I have just learned about micro-plastics infecting drinking water from bottled water to tap water...

I have just learned about micro-plastics infecting drinking water from bottled water to tap water. How do I remove them without removing electrolytes and other nutrients from water? Is it possible to distill water, then manually add the nutrients back in?

Attached: garbage ocean.jpg (937x528, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(13)00513-X/fulltext
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

??? you can safely eat plastic, it wont digest and pass through your colon.

I am a bit of a brainlet but I thought ingesting plastics do in fact have an effect on the body? Because of the smaller chemicals attached to plastics, such as phthalates or BPA

if your goal is to live longer, trace plastic in your food or water is probably not in the top 25 things you need to worry about. filtering your tap water in the 21st century is a lot like applying sunscreen when you weigh 500lbs (overly prudent, not cost effective, incorrectly prioritized).

whats your resting heart rate? lets say its 80. reducing it down to 60 will add 15-20 years to your life expectancy.

you could buy a copper thermos, carbon water filter; boil your filtered water and make a green/ginger/peppermint tea with a pinch of sea salt and some organic honey to taste... and have that be your liquid hydration. is it worth the effort? definitely no. water aids digestion and is consumed to replace lost fluids from urine, sweat, vapor. if your tap water was dangerous it would make you sick within a few days of drinking it.

long term you will probably get cancer from just being alive long enough. the way you survive cancer is to screen once a year and catch it early.

What about the hormonal effects of things like BPA though? Personally living longer isn't my main goal but keeping my mind in perfect working order while I am alive is.

At the levels you will be exposed to BPA, there are none. Crappy scaremongering sites are not the best sites to get information.

As a general tip, whenever you encounter something like this, Google the operative word + "debunked." See what comes up. At least give yourself the opportunity to read another take on the subject, and think through what you are gong to believe.

Isn't that the same as saying asbestos is ok in small amounts? I find biology studies to be a shot in the dark, how many years did those studies follow people taking BPA? Is there even a single person alive today BPA free to have as a counter group?

How do i reduce down the heart rate?

In small enough amounts, it is.

>The dose makes the poison

I don't feel like tying a couple of pages to explain to you how studies of possible effects f this or that chemical are conducted, especially since there is a decent chance that you already know and are fucking with us. If you DON'T know and are interested, the info s ut there, Google can dg it up for you.

You are on your way to the truth: Biology as a whole is a psuedo-science on the level of psychology.

Attached: 1490770937513.jpg (764x551, 263K)

You would have to use a multi stage water filter and the smallest micron must be below your estimate of plastic particle size.

I just this for my tap water. Gets me a zero tds, but I can't be sure on plastic.

Attached: 704438E0-ABFC-4C81-8DCF-326B608FD427.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

OK explain to me how this fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(13)00513-X/fulltext is not true then.

>copper thermos
the copper would hurt you

Biologists, when will they learn

Attached: real nigga shit.jpg (740x308, 58K)

Attached: quote-physics-was-the-first-of-the-natural-sciences-to-become-fully-modern-and-highly-mathematical-m (850x400, 83K)

>Screen once a year

Wish I could do this, wish I could have had it from childhood, why isn't it part of every annual physical to just MRI everyone (not ct scan the radiation might defeat the purpose)?

Is it still too expensive?

Most cancer deaths I hear about could have been cured or at least delayed by catching it earlier.

Lots of cardio
Your heart gets stronger and can pump more blood per beat (?), So it doesn't need to beat as fast.

Is it really about heart rate and not blood pressure?

Not him, but whoever has high blood pressure and doesn't fix it, won't live long.
I can see some people worrying about plastics and not checking their pressure.

so what are the major things to avoid, assuming you're not a fatass that eats corn syrup and soy?

I'm paranoid about city water, because of women pissing birth control down the drain.

how do I raise my sons and daughters to be normally hormonally adjusted like they were 70 years ago? why are girls getting their periods so early?

>filtering tap water is a waste of time goy
>just jewgle debunked
lmao

Attached: 1385739052727.png (596x643, 52K)