Why are we able to make supersoldier ants but not supersoldier humans?

Inmate
Inmate

This is next level shit, not just regular soldier ants, look at that ant's fucking head, that's supersoldier shit there.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

supersoldiers of the future will be robots and unmanned machines, not humans you dummy

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

What is it with you and him both calling non-supersoldier things supersoldiers?
Tiny dexterous fairy people aren't supersoldiers and neither are robots or unmanned machines. Those are completely different topics, supersoldiers are humans who've been mutated so they're twelve feet tall and built like bully whippets.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

nanotech will balloon through machine learning test ecosystems before unmanned human-scale weapons become a major thing.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

too easy to be shot.
wot? is this really your argument?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I never said human scale. the size will range from tiny drones to large unmanned aircraft bombers. but you are very wrong if you believe that those machines will be nanoscale

Emberfire
Emberfire

whippets
You must be high because there is no such thing as super-solders or super-soldier ants.

RumChicken
RumChicken

t.

Attached: 1468752967890.jpg (216 KB, 1024x1420)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

A supersoldier is simply a human who has been designed and trained to be as effective at infantry combat as possible, it has nothing to do with some giant Spartan Halo thing or whatever you're thinking it is.
And those robots will be as small as possible.
If you can put the same firepower down range (you can), you want to be as small as possible.
Basically but more muscular.

TreeEater
TreeEater

my definition is better than your definition!!!11!!1!
Retard

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

They're a kind of dog you idiot.
lmgtfy.com/?q=bully whippet
no such thing as super-soldier ants
popularmechanics.com/science/animals/a12015/how-some-ants-create-supersoldiers-and-why-more-dont/
DURR I DEFINE IGLOO AS BANANA
No, fuck off you autist, everyone knows what supersoldiers are and they aren't fucking elves or predator drones.

Snarelure
Snarelure

A supersoldier is simply a human who has been designed and trained to be as effective at infantry combat as possible
No, that's a stupid definition which leads to retardation like your "tiny and dexterous" plan. Name 5 books or films where anyone used "supersoldier" to refer to "tiny and dextrous" soldiers.

Skullbone
Skullbone

when the roids kill you

Attached: Im-out.gif (1.24 MB, 240x260)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Name 5 books or films where anyone used "supersoldier" to refer to "tiny and dextrous" soldiers.
What the hell am I even looking at?

Attached: Audie-Murphy.jpg (355 KB, 1104x1600)

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

You tell me, you're the one who wrote that retarded idea:
Supersoldiers of the future will be as tiny as possible and dexterous, not big and strong.
Unless you aren't, in which case why are you responding?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit