Holocaust short literature

Hey Veeky Forums
So I want to know about any interesting, short stories about the holocaust. Fictional or real are both accepted.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/acockburn/truth-and-fiction-in-elie-wiesels-night/
e-reading.life/chapter.php/105323/24/Grossman_-_Life_And_Fate.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Rassinier
fichier-pdf.fr/2015/04/05/hitler-ss-vuillemin-gourio-choron/hitler-ss-vuillemin-gourio-choron.pdf
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/04/10/marine-le-pen-doesnt-deny-that-french-jews-were-handed-over-to-nazis-but-she-claims-france-is-not-to-blame/
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-france-election-holocaust-20170428-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fictional
youre opening a can of worms buddy

i forget which one it is but there is a auto/biography about a guy named (jack?) who survived a bunch of the camps. He was shipped around to basically every death camp. And at like the age of 12 or something when he first entered Auschwitz. It's one of the best ones if you can find it, sorry I dont remember, I read it a while ago

night by elie weisle is good

I'll take Boy in The Striped Pajamas for $1, Alex.

Given that this is the only historical event that is illegal to question the veracity of in the west, while being held over white people's collective heads for purposes of guilt-trip theater by a people who have consistently proven themselves incapable of telling the truth, not to mention the many fables of soap and lampshades and the countless individuals who have been caught cushioning their stories with lies, it's safe to say that you should expect to find a lot more fiction than nonfiction in whatever historical account you decide to read on the matter.

If accompanied by the following:

unz.com/acockburn/truth-and-fiction-in-elie-wiesels-night/

>real
youre closing a can of worms buddy, good on you goy

Primo Levi's If This is a Man (I think it's called Survival at Auschwitz in the USA) is a memoir about his time in the camp.

Sebald's Rings of Saturn is about the legacy of the holocaust upon German culture, though it deals with it all indirectly by narrating a walking tour in the UK.

Paul Celan's poetry is all deeply influenced by, and sometimes about, his experience in the camps.

>90 honorary degrees
>literally every contemporary award/medal known to man and a knighthood
humility is truly alien to this man

As was the truth. There's a reason he always wore long sleeves.

not short, but life and fate, if it has to be short, then read an excerpt, specifically the letter from viktor's mother

e-reading.life/chapter.php/105323/24/Grossman_-_Life_And_Fate.html

also, you're a moron

Tadeusz Borowski - This Way for the Gas, Ladies and Gentlemen

No, you're a member of a tribe who lies to people and calls them names when those lies are mentioned, as you just did.

Cynthia Ozick-The Shawl

Fictional. Originally published in the New Yorker. After which it was extended into a novella. The original short story is worth reading

im sorry your feelings are hurt

it's a shame when you want to delve into a topic only to find it turned into a spectacle.

Nothing in his post was incorrect or even radical. To not recognize that there are things that we need to look into further in regards to the Holocaust is just insanely ignorant. Regardless of your views on the subject, ridiculing those who rightfully question history (which has been proven incorrect or not entirely true plenty of times) is just insanely plebeian.

What is the title of that one book with the masturbating machines?

well that brings up an interesting dilemma. can one be deemed blameworthy for telling a lie, when mens rea is absent? perhaps lying happens so frequently it has become autonomic, rendering any attempted criticism against it empty. the proper response isn't censure, it's classification of the phenomena as a form of pathology.

OP here. Thank you all for your suggestions so far.
I'm taking a cultural course at the university and we're currently dealing with the Holocaust. The veracity of the events described are truly questionable, I'd say. But it just has so much story-telling potential that it amazes me.
I'm still lurking for some more, by the way!

Primo Levi
Tadeusz Borowski

There is a time when your post would be completely appropriate, but not in response to that guy. For one, Armenian Genocide denial is illegal in France and Cyprus, so the Holocaust isn't the only event that's illegal to question in "the West". The fact that there are exaggerated and false accounts of things that happened in the Holocaust is hardly surprising, given the scale and gravity of the event. Historians have already sorted most of the fact from fiction. If you wanted to criticise the Nuremberg trials or some historical plaques from the 50s, that's one thing, but those aren't indicative of the contemporary historical consensus on the Holocaust.

