ITT simple, odd meals that you love

One of my favorite things is eating a can of king oscar's sardines with some green olives.

In a similar vein, I learned a white trash tuna salad recipe I make all the time.

Can of tuna
mayo
dill relish

eat with saltines

really quick and you already have everything laying around so I make this often enough and enjoy it.

when im in full poverty mode i make a cake of flour, water, and whatever spices i have left, boil it until it holds together fine, then pan fry the globs of boiled spicy/peppery flour paste

im sure its bad for my bowels but it's fun to eat and is filling enough.

serious question. How could you really every be this poor? I'm no millionaire but I can't imagine. do you not work? hooked on drugs?

sorry, I just realized that you aren't telling the truth. I'm drunk and didn't realize you were goofing.

>do you not work?
basically that. I only work for the military reserves of my country and can't seem to hold a decent job outside that, and that fact combined with other things in life leads me to skip even a lot of my military service.

I also don't have a credit card or line of credit. At all.

This has led me to a weird life state where I can suddenly have literally no money at all, straight up not enough in my checking account to even buy an overpriced box of KD, but I've been debt free my whole life except for personal debts between friends (the only big one ever has been waived as part of friendship and other than that it's petty sub-10$ shit like "covered someone else's bus ticket" or "got bought a beer on labor day") and a phone bill i simply stopped paying and have ignored since because having a phone number is vastly overrated

it's also just not unreasonable these days to just have flour laying around but not be able to have meat or vegetables left

jeez man, