Male chefs make worse food than female chefs. Discuss

Male chefs make worse food than female chefs. Discuss.

Let's remove women from the nuclear family equation. This surely will bode well for society.

Thats not true. discuss

Wait weren't men originally in the workplace? No women "let them in". Good bait

Chefs don't exist, it's just a social construct

The only decent meal I've ever had cooked by a woman was pancakes, they fuck up anything more complicated than that.

If this tweet is implying that whites have better home lives due to the family social structures, then yes.

>it's real

Men dominate every field because they are more competitive, women on the other hand are like crabs in a bucket.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY RUTABEGA?!

It's time to admit that allowing men to live past fetus stage was a mistake. They can't handle it.

>pic
I agree, men should lounge around holding symposia while women slave away.

Yawn. Try harder.

You misunderstand. By workforce they mean the safe, comfy, good paying jobs. They still expect men to work those backbreaking and dangerous jobs they won't touch.

Interesting headline considering it was the exact opposite that occurred after WW2.

Historically every, single, accomplished Chef was male. Women are unclean, thus should not be around food. Eugenie Brazier is the only successful/influential female Chef I can think of. TV and Celebrity Chefs are merely actors.

Wew.

>Women are unclean

True, but Julia Child, Martha Stewart and Lidia Bastianich all have kickass recipes. But yes, the unclean part is true. My female wife even argues that women are filthy, so there's that.

>slate.com
This is also the web that host the article that hiring men in offices are mistakes.
You should be ashamed reading or quoting that piece of shit news,even huffingtonpost is more reliable from that shite site.

>My female wife
what a time to be alive

Women can't do anything better than men. Fuck, in Thailand I even saw men that were better at being women than women.

What is a white nuclear family? Why do they have so much radiation? Is it contained, or are they killing people left and righ just by proximity?

Errytime.

Daily reminder that women can achieve something..not when left without men

>celebrity chefs

They're actors.

>mfw you think they wrote their own cookbooks

LOL, roasties...

Such women exist because of tryhard alpha-wannabe saps. Degenerates, the lot of them.

>provided examples of women being women
>b-but the men caused it!
End your life.

Organic butt plugs make for the best workouts desu

another reason women shouldn't leave the kitchen

could be staged (or orchestrated by casting shitty women) for male audience reinforcement

hilariously satisfying irony.

I'm a man of many minds on the topic of sexism.

I really don't care about whatever you guys are grabbing each other's dicks over but your response made me think.
It's always made me laugh that just posting a picture of a fat neckbeard with a mention of reddit is considered an insightful argument on this website.
In all the time I've posted here it's just been variations of that same response, a fat undesirable person with the mock-ideology or popular hobby du jour superimposed somewhere in there.

>Be me, highschool autist with slight gift for cooking
>went to school with a culinary program
>Same 30 people in this class for all 4 year
>Way more women then men
>The only woman in the class to ever get good grades was sucking teach's dick (literally)

>Shitty women
So all women??

What do you think happened to Japan?

Jokes on them, i'm more comfortable in a job that might kill me.

Not him, buy it ain't no retard's fault that you are a living joke.

Nah I'm in shape, just had a few glasses of wine and thought I was posting on my blog.

to be fair the white-knight cucks who took care of the women in both cases are the evolutionary enablers that lead us to this point.

No, the male and women are equally shitty. It is just a bunch of random women or men. Shitty or not is not important; it is just like working in office. It's random people.
He's true you stupid ass.
No, they took care of the women because otherwise the women would be angry. They're enablers but would you get stranded with angry women? At least by enabling them they'll still have the women getting some work, otherwise the women would just refuse to cooperate at all.

The women did not live with the men until the men arrived at the island.
And somehow it is still the men's fault? You're drunk?

But that's a good thing if you are white and want your people to prosper

THE ETERNAL SWEDE STRIKES AGAIN

Faggot.

Could've solved the issues with the dumb bitches with the simple rule "if you don't do any work you don't get any shit"

Like those three dudes on the female's island could've kept them out of the hut or denied them food if they didn't contribute

Same with the three woman, they get jack shit from the dudes if they don't do anything

Lol this reads like all of my fiance's stories about playing softball. Every team from little league to d1 collegiate level was like that. Especially the ones ran by women. Her most successful team was run by an old white guy who made them clean their own facilities including field and bleachers. Literally told them he didn't give a fuck about their feelings he cared about winning.

What the actual fuck is happening

The left is losing literally everything they have.

This is just them throwing whatever they can against the wall and hoping against hope that something, anything will stick and keep them relevant.

inb4 /pol/