Everyone has a signature dish

Everyone has a signature dish
What is yours?

Boiled piss

Burgies

Tuna Con Carne

It’s meatloaf with a couple cans of tuna mixed into the loaf.
Near the end, I mix this habanero ketchup with cocktail sauce and pour it over the meatloaf to add a nice crust to it.

Tom Yam wrap.
Plain basmati rice.

Top kek
This sounds like absolute diarrhoea

Omlette

Self saucing chocolate pudding. I've tweaked the recipe to perfection, just needs a splash of double cream and a wedge of vanilla ice cream.

Various kale salads

Pesto kale salad
PESTO (food processor)
⅓ cup raw pine nuts
2 cups packed fresh basil leaves (about 3 ounces or 2 large bunches)
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
½ cup extra-virgin olive oil

SALAD (don't use every salad ingredient, mix and match so you don't mind eating it repeatedly)
Cashews
Beetroot
Baby spinach/rocket
Sweet potato/Pumpkin (thin slices baked 180 C coated with olive oil, rosemary and thyme)
First pan fry
Capsicum (caramelised)
Broccolini
Asparagus
Onion (caramelised)
Second pan fry
Cherry tomatoes
Mushroom
Fourth pan fry (cleans the pan)
Kale (wilted)

MEAT (PICK ONE) (Third pan fry)
Chicken thigh (cook in pesto instead of oil)
Bacon (if poverty is a thing)

OTHER PROTEIN
Poached eggs (4 min)
Haloumi (browned outside, but not crispy all the way through)

OPTIONAL
Goats cheese

Sometimes instead of pesto I'll make a sauce out of the second pan fry by adding thickened cream to it and serving rare steak instead of chicken.

I can make you a mac and cheese with the taste and consistency of runny dough because I always fuck up the bechamel.
Or if you prefer I can offer you some sort of overcooked pot stickers without enough seasoning.

Baked tuna with jacket potatoes
>one decent-sized piece of tuna, about the size of both of your hands
>about 4 spoons of honey/maple syrup
>juice of one lemon
>spoonful of soy sauce
>garlic/nutmeg/green onion/ginger/thyme/bay lead/salt and pepper
>quarter of a cup of rose wine
>4 decently big potatoes
>a bit of oil
>a good, hard cheese you've shredded
>some butter
>mix all ingredients save the salmon into a marinade
>leave salmon in marinade from the morning to the evening
>bake alongside potatoes, afterwards open the potatoes, season them with salt and pepper, put in some butter and cheese and do them au gratin

nice

>sadanduseless.com
what did she mean by this?

Also chicken cooked in mustard and rosemary can be used instead of the sauces, just add lemon juice when serving.

Sphaghetti Bolognes with mushrooms, onions and garlic seasoning
Its simple but still delicious

I don't want to know this meme anymore

For me its the Mc Chicken

bark bark bark

Fried eggs

>meme

>mixing tuna with meat
>mixing it with chilli sauce

Sandwhich with bacon and banana
Peach slices with mozarella

Kasseler with cabbage and spätzle. My dad taught me to make it.

'Backyard' autumn salad with pheasant, pickled beetroots, beetroot greens, homemade goat cheese, cranberry chutney and beechnuts.

I substitute the pheasant with quail if I can't snare one when I plan on making this.

>tuna transformed into salmon halfway through

Truly special

MY EASY
CHEESY
BAKED POTATOO

Salted boiled cod with mustard sauce, roasted potatoes, and fried diced porkbelly. It's not very fancy I guess.

I sometimes do it with salmon rather than tuna so I had a bit of a brainfart there.

A glass of water and an apple. Not a green one.

Fleshlight full of macaroons

My toasty noodle

>mixing meat with meat

Tamales

bread

Spicy turkey and bacon sub

Turkey meat
Pepper jack cheese
Jalapenos
Feta crumbles
Bacon
Mustard

If that's yours, damn good job. Looks amazing.

thanks! yeah, made this one for a party last night. crumb turned out well! it's 50% red fife whole wheat sourdough.

Guinness mac & cheese

Fucking cookies man. I just started getting into them. The variability is so much fun. These are matcha sugar cookies that I drizzled with white chocolate to look like mummies. A couple days ago I made lavender cookies with rosewater frosting. Brought in butterscotch snickerdoodles to work last week.

I love cookies man.

Please post recipe? That sounds amazing

bread recipe pls, i have 6qt enameled cast iron pot to use

biryani

Lasagnia. Also, I eat so many eggs that i perfected the art of making quick and tasty scrambled eggs.

I'm a babby-tier cook but I can make a simple Mongolian beef that's pretty solid.

snowmen

Recipe for 2 loaves:

>437g red fife whole wheat flour
>437g white bread flour
>646g warm water
>100g active/fed sourdough starter
>23g salt

Mix water, starter and flour together, rest for 30 minutes autolyse. Sprinkle salt over dough and mix using the pinch and fold method until salt is incorporated. Rest another 30 minutes.

Stretch and fold every 30 minutes for 3 hours.
Divide, preshape, bench rest 10-15 minutes.
Shape and place in floured bannetons, cover and refrigerate 12-14 hours for cold proof.

Preheat oven with lidded dutch oven inside to 500F.
Remove dough from banneton, score, place in dutch oven with the lid on, and turn temp down to 450F.

Bake covered for 30 minutes. Uncover, bake additional 10-15 minutes.

Slow cooker perpetual stew.

Thanks user! I'm gonna make a sourdough starter this week. What happens if i just use white bread flour instead of red fife whole wheat?

More like backyard autism salad faggot

This

100 variations on poverty vegetable stew
also various beet preparations, I've successfully changed the minds of several people who thought they hated beets

>signature dish
Idk. I like making my own fries from scratch I guess.
But if we're talking dish...
>white rice
>soy sauce
>either pan fried spam or grilled portugese sausage
Fun fact: Hawaiian McDonald's serve both of these for breakfast.

Chicken ramen with cooked chicken, red pepper flakes, scallions, minced dried onion, lemon pepper, and an egg.

Literally my signature written in ketchup

Pork Schnitzel served with mushroom gravy, roast sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts.

French toast , its all about the nutmeg

a lemony risotto spiced with cumin, cardamom, and coriander with strips of smoked salmon and soft boiled quails' eggs

Plum chicken. Sweat purple onions on caramelizing honey with sime butter. Add halved plums, sage, plum brandy, chicken stock, soy sauce, cayenne and ground coriander seeds. Whisk egg whites with powdered ginger, salt and cornstarch, add chicken strips, rest for half an hour. Brown the fuckers and add to sauce. Simmer and serve over basmati rice or rice noodles.

probably my rajas con queso, a poblano pepper and cheese dish even my grandmother (my favorite cook, period) says I cook just as good as her or even better

although these days I've perfected a shanks and beans recipe that surprises even me