What is the general consensus on McDonald's?

What is the general consensus on McDonald's?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

stop making this thread. How fucking shitty is your life that you shill for McDicks on this god forsaken website?

This thread is new and I'm genuinely interested in the general consensus on McDonald's.

The consensus is that it need to stop being shilled EVERY FUCKING DAY

Yeah we got it. You are genuinely interested in hating this board. Your genuine interest is to reduce its quality as much as possible by the most cancerous of shitposting. Have some respect you piece of shit and don't masquerade in code words.

Disappointing because i can get an egg Mcmuffin at 5pm but i cant get a double quarter pounder at 8am.

TL;dr

I haven’t killed myself yet. I think about it every day, but I just can’t do it. Because one day, hopefully soon, I can taste the McRib again, and my shitty fucking life will have an iota if meaning again.

That is my consensus on McDonald’s.

You see, at a point in my youth I preferred Burger King, for whatever reason back then I found their food to be more tasty and seemingly of higher quality, I cannot say the same now. Then, I became enamored with Taco Bell, their "outside the bun" ways intrigued me so, and no doubt their spicy flavorful basis and many exotic inventions such as the Crunchwrap Supreme and Cheesey Gordita Crunch impressed my taste buds and imagination alike, and while I still certainly enjoy a great deal from Taco Bell, I find myself loving the simplicity of McDonalds™. There were two other contenders for me....the White Castle, oh how I love those tiny onion drenched soggy square burgers, I love the doubles, where a third piece of bun is sopped on steaming onion juice that practically turns into a melting goo in your mouth, paired with the unique crinkle cut fries, it is truly a taste sensation. Then there is Rallys/Checkers, they never fail to utterly slather my Spicy Chicken with mayo, the burgers are decent and greasy, their new specialty items are always worth a try and the fries are simply the star of the show, those seasoned brown crispy grease torpedos crunching in my mouth is better than a well deserved urination. However....ultimately, even still there is something alluring...something familiar and friendly....something special about the smell of hot McDonalds™ fries, and the standardness of the sandwiches that never changes. I still get a whiff and crave it as much as anything else, and this is why I have decided that regardless of my love for the unique and special attributes of other establishments, it is the familiarity and dependability of McDonalds™ that seems to reign supreme.

>McRib
But McRib is the worst fast food sandwich of all time

It’s shhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt. People say Abry’s is bad but actually McFaggot’s is by far the worst in America.

You know you can buy frozen McRib patties in the store right? It’ll be just as shitty as if you got it from the restaurant.

McDonalds. Hah. One must at least smirk at the notion of public opinion that takes such an eating establishment in low regard... but if you hold culinary esteem in such high regard, one must savor for themselves and pass holy judgement upon the food which is fast for themselves.

The McChicken
A fillet chicken breast, breaded with artisan crumbs, hand crafted by the McDonald's chefs who traveled the world perfecting the art of deep frying frozen patties. The essential oils drip from the somber heat lamps of a regulated 250 watt bulb. Placed betwixt two processed pieces of bread dubbed 'buns', and layered with a beating egg and oil product with browned lettuce. This is a sandwich from whence the Gods go upon to dine, and rightfully you too will have the same thought when you take your first bite of the golden morsel.

The McDouble
Two patties. Bun. Onion. Pickle. Mustard. Can you mimic this? Unfortunately, the answer is... maybe... however, McDonalds has dozens of trained chefs who can preform this combination of ingredients in such a way that you wouldn't think the ingredients came prepared for them. Descending from the heavens are hands which angelic blessings have been with, and from them create the miracle that is the McDouble... and sandwich which fells one to their knees and praises a higher power for delivering upon them such a blessing.

Fries
I don't know... potatoes or some shit.

Overall, the experience I had at McDonalds was world class. Granted an unheard of 17 Michelin Stars, McDonalds is certainly and eating experience one must experience at least once in their lifetime. Take it from me--someone who has spent their career and longevity experiencing foods from around the world--McDonalds is a revolutionary experience, and certainly a Bucket List item which I have checked off time, and time again.

