How do I eat recreationally without getting fat? What replacement is there for the dopamine rush of eating...

how do I eat recreationally without getting fat? What replacement is there for the dopamine rush of eating? Only requirement is it doesn't damage my brain more than stress/depression does
t. depressed user, run 5k every day (all I have time for) the last year and it hasn't helped
Assume my depression is untreatable and life is unfixable to save having a pointless argument

Other urls found in this thread:

gaiaethnobotanical.com/shop/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

starve yourself for days at a time

Cocaine
Coffee (in large quantities)
Nicotine

Or any stimulants really. Gives you a dopamine rush, makes you lose your appetite. Have fun and don't overdo it!

Oh I almost forgot. Spicy food is an appetite suppressant that gives you an endorphin rush.

I do this for the 4 months off during summer. I kinda need energy though when I'm at university.

Lifting big weights
And this

May I reccomended kratom instead? The white vein varities have decent stimulant properties and kratom won’t fucking kill you like cocaine can.

nuts, they are amazing for snacking

hard to get motivated to lift because I'll never get big and thick because of my small frame

sorry but that's retarded, nuts are tiny and don't give you the overwhelming feeling of feeling full, while at the same time being extremely dense on calories

>I'll never get big and thick because of my small frame
You are an absolute faggot, unless you have a chronic disease which prevents you from lifting heavy weights (which I doubt you do)

>nuts don't give you the overwhelming feeling of feeling full
is this b8?

dude literally 4" wrists (smaller than girlhands) and I'm 5'2 I'm a genetic freak. Not everyone is lucky.

>Not everyone is lucky.
it is very rare for someone to be lucky. there is something they call hardwork but you seem like an insufferable cunt who won't work on fixing any of his issues. consider offing yourself.

Yeah.

Unfamiliar with kratom (where the hell do you even get it?), but it's a stimulant in the coffee family apparently.

This is what I do. Starve myself until I'm a few pounds below the threshold for being underweight, then binge eat for a day. I get to enjoy my periodic gluttony but stay thin.

I get mine off the internet. gaiaethnobotanical.com/shop/
However stoners are fond of selling it in their smoke shops too. Buuuuut they overcharge by a fuckton.

>hard work
yeah sure thing retard I work my ass off from 7am-9pm every day and every day life is fucking shit, I want to fucking eat afterwards and just be happy. Meanwhile you post on image boards all day and act like you've accomplished something because your life isn't shit. Congrats.

OP has demonstrated he has no will to change and just makes this thread for attention. Stop replying and let it 404

>how do I eat recreationally without getting fat?
eat no fat
eat only twice a day
no snacking
I recommend veggie bean chili and bread.

you can stuff yourself each meal and you won't get fat. throw in some exercise, like on an exercise bike, and you're golden. eat away.

Do the exact opposite of what this guy says.

Change your lifestyle: walk more, jog, do sports, exercise
Snack more often to leave space for larger meals.
Fast.
Not many choices regarding not putting on weight and eating more. It all comes down to burning the excess calories or not adding more calories beyond your daily expenditure.

It's already been said, but fasting. Get on a fasting diet brother. It's legit. It's the shit. It's everything you want and more. Just requires a little discipline.

Kratom is junk. Don't fall for the meme and end up opioid dependent.

It's not a true opioid but yeah it is a little more addictive than coffee. However it's not a big issue because I can order it by the kilo from at a low price, and I've gone through kratom withdrawal before. It's about as hard as calling out sick for one day, drinking a bunch of water, and riding out the symptoms for 12 hours or so. These symptoms are usually headaches, chills, hot flashes, and lethargy. After those 12 hours are up you're back to normal and ready to get addicted again!
>t. kratom addict

>Do the exact opposite of what this guy says.
shut up. I'm living proof it works, enjoy your ill health, keto-head.

What do you guys consider starving yourself

I binge eat most weekends and then eat the bare minimum amount of (healthy) calories during the week because I feel like shit about overeating, then repeat. I'm not overweight, I did lose like 115 pounds though and now hover around the 'underweight' category. Haven't gained any weight because of eating like this but it seems fucked up and unhealthy.

Okay this clears alot up. You were a fatty, you figured if you stop being fatty all your problems will fix themselves, they didn't. Now you want to be fatty again. Well, life is hard fucking work. There is no easy mode for most people. You can't just stuff your fucking face instead of working out, tanning, buying nice clothes, getting an in style haircut, brushing up on current events, talking to women, taking them out, not acting like an aspie, keeping your house nice, crushing that pussy, dating, marrying, raising kids, and finally looking back at your life and taking satisfaction that you chose hard work instead of cake and masturbation like a loser beta faggot.

>I feel like shit about overeating
you feel like shit because the food you're stuffing yourself with is loaded with fat. I stuff myself with low fat high carb and high fiber foods. So I'm fucking stuffed, but I don't feel hot or uncomfortable or bad at all. I feel perfectly fine. The body is really good with handling carb-based food.

But I like sugar

>I stuff myself with low fat high carb and high fiber foods
Like what

Oxycontin

I'll either fast completely or eat between 800 and 1200 calories per day

vomit after you eat

veggie bean chili with some bread. all home made. pinto beans, carrots, lentils, onions, split peas, peas. big hot bowl of that will fill you up and not make you fat.

