What do you mean, user, you read philosophy?

>what do you mean, user, you read philosophy?
>are you unable to think on your own?
>wow user... I think I might need to go now ok..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI&t=24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you will never have someone honor killed over loving you

>being talked down to by a girlbrain

Philosophical dialectic is a dialogue between you and the greatest minds to ever exist. Stupid bitch.

No, you stupid cunt. I read philosophy to garner my conceited sense of superiority over my peers and anonymous losers on anime image boards.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI&t=24s

I don't understand this meme. I have never met a women who has ever actually cared about what I read. Some liked that I read and some thought I read literature to appear smart and resented me for it. The only thing a girl has ever complained about is that I read too much poetry.

Women don't care about it unless they can brag about you to your friends. That's why -- if they like writers -- they will use for social media reasons or to feel smart by proxy. A women uses her partner's accomplishments for her own prestige; it is apart of her own story and she treats it as such.

Women. Masters of reality.

>muslim
>woman
>hates rationality
why am I not surprised

Muslim women are fairly well read in my experience.

Seconding this

lel, the ones I see on a daily basis are nothing more than glorified breeding machines and most of them are probably illiterate.

t.Muhammad

t. me all you want, if you think the Paki women up in Rotherham have ever touched a book in their life you need a reality check.

American Muslims tend to be wealthier and more educated than their euro counterparts, which I imagine is largely a function of geography. As a result, they do seem to be pretty well-read, for our standards at least.

top kek

I created this thread to get a woman hate or muslim hate thread going. Please don't derail the thread, retard

Relax Nigel, some of us here are Amerifats.

yes but only on the Quran.

that's because your Muslims are "refugees"

let her go. what kind of cuck wants to talk to cunts like that?