>it's safe to say that you should expect to find a lot more fiction than nonfiction in whatever historical account you decide to read on the matter.
The main thing I take issue with is this - if he's talking about actual shit written by historians and not just flavour of the month Oprah shit. If anything it is the works of Holocaust deniers that are strewn with inaccuracies and fabrication, if Irving, Leuchter et al. are any indication.

I like this line of discussion. I find the strong moral vilification of Holocaust deniers strange, ethically. If, from their point of view, they are seeking truth and trying to enlighten others, you can hardly say they are "bad people".

The implicit assumption is that Holocaust deniers are lying for ideological reasons (which I think is true, mostly) or, as you said, are suffering from self-delusion. If it's pathological, then you'd think the response should be sympathy rather than disgust and hatred. Even though one of the whole bourgeois liberal meme is 'mental health stigma', people can't seem to help themselves from hating certain kinds of insane people. ha ha lol good riddance to fred phelps xddd
People just can't help converting their own animal-mind reactions to rambling schizophrenics into rationalised hatred. Most people probably wouldn't be able to argue with Holocaust deniers anyway, their motive for disliking them is entirely social. I think the Holocaust deniers are wrong and overwhelmingly have shady motives and bad methods but for most people I don't think there's much reason to feel superior to them, either intellectually or morally - since they're just believing what they're told unquestioningly. If it became socially advantageous and accepted to be a Holocaust denier like it might be in Iran, 90%+ of them would do it without a second thought.
Um, sorry sweeties :) You live an empty, hypocritical existence. Nothing personnel kids.

Also, as an aside
>French pacifist commie resistance fighter who smuggled Jews to safety and was a survivor of Buchenwald also denied the Holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Rassinier

Reality really is complicated. Materialist liberal morality is too cruel and Calvinist in its assessment of human beings for my liking.

So you want to experience something incredibly real and depressing but only in short bursts

Reading any piece of holocaust-based literature other than 'The Tunnel' by William H. Gass in a post-'The Tunnel' world seems pointless. It's all just a competition for second place.

mans search for meaning

One of the key elements of understanding jewish systems of social control is how much nuance is allowed. Jews and Arabs are semites, and semites are extremely authoritarian and believe they have the right to project their rules and behavior onto the white societies they are presently guests in and are increasingly making themselves unwelcome in. It's this authoritarian mindset that is the reason why they promote laws against questioning historical events, and it's what leads them to do what this jew did, which is to try and attach a word like "denier" to those who don't accept a narrative that countless jews have been caught lying about and which is riddled with holes. The European and the jew are very different types of people, and jewish authoritarian behavior is the reason why they are continually kicked out of their host nations, because they feel they have a right to dictate what is truthful and acceptable to speak about in countries they don't belong to, and to call the natives who question this authority names and label them nonbelievers.

ha yeah. just don't try to follow Weasel's chronology too autistically and it may make sense.

Lord Horror
Baptised In The Blood Of Millions
Motherfuckers: The Auschwitz of Oz

This Way to the Gas, Ladies and Gentlemen by Tadeusz Borowski is a pretty grim, unvarnished account of it, I guess. There's also the Maus comic books but a lot of people hate those.

>Mauss?

talkin about comics, there's this classic (read: banned) French graphic novel, Hitler=SS
fichier-pdf.fr/2015/04/05/hitler-ss-vuillemin-gourio-choron/hitler-ss-vuillemin-gourio-choron.pdf

>while being held over white people's collective heads
it's only done towards the eternal kraut, and with good reason

false. check the countries in which it's illegal, esp. France

pretty sure people don't blame the holocaust on the french desu senpai

really?

then again you don't read French do you.

otherwise you'd be reading it in the freakin news every other week.

post link, mon ami

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/04/10/marine-le-pen-doesnt-deny-that-french-jews-were-handed-over-to-nazis-but-she-claims-france-is-not-to-blame/

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-france-election-holocaust-20170428-story.html

Stolen Soul. I just posted about it yesterday actually.