>s-stop replying guys
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
and I'm pretty honest about my bad habits, this is a thread about whether it's possible to work around it or develop other vices or possible healthy techniques for releasing dopamine
I eat once a day and still fat :( unfortunately it's still possible to eat too much in that one meal and running does not change that
I'm actually really good at discipline when it comes to it. Last Summer I went for weaks on eating 1 McDonald's wrap approx 400 calories a day. I can also with no preparation go a day without eating because I only eat 1 meal a day anyway. Pulled a couple 3 day fasts too because supposedly it induces production of new brain cells.
this is the cringiest pseudoalpha Veeky Forums post I've read in a long time congrats
don't want to destroy teeth, I'm wearing braces and have to be extra careful

just get HIV bro
the pounds will melt off of you no matter how much you eat

For the past 4-5 months I have been on a binge and fast diet. I drink a 120 calorie protein shake or eat a 140 calorie serving of green beans once a day for 6 days. Every Saturday I binge eat 12k+ calories.

This is obviously unhealthy but I enjoy it.

how do you deal with being hungry and tired all the time

not him but you get used to

I kinda eased into it. Ate 1200 a day for a bit then 1000 then 700 then 500 then 120-140.
It's progressed to the point where I only feel hungry if I have eaten but once I begin to eat I become ravenously hungry and won't stop until I'm well past the point of physical pain.. Did a 13 day fast a couple weeks ago and was never once hungry.

As for the tiredness ya that sucks but whatever. I'm a cashier so it's not like my job is hard.

>I only feel hungry if I have eaten but once I begin to eat I become ravenously hungry and won't stop until I'm well past the point of physical pain
Iktfb. I also alternate between undereating and bringing. Once I start a binge it's like I've lost my mind. I cannot stop eating until it becomes physically painful to swallow another bite.

It's expensive as fuck in the longterm and there will be a longterm because it has addiction potential

>Every Saturday I binge eat 12k+ calories.
Impressive. So have you lost or gained weight during this binge/fast period?

I started doing it at the end of my diet and planned to maintain but have lost about 15 lb's maybe.

6'1 - 164
13,650 calories per week.

bump for the most important thread in the history of this shit board

>fire up your kiln
>knead out some fresh dough
>crush some fresh tomato
>grate your cheese of choice
>top with tomato basil and anchovies
>cook
>serve
>???
>profit

Count your fucking calories.

Scale read 134 on Saturday, 138 today
Time to deprive myself of food til it reads 133 then repeat the cycle

Become a powerlifter
srs

This, if you want to eat a bunch just lift weights. I'm definitely not a power lifter but I'm 5'11 200lb and look pretty good. Lifting weights is easy as fuck, I honestly don't know why more people don't do it.

Smoke weed, it'll ruin your wallet but it'll fix your brain. It's wonderful feeling happy after not even realising you've forgotten what it feels like to not be so down.

If kratom is expensive for you you’re buying it in the wrong place.

bad genetics

>that gives you an endorphin rush
holy shit seriously
Is that really the reason behind all this masochism I partake in

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol

Reduce the body's ability to convert calories into energy for the body to use.
Warning: You will feel super fucking hot and sweat your balls off even if it's winter.

>kratom won’t fucking kill you like cocaine can.

Heroin should work. Good dopamine rush and you'll even lose weight too!

Not to bring up the depression thing, OP, but try 125mg of magnesium citrate with each meal for a week and see if it helps. Worked great on my anxiety.

As for eating tons, there's always green veggies and shirataki noodles.

This. High protein moderate fat low carbs is the way to lose weight
>he doesn't realize protein calories are only 75% absorbed

This.. I get 10 kilos for 400 dollars.

I eat

I'm 6'1 220 with a very fast metabolism and I can handle sticking to 600-900 calories a day. The only problem I see is that I have trouble bending over and deadlifting very heavy because I feel like i'll pass out. Probably not enough blood or something after a month of eating like this. I wouldn't want to go any lower.

>magnesium citrate
Not him but Ive been taking it too. For a ringing in my ears.

How's it working? I have tinnitus too.

Cant say for sure, unfortunately. But the ringing has ceased

Be my gf?

Yes seriously. It's more noticeable if you're eating a lot of subtly spicy food that's on the edge of your tolerance.

You can also get an endorphin rush from exercising really hard for a long time. This is why muscle heads exist (other than testosterone injections).

Just pay closer attention next time to what your body is doing. It makes me feel euphoric and really spaced out.

This book is about CBT (cognitive-behavioral therapy), a successul treatment for depression.

just take MDMA every day

Enjoy your lesions.

Do intermittent fasting

I used to do the 23 hour method. I would not eat for 23 hours then eat for one hour and repeat. Or if you wanna start off easy go for the 18 hour method like most plebs do.

Or just do OMAD

isn't 23 hour and omad essentialy same thing/.

T3 thyroid hormone

Skyrockets metabolism, you can easily eat 5000 calories a day without getting fat

73 replies and nobody has suggested getting a girlfriend and fucking away the calories. Only on an Indonesian knitting board.

Fizzy water and masturbation

if he already has a girlfriend then what?

point is he needs to change his life is hes depressed

EC stack
DNP if you're ballsy
And don't forget the megadose of Vit K

weird because after going back and forth I kind of prefer the opposite, high fat low carb

getting off it and eating too many carbs makes me feel bloated and like complete shit

What are the chances he has a girlfriend? He's a self-admitted manlet posting on Veeky Forums.