You can now only eat food that is your favorite color (naturally that color--no food coloring)

You can now only eat food that is your favorite color (naturally that color--no food coloring).

How fucked are you?

Turquoise.
I'm struggling desu.
Raspberry jelly bellies? Garfish bones?

meh not too fucked, i can have chicken, eggs, bell peppers, eggplant, and a few other things. squid ink....

>green
Plenty of plants to eat, but the meat will suck.

>Anonymous
I do not like them Sam I am, I do not like green eggs and ham

Green

Broccoli (favourite vegetable)
Spinach
Kale
Swiss chard
Chinese greens
Green lentils
Green split peas
Seaweed

Guess I'll have to start eating that green Chinese rice.

Red. Guess I'll still have red meats, if I can still cook them.

Oranges and carrots

>pink
Uhhhh idk strawberry milk?

rare steak and beets sounds ok

Red so I'm in luck
Some grilled beef, roasted bell peppers, red onions, red wine and some cherries for dessert

>white
Milk.
Pills.
Cum.

red onions aren't red you fucking retard

Red...

If I can make red bread and pasta with tomato, carrot, pepper, etc. then I think I'd be ok. Otherwise, I'd probably go quite mad.

this post makes no sense other than tomato

most dark types of carrot (including orange) will readily part with their colouring. I grow red carrots, which are fantastic for making red pasta.

Red peppers are also quite good at colouring things like rice, bread, and pasta.

I like my starches

>Orange

pretty good.
Carrots, oranges, most gourdes, tomatoes
I could probably bullshit some of the darker yellows and lighter reds too. An onion with the peel or a lobster in the shell are both basically orange.

>Don't have a favorite color
Guess I'll starve

Red, me happy

> White

Milk.
Yogurt.
Egg whites.
Some cheeses.
Daddie's cummies.

Yeah I'd live ig.

Blue
Would be tough. Not sure I would make it very long.

PURRRRPLE

Eggplant, Hawaiian sweet potato, purple snow pea, purple king bean, purple radish, some kind of purple snake and armadillo for protons or different birds which were born unlucky enough to have the beautiful tinge of purple in their plume. I'll be right.

I haven't had a favourite colour since I was eight.

>blue
Uhh, does bleu cheese count?

>green
Time to tell everyone I'm vegan

>orange
carrots, oranges, sweet potatoes (insides), some tomatoes
can't think of much else offhand

sounds decent though, I like all of those

He could eat the skins

What if you're indifferent to colors and don't have a favorite one?

The fuck? How is it autism? I don't look at colors and think any of them are inherently superior, they are just colors and exist all around us.

Would you drive a pink car or a brown car?

You're asking me to make a choice between only two colors. That's easy as fuck, I'll just choose the most convenient and less stigmatized color: black. The original question requires one's favorite color. The eye can detect millions of colors, fuck this.

Your favourite colour is black, explains why you're a bit emo.

>mfw pizza is my favorite color.

Purple! I'm one lucky fuck because so, so many good fruits and vegetables are purple! I never really thought about how common violet is despite it being a fairly odd color when brought up as my 'favorite'.

I think purple might be the best color to follow this rule with haha!

My favorite color is actually green so I'm covered with produce (does pasta with spinach count? it turns green) but I'm fucked when it comes to any kind of protein. I guess I can eat iguanas?

Am I the only yellowfag? Corn, cornbread, squash, banana, eggs, maybe I'd be allowed some sauced-up meat. Thinking specifically Indian food has a lot of yellow meat. Not the worst I suppose.

>haha!

Jokes on you OP, I'm color blind.

Really.

Can't think of many naturally black foods.

I'm right snoggered. Why didn't I ever grow out of my goth phase?

Orange

guess it's nuggets and curly fries from here on out

I haven’t had a favorite color since I was like eight years old

>brown
Curry
Rice
Bread
Cooked meat
Coffee/tea/chocolate