Anyone here eat animal foods? Maybe when you don't have much money for real food?

anyone here eat animal foods? Maybe when you don't have much money for real food?

For the price of two cans of dog food I'd rather buy chicken gizzards, livers, and hearts.

When my mom was coming from Ukraine to the U.S., she had to stop in Vienna, Austria for a while. She was with a bunch of people from the Soviet Union and of course none of them understood German. They went to a supermarket one day and bought the cheapest meat they could find, some kind of sausage in packaging. When they got out and began to eat it, they realized it was dog food, they just couldn't read the packaging so they didn't know. They ended up trashing it and feeling horrible about wasting the money to buy it.

Also when I was little we had this cat who was a real cunt. One time when I was around 4 I was curious what her food tasted like, so I took one of her little dry cat food pieces and ate it. It tasted absolutely awful, and I remember crying because I thought I was going to turn into a cat because I ate it.

I sometimes buy jerky treats because they're cheaper than the ones for humans

No, when I don't have any money for food I hit up the local food pantry.

Potted meat is basically canned cat food

its ok on a cracker

As a kid, I sometimes grabbed handfuls of seed from bird feeders. It was pretty good. Is there any reason I shouldn't get some to eat myself?

My mom bought these cheesy popcorn-like dog treats once. They didn't smell too bad so I tried one. It wasn't terrible, very styrofoamy though.

Well, the seed is probably covered in bacteria and bird shit.

Do animals know that their food taste like shit

Ate some dry dog food when i was a kid, it was kind of like a ball of crunchy puke.

Most pet food is made from deadstock, inedible bits and... pets. Look up what a rendering plant is. Probably something you don't want to be consuming.

When I was 11 I ate a dog biscuit because my stepdad offered me a dollar to do it. I hated it. So then he offered me 5 dollars to put as many as I could in my mouth at one time.
With my six dollars I bought two packs of Pokémon cards and was lucky enough to get a holographic venosaur.

So fuck him.

I used to eat chips or crackers and keep the mush balled up to one side of my cheek. When my cheek was full, I’d suck out the moisture from the balled up mush and take it out of my mouth. Then I’d take bites out of that ball. It was extremely satisfying.

Step three was, "close your eyes and see if you can tell what this is that I'm going to put in your mouth"

Goddamit I was in that thread
So much autism

How does it tastes?

Also , anyone buys meat dogfood? I always see those meat on the dogfood section. It looks like normal meat, anyone have try to cook with them?

yeah

Wtf are you me? This is how I ate doritos

Of course they do.
Why do you think they always want human food?

I remember doing a science experiment in grade school were we had to chew a saltine cracker for two minutes. The enzymes in your saliva would begin to break down the starch into glucose and the cracker began to taste sweet and sugary.

My cat never wants human food ): He always sniffs it and turns away. Ungrateful cunt.

pet feeds aren't cheaper than human food. That guy was just mentally ill.

I've eaten vegan food. That's what animals eat