Brazilian Student Disappears Leaving Behind a Room Covered in Coded Texts and Occult Symbols

This is some next level Veeky Forums:

>A Brazilian student has mysteriously disappeared, leaving behind a locked room covered in encrypted texts, 14 handwritten books and a massive statue of occultist Giordano Bruno.

>Bruno Borges, a 24-year-old student from Brazil, reportedly vanished on March 27th after completing a secretive project consisting of thousands of pages of encrypted texts combined with mysterious symbols. Along with references to the Bible, alchemy, demonology and Leonardo da Vinci, Borges left a bizarre painting of him with an alien – prompting some people to conclude that he was … abducted by aliens.

>Borges was reportedly asking people to invest in his secretive project without disclosing any information about it. He told his mother he was writing 14 books that would change humanity in a good way. After receiving $6500 (R$20.000) from his cousin, he was able to finish his project.

>Here are pictures of this mysterious room.

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/brazilian-student-disappears-leaves-behind-room-covered-occult-symbols-coded-texts/

it's clearly fake but the concept, assuming there is some sense of order to his art-piece, is objectively great

not fake to be honest, family.

I'm Brazilian and I ""know"" his family. They're pretty desperate

i mean it's obvious he's just hiding out.
It's too cute to be real, but as it is it's a pretty strong ironic and satirical meta-artpiece

Better than the pizza box thing desu

The name. Utterly fantastic. Even though probably a hoax, how elaborate...
Speechless, really, at this point- will follow.
One of the texts cited, Giordano Bruno and the Hermetic Tradition (Yates) is a fantastic book. Of that I can vouch.
To quote Sloterdijk quoting Rilke I
>must change [my] life.

One of his friends was arrested because when firstly interviewed by the police, he claimed to know nothing about it. But then they searched his house and found the missing furniture of Bruno.

I'm certain it's just a hoax, his friends are planning on selling the books. Marketing strategy.

either fake or he's just mentally ill and went somewhere based on illusions in his own mind and died

fucking bullshit nigger, his family public spoke that they trust him and they knew he planned all of this.

his friend is already free.

yes, of course it is a marketing strategy, and props to him, regardless of what he is marketing, as said, for all the work he's done he deserves the atention he is getting. I mean, look at the writings and drawings on the walls, its super symmetric and looks almost too perfect to be a free-hand human writing, and he had so little time to do it, and also, 14 big encrypted books...he has way more motivation than anyone in this board

Experts said that the "encrypted texts" weren't that encrypted at all; sloppy, easily deencrypted, and generally lacking expertise. The exact same goes for his "le mysterious symbols" and such things.

There is nothing crazy about it, except the person himself.

Literally me

How goes it?

>5th april 2017
this is old news

Next level viral marketing but the Brazilians are underrated patricians. My portuguese isn't the best but they very often are the only ones taking seriously some neglected philosophers/writers (Kosellack, for example).

>Writings get decoded
>It's all alien fan-fiction

Lmao didn't that guy shitpost his fucking room on Veeky Forums all the time?

Awesome. You go, guy!

Koselleck*

We did it, Veeky Forums!

Did you ever read anything he wrote?

It's pathetic teenage angst, the kind of thing you do when you're a 12, like how masses are misguided and shallow redpill stuff, he is a silly brainlet.

this art project already happend with more people
lol!

Pretty badass. Any followup on this dude?

I read a short story by Borges that revolved around a fictional encyclopedia with fictional entries about a fictional alternate world with its own history, civilizations, languages and philosophical episodes.

This required him to make up whole ideological melo-drammas out of thin air (there was a subtle metaphysical point driving evolutions in language and history).

Not sure if it has anything to do with this but it reminds me of it.

On a semi-related point, I'm getting really tired of kids who think esoteric hyper-complex combinations of various thinkers, texts, languages and ideas (usually with no actual meaning or organization) constitutes creativity.

I think by now we're all familiar with what it feels like to read the Wasteland as a teenager (like a brainlet who suddenly realized there were thousands, not hundreds, of important writers and books). It's not hard to get this reaction from other brainlets.

>hurrrr what does it all mean boy this guy must've been onto something
>surprise there's nothing!

Is that the fucking full metal alchemist transmutation circle?

True. But to crassly underestimate its almost total success wd be moronic. Oh, wait a minute. These are moronic times. Carry on..

That ENTIRE FUCKING ROOM IS BLEACH WHITE
How the fuck does such a home with that exist in mah fuckin martian-red-soiled country!? Also, where did he get his drinking water for him to become crazy enough to decorate a room like that? Meu deus.

Go fuck yourself. They are desperate.

>Borges’ family are apparently shaken by the disappearance of the 24-year-old psychology student.

>The student’s shaken businessman father Athos Borges, said he last saw his son when he left their family home in Rio Branco, Acre, without any money after lunch on March 27.

>He said the family have received some information, but nothing concrete and nothing that would indicate what has happened.

>He told G1.Globo.com : “We’ve tried to call him on his cell phone, but it’s off.

>“He’s never gone before. He did not take anything and the last time we saw him he was leaving home.”

I've just come here to say that the more you obsess and involve yourself in ultraterrestrial beings, the more your life will be swallowed by them.

the ayylmaos strike again

>Da Vinci

Pseud detected

trips of truth

Dude is a fucking pseud, the code was fucking boy's scout stuff, like the letter C is the number 3 and so on. Dude even had a contract witha publisher for his stupid book. It was very funny seeing normies in Brazil commenting on Normiebook that if the country invested in education more genius like this guy would appear.

>Pokemon fanfics
Wow is this next level shit?

>Athos borges

if you think this is real you're an illiterate autist

Where are you hiding?

He's in the fucking life-sized statue of Giordano Bruno

chip away at that, and you'll find a decomposing corpse

Wut?

You should read the rest of Borges stuff, it's all crazy shit like that

Reminds me of Foucault's Pendulum

Brazilians are regularly, sometimes even spontaneously, transported backwards through time, as noted by Homer Simpson -something about the mid-atlantic equatorial region. This is most likely Borges' fate as well. Let's hope that he did not meet with an auto-da-fe.

My old roommate was Brazilian. How often does this happen?

About once every five years.

Huh. I guess that's why I haven't seen him lately.

yo, that's Westworld's maze thingy

>borges