent years, and shares a border with the USA ripe for invasion. Mounting a defense from such an invasion would be made difficult primarily because the USA's military is enormous, well-funded, and experienced from numerous conflicts in the past decades. Mexico has a much smaller military, and the defense of the nation is made more difficult due to the fact that half the country is more controlled by cartels than the actual Mexican government.

So if Trump really wanted to force the issue and invade Mexico to secret payment for his wall, then the could easily do it. He would alienate virtually all of his allies both at home and abroad, and I haven't even mentioned the kind of bullshit that would have to happen for Congress to approve of such a war on either Mexico or Germany, but he could theoretically do it.

So what I'm actually saying is yeah Mexico ain't paying for no damn wall.

Secure not secret.

I found that picture you wanted

On it, I'm feeling tacos for dinner, I'll get it tonight. Thanks jar-bro!

is thought germany was the powerhouse of the cell?

>His country doesn't have clean water
>His country doesn't have any money
>His country speaks Spanish
>His country is the home of cartels
>His country is collapsing after a small earthquake
>His country has no superbowl wins
>His country will always be a 3rd world hell hole

I'm good, Paco.
Jarritos are definitely tasty, though.

>his water literally has lead and kids are dying from it
>30% of population live on welfare
>his can't get a job if he doesnt speak at least 2 languages
>cities are known for their crime/murder rates
>Texas and east coast assblasted by a couple of swirlybois
>user confuses Superbowl with world cup(?)
>country literally known for being grotesquely overweight
>no national food staple lmao

I'll stay in Mexico, my man. Have fun paying for your wall kek

My local market has them for $0.59 and they're rapidly becoming addictive.

you are extremely naive if you think the government would ever be able to accomplish what you're saying

it's all lip service

>>His country doesn't have clean water
it's been over 3 years since Flint has had clean water

Africa isn't part of America.

Couldn't even talk about cane sugar-flavored beverages without going full /pol/. Thanks Obama

Orange is the new black, dumbass.

What's the best flavor? I've only tried the guava, and I enjoyed it quite a bit

OP pic, tamarindo, is pretty gud. My fave is pineapple, mango too. Strawberry just tastes like regular strawberry soda.

>he thinks we have clean water
brah....

> Not going to your local Mexican run tacquira and getting a Tamarind Jarritos and dulce de leche.
Why even live plebs?

we have extremely clean water, like cleaner than humans have had access to at any point in history previously

You can get it at walmart, dude. What are you even.

You really think they'd bother with western union and not send it back with javier on his weekly pregnant woman delivery route?

I’m a bong, but are Trump supporters this delusional?

>no national food staple lmao
cheeseburger boom roasted

Not very halal friend. Might have to report this to the thought police.

>Be Mexican.
>Go to Chiapas.
>Man smoking a pipe distributes your wealth.
>Try to visit Guatemala
>There's a wall.
>Relax in the Yucatan
>Get shot.
>Relax in Baja California
>Get shot.
>Visit state capital.
>Earthquake.
>Try to start a business.
>NAFTA is being negotiated against your favor.
>Drink water
>get sick.
>Drink soda
>obesity.

I'd further consider business with Pakistan.

>buying beverages from a country you describe as without clean water
interesante Americano

Canada express entry

German

>literally all of this
>millions of burgers still cross over every single weekend and holiday

Keep crying, an educated mexican citizen in Mexico will always be better off than any user could hope to be.

>Mexican intellectuals

>implying my country doesn't have aisles in our grocery stores dedicated to foods of your country

Don't you get it? YOU are the product!