Can someone please recommend me a good book about big guys for me?

Can someone please recommend me a good book about big guys for me?

There aren't any, nobody wants books about or written by lard asses

The Dark Knight Rises novelization.

You should read the Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz. The title character is a fatass bumbling through life trying to get laid, but the novel is more about Dominican culture and Oscar's family. It's really funny but sobering at the same time.

Blood Meridian
A huge guy
For someone like you

Anything by G.K. Chesterton.

Gulliver's Travels

what obese man made that picture lmao

Wanderer, by Sterling Hayden. He was a big guy. Bigger than life

obviously you idiots haven't suggested the perfect book. confederacy of dunces
>inb4 muh valve
i personally think the book is a trashy motley of caricatures revolving round a big maladjusted fatass.

DOCTOR LOVECRAFT, I'M R.E.H.

Beautiful

I think I read a book called "One Fat Summer" by Robert Lipsyte a loooong time ago. It's definitely a young adult book (nothing too complex in the plot), but it deals a lot with bodily insecurities. I remember it being quite effective on that measure.

Conan is a big guy.

Henry IV pt 1&2

>why dost thou converse with that trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that roasted Manningtree ox with pudding in his belly, that reverend vice, that grey iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?

>Thou art so fat-witted, with drinking of old sack, and unbuttoning thee after supper, and sleeping upon benches after noon, that thou hast forgotten to demand that truly which thou wouldst truly know.

Der Fledermausmann?

One Fat Englishman (Kingsly Amis)
Boswell's Life of Johnson

For you

>Missing the Goliath Saga
>this fucking new
Tell me, user, have you been rooting for David, too, you fucking illiterate rooty-poo?

Oh yes, this for sure

>MUH VALVE

My diary DAY SUE

War And Peace, Pierre is a big guy.

Was getting poor recommendations part of your plan?

Fat Lenny and the Island of Tropical Women