>wall
>of
>text

Fuck off shills

new tendies are alright, but i'm sure they'll be gone soon and i'll have no reason to go to there

But it reminds me how much bullshit we deal with while McDicks treats the entirety of burgerland as its own region. Other countries get all this good/different shit but we end up screwed because McDicks is has so many locations and they require their menus to be the same here. So if they can't supply every McDicks in the country with the same products, then we don't get it. It's bullshit. It would actually be pretty neat if McDicks randomly selected like 1/5 locations to have certain things on the menu. So you end up with consistency but you also have different things to draw you to McDicks, even going to other locations. There are 3 locations in my town right now, if each of them had some special items on the menu, i would definitely go more often and go to different locations. Like I haven't been to a McDicks in almost a year until the new tendies came out. Is this crazy? Why don't they do something like this? How can they justify having the exact same shit nation-wide? Hell the could divide it up by state too. I live in NM and obviously every McDicks in the country can't have green chile cheeseburgers, but every retard here would gobble that shit up.

>bump
10 cents has been deposited into your McSavings account

I like McDonald's™ because it's the only restaurant near me that serves Bang's™ root beer. It's the only root beer that has the classic aged thyme taste.

>frozen McRib patties in the store right?
yeah just buy the banquet family pack. and a pack of small rolls. also when you do this you can make the double mcrib which is pretty good

>general consensus on McDonald's.
They sell burgers. You won't get much more specific if you want consensus.

I haven't seen root beer in McDonald's in over ten years. You're fortunate that your McDonald's still serves it.

hot fucking garbage

i love bang's root beer almost as much as i love being unable to read cursive

ITT retards or one retard thinking hes not doing this to bait you you dumb fuck, you really think bitching at him is gonna make him stop?

McDonald's is the ultimate in food science, designed to appeal to the greatest amount of people. Only hipsters and vegans look down on McD's.

You’re right, ignoring it is the solution but I was drunk and wanted to yell at strangers online, sue me

completely disgusting and absolutely avoid at all costs.

Getting this with extra ketchup and mayo and its a 10/10

THICC

To be honest I didn't realize how stupidly expensive everything is at McDonalds. I figured I would get a hamburger because I had a coupon but it's like $6 for two shitty thin patties and a handful of iceberg lettuce. For $6 you can afford to eat at a good fast food restaurant or get a calzone or something.

Shit food for retards. Also makes you retarded, fat and gay from all those chemicals inside.

Truly a partitions opinion.
>hot
Damn straight it's hot, fresh and crunch fries

this guy knows what's up

In my country we have this thing called mix n match, basically a mcchicken and hot tea for MYR6.00, shit is fucking cash and best night shift fuel for me.
However I hate the breakfast menu

>no caramel or hot fudge sundae
>only 4 nugs
What is the beef samurai jnr like?
Are you apple pies fried or baked?

holy shit that bubur ayam looks straight up nasty, the beef samurai looks just looks like a mcchicken with beef instead of chicken

never had it, I always go for McChicken with no mayo and hot tea, no sugar and creamer. I suppose it's some teriyaki flavored sauce on beef patty.
all pies are fried
btw that's congee on the left, I wouldn't put that in my mouth for a thousand bucks

it is nasty, I'd much rather have my granma's vegetarian mushroom congee

>McChicken with no mayo
its not a McChicken without the mayo tbqh

I like the peppery chicken fillet alone, it is dry but I get to sip on my tea which is a nice combo.

>ordering food from a real-estate company
Lmao

garbage tier food.

>Go to McDonald's
>order a burger ketchup and cheese only
>has onions on it
Why is this so hard? You're literally doing less work

why wouldn't this just be called a half pounder with cheese? instead of double quarter pounder

I will take any fast food over McDonald's including overpriced shit and I'm a poorfag

>bangs
you do realize it's barg's?

fuck off shill

overpriced garbage food for niggers and children

>The McChicken
>A fillet chicken breast

no it's literally ground up leftover shit meat like the mcnuggets

Chicken nuggets are also breast meat

Cousin works for McDonalds marketing. She made the egg white delight. Hear about this schezuan sauce bullshit. Ask her about it. She didn't even know what the damn hubbub was over. I explain it to her vaguely. She doesn't take it seriously. Mfw there's the McDonald's riots over the sauce. Mfw my cousin learned to listen to me.

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...