ITT: Characters that need to die

ITT: Characters that need to die
NASTENKA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EO7cD6qmydo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking Dolokhov

needs to be decapitated by a screaming cannonball..

Sadly, Sidney Carton. I cannot close that book without feeling as if I'm bringing the blade down on his neck. Was this intended? Wouldn't surprise me. Dickens was THAT kind of artist, plebs.
>speaking of decapitation

Prince Myschkin

Ouch

what?

that cunt is the prototype of the jumped-up, entitled little prick of an SJW with suicidal compassionate tendencies, like that fuck up in Sweden or wherever who got assraped by a rapefugee - and who forgives him because of > muh refugee.

Execution by firing squad - there's no time for torture when disposing of this dangerous filth.

You realize he's essentially Christ, right?

exactly

Well then! Youre at one with the World. No prob.
xo
Satana

listen up Mother Teresa, you realise you're in the wrong thread right?

Razumikhin

Socrates before he corrupts the youth.

spoiler: the J-man gets it at the end of the Bible, christ-user

Don't make-uh me lafff.
Or do.
What do I care?
With respect to the NT Death needs to die...
There's a better contribution than any of which youre capable, bucko.

>mors janua vitæ

tell you what Paddy, I'll send your regards to your Sweet Baba Jay when I pass him out, that's a promise.

Anna Karenina

Cute Latin tag. But why bother with Latin, proddy? Shouldn't you be reading Tillich 'in the original' or something far less imaginative?

I read Sanskrit in the original, potato-muncher.

haven't you got daily communion to go to or something?

Well, if ((you read Sanskrit then it is necessarily 'in the original' -but perhaps what was meant was something like 'I have read the Mahabhatata in Sanskrit, Mary Elizabeth Dominique Diane, therefore I am' ?
???
t. nothing personal (pun intended, gringo)

>Dominique?

I knew I 'd heard that name somewhere before - vid related youtube.com/watch?v=EO7cD6qmydo

[also check her backstory, you'll be edified, Mick]

LEAVE NASTENKA ALONE

Since this is the new Russian literature thread I would like to point out Kirilov didn't deserve it

Also, Petya's death was as heart-wrenching as any young child's in Dickens, if not more so.

White Nights Nastenka right?

Yeah I wanted her to get run over by a car.

Alyosha. fucking precious faggot. He almost fell in love with that creepy little underaged cripple girl.

i was about to write "that girl from white nights" because i didn't remember her name, then i discovered we were talking about the same cunt

Hahaha, I'm happy if she's happy... r-right guys?!

kek

Jesus: another literary character that needed a good death.

Nastinka
>there user, ended her fucking life

What more can I do for you faggots this fine evening?

The King