Ever experienced something which you couldn't explain rationally?

Ever experienced something which you couldn't explain rationally?

Attached: 1517667285100.jpg (450x510, 39K)

Daily. It includes but is not limited to faggots who keep making threads about flat earth, ether, metaphysical consciousness and similar mind boggling shit with a straight face day in day out.

existing

As kid, sleeping outside, I've seen streaks of light jump from star to star, precisely like a laser.

this thread

That's actually fascinating

FBPB

Attached: 1506684459288.jpg (360x360, 12K)

I had a gf once

Attached: 1521684858786.jpg (340x270, 33K)

No.

The falcon lake incident of Canada

no never

I've usually been able to rationalize those experiences by reminding myself I don't know everything, and will never know everything, so this experience is probably just one of those things that I haven't figured out yet. Like algebra

The fact that I keep coming back to Veeky Forums.

Yes. A bunch of times within a few short years, maybe 5 years ago.

Next time it happens (if it happens again) I'll be more prepared mentally.

This is a well studied phenomenon. It's actually hallucinations. Many people get them

The love of holding my daughter for the first time.

what is it called?

The relationship between emotional states, psychedelic hallucinations, and in-the-moment experiences

Yea sure, I can see the future from time to time since I was a kid.
I can no way control it, it's just glimps sometimes they happen a few times a week sometime not one an entire year.
I know you can disprove this pretty easily though.

Why?

Attached: why.png (1080x1055, 74K)

Multiverse.

I've seen regular people walking by in my dreams kind of like filler characters and then the next day I would meet them in real life. It doesn't really freak me out tho.

Nope, granted I do have quite a bit more scientific knowledge than average

I have a lot more knowledge that I can use to explain stuff

Based response, but hard to believe you can't understand algebra with such understanding. Elaborate!

Attached: wut.png (665x598, 104K)