How will Veeky Forums react when he dies?

How will Veeky Forums react when he dies?

we've all become catholic so we can get him canonized. it's fine.

>harold bloom ph.d blahblahblah yale blahblah academic who never wrote anything worth a damn blahblahblah jew who probably would be a cunt to me and plot against me irl blahblahblah

I'd be like "huh".

I might actually read one of his books.

will he have multiple strokes that render him unable to speak, walk, defecate and make him scared and uncomfortable before he dies?
or will he just peacefully pass away?

Viking funeral in his Yale office.

Don't care.
t. Euro

>meticulously arrange my manuscript
>kill myself

hell be fine

Who?

>fill the boat with all the pleb books he's trashed

This. No one gives a shit about that retard outside of America and England

/thread

This. He's going to convert on his deathbed, he would have already but Jewish academia would lynch him

Oh to have delusions that grand
[PRE-EMPTIVE TIP]

YES! Also, I'm new to Harold Bloom, give me some stuff on him

re-read that James Wood article about him

Read the Shakespeare book to see his method in action. It's a masterpiece of misreading. Hamlet chapter is particularly funny

That's not true lol

Beat my breasts. Shear my locks. Tear my tunic. What else?

WHICH / ONE

>unable to defecate
Sadly, it don't work that way.

bowel obstruction m8
he's had weight issues

Probably with supreme respect, for once. Love or loathe him he's been too huge a part of this board.
His latest tome is among his best, by the way- if a marginally wateted down affix to his wonderful earlier stuff.

Veeky Forums is unable to handle the basic indifference of the world. So rather then being upset or feeling anything genuine, we will quickly mock and disparage the deceased, turn him and his life's work into a meme within seconds, and go on pretending it doesn't hurt.

>implying an intelligent person would read anything from a charts and rankings editor

I'd be genuinely sad desu.

God it must be painful to be uneducated

>he reads charts and ranking lists!!!

No discernible life

i would legit trvel to go to his funeral. we all should

/thread

You remember how all those faggots killed themselves when Judy Garland died? Maybe some of that.

lit will react like they react to everything else, like a bunch of faggots

Throw a house party

Cry.

Move onto Vendler.

f-falstaff is that you.......

Thanks, will check out

vendler is quality but too systematic for Veeky Forums to absorb and meme properly

Clamor for the autopsy report to put up next to DFW's

Purge of DFW fags for conspiracy to assassinate Bloom.

Just his lists. Dont bother reading his book on the canon, its all just justifying his choices.

I know irreverence is key here but fapping over his death is taking it too far desu