Anyone have the real short story about the one who got his dick bitten off by a dragon and then turned into a lampshade?

I want to get off this ride

get on this one instead, dude:

Night by Elie Weasel, a tour de France of intellect and emotion, and a chilling cautionary reminder of the terrible evil of right wing thought.

Wiesel gets shit on alot, but I dont feel enough people offer reasons. This guy wore a whole book accusing him of leading a cadre of rabbis to use the holocaust to defraud banks and increase movie and tv revenue, of inflating holocaust numbers, and of sidelining raul hilberg and hannah arendt because their holocaust narratives were no spielbergian enough

see here: and here:

some autists can just follow the chronology and pick apart the fricking narrative.

in fact it's been done already, dig around.

I think you missed the point of the post, the book in the pic is a huge super well cited hit piece on him that makes him look like Shylock incarnate.

Also I found Richard Evans treatment of the holocaust very interesting, as he shifts a lot of blame from the Wermacht and onto national militias in the balkans, baltics, and ukraine that were only too happy to follow some SS commanders suggestion to confiscate and slaughter.

I know Finkelstein's take, what I am talking about is the internal chronology of Weasel's book - it doesn't hold water, it falls apart under scrutiny.

before analysing the monies and external factors and shit, wouldn't it make sense to examine the book and its narrative itself?

ive read it. In his defense there was a surrealist element to it. It is much more appropriate to attack the man behind the vision.

>surrealist

careful, we'll be into Kurt Gerstein territory before we know it

more like Jerzy Kosinski

Is that why jews have forced just about every nation in the west to waste their tax dollars building big, ugly holocaust memorials in their capitols? Jews have tried to make this our anti-religion because they're insane and want others to worship their fake victim complex.

The holocaust, or "holohoax", as i like to call it, never happened.
And if it did, hitler should have finished the job.

there's only one Lord Horror

FOR SOME CRAZY REASON THEY WANTED TO TURN ME INTO A FUCKING LAMPSHADE! You decide whether or not this is fiction.

Nine Age Model - Devil Dancing

>A woman has her life spared on the condition that she marry her captor

Toe to toe, eye to jaw,
The most tension you'd ever saw.
Clumsy give and take, him too much and her too little.
Never stepping on toes, her eyes pierced his soul,
long lost on their way home, he let's them wander.
They would be remembered by generations, one at a time.
For now no one even needed to know,
The song changes and he pulls her closer, chests pressed together, in fleeting avoidance, eyes searching for a place to look, unspoken reverence warms her empty stare,
laying her head against the nape of his neck, and he, turning his nose to the air,
lays a hand on her back, he wonders if she smiles.

lots of non-jewish people died in the holocaust as well. yes jews are a whiny, hypochondriac people with a victim complex, but so are a lot of other people as well

You antisemitic cattle make me fucking sick.

Classifying jewish behavior in relative or comparable terms does a disservice to reality and those you're trying to lump in with jews. None are as vile, and only this one group is responsible for advancing their holocaust conspiracy theory.

>cattle
This is how jews classify non jews: cattle = goyim. Remember that if you mistakenly start feeling sympathy for this tribe of sociopaths.

Just read Anne Frank's Diary and also Maus by Art Spiegelman.

The holocaust did happen.. There's too much evidence to be able to deny something like this. Might as well deny that WW2 happened.

Maus.

>samefagging to push a narrative
you sad little faggot
>inb4 ms paint edit

Try the redpill, brainwashed moron, and see the truth of white genocide

lel, he waited exactly 10 minutes to reply to himself. What a pathetic little goy.

Look at these jews trying to false flag and cause a fake stir. I was the one who answered. Certainly not the one who made the first statement, but nice try, Shlomo.

My God! Just give it up, you are so obvious. Stop with the samefagging! Oy vey!

Read the BIBLE son, and lern some respect. God has made it quite clear who he likes and doesn't like.

The bible was written by jews and Christians are cucks worshipping the people trying to destroy them.

Explain in your own words what you think "false flag" means.
This should be hilarious.

You sir, are a traitor to Western civilization. You do understand this right?

>You sir