Reading the Bible

>Reading the Bible
>mfw Daniel chapters 10-12

Guess we Christianity now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_solae
findingtruth.info/2012/03/13/skeptical-bible-study-daniel-conclusion/
romaniajournal.ro/national-redemption-cathedrals-bell-the-biggest-in-europe-the-patriarchs-bass-relief-engraved-on-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what kind of Christianity tho?

what do you recommend?

The Pope is a living meme, and Baptists are all little memelings. I'm not sure myself which church is right. I'm not the guy posting above though.

Calvinism looks like a good option for autists so maybe I'll try a Presbyterian church.

I'd be Anglican like my main man Lewis if they didn't have a homosexual bishop.

wow, this thread is garbage.

Can you go back to /pol/, please? Veeky Forums is for a little more sophisticated discussions.

Bad Catholic here. Either go Catholic or go Orthodox. Both denominations do not reject the teachings of the church fathers and apostolic succession. I doubt that proddies with their perversion of marriage and their daily spawning of new heresied have it right.

Why are protestants so hated?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_solae

Can't stop finding retarded ways to reinterpret the bible.

Sadly neither Orthodoxy or Catholicism are in a good situation right now.

What's going on with Orthodoxy? I rarely hear from them; probably because of the language barrier.

There are plenty of good Anglican churches

Doing better than proddies still

Primary issues:

Remember how In Catholicism a metric fuckton of people became priests during Vatican 2 because they expected to be able to marry only to be released from their vows after JP confirmed that isn't happened? in Orthodoxy Communist infiltrators FLOODED the seminaries and were so successful in overtly opting the Church the modern KGB literally doesn't know what to do, they've still got thousands of agents that have been undercover for four decades.

Theology wise basically nobody wrote anything down, rural churches have become insular cults, lots of heresy everywhere, priests are often poorly trained in liturgy.

exactly how does this disprove greek, syriac, coptic orthodoxy?

It doesn't.

>muh prophecy

findingtruth.info/2012/03/13/skeptical-bible-study-daniel-conclusion/

In Romania they're also seen as raising a lot of money from old people that can't afford it and swagging out themselves and their churches and not doing any good works. It's so common to see dirt-poor villages with a new, gold-plated, super decorated church.

For example their building the biggest church bell in europe for half a million euros with the picture of the current head of the romanian church cast into it. romaniajournal.ro/national-redemption-cathedrals-bell-the-biggest-in-europe-the-patriarchs-bass-relief-engraved-on-it/

>tfw the Christ ideal is so hard to live up to that every denomination is imploding

oi op wanna make a religion with me