I'm drunk and going to Taco Bell what should I get?

I'm drunk and going to Taco Bell what should I get?

Pic related and a crunchy taco is a meal fit for kings and emperors

I’m a tacos supreme man myself

Grande meal 6 crunchy 4 soft.

Man, those things are good but they charge way too much for what you get.

Dont drink and drive, fucker.

You're a fucking piece of shit and the reason why every police department should have a text tip line. I can't step off line for 5 minutes to report every drunk/high asshole that comes through at 2AM.

2 cheesy potato burritos, 3 doritos locos tacos, steak quasadilla, large pink lemonade

You should get water. Seriously. Thank me later.

>I'm drunk and going to Taco Bell what should I get?
no car accident, please

Maybe he's walking or someone else is driving him.

Five dollar meme box.
>working at Taco Bell, comped

Drive better when drunk anyway.

USED to work.
I quit after a guy came through three times trying to get free food, then smashed the DT window, probably with a tire iron, and by the time the cops came by two hours later we found out the security cameras were so shitty you couldn't read his license plate.

Who said anything about driving? I'm riding my bike thank you very much!

i hope a drunk driver runs you over and kills himself in the process and you survive and have a great story to tell and make millions off your meme value

Bullshit. TB won't serve drunks in the lobby and they won't serve anybody that's not in a car through the window.

op truly is a faggot

>won't serve drunks in the lobby
since when wtf

I enjoy this thread more every time it's posted

How do I make the shredded chicken they use? Spicy chicken that is effectively mush is my spirit animal

Beefy Tostada

You'd get fired. If everyone found out they'd get reported for DUI at Taco Bell, your business would be cut in half. Management cares more about money than some shlub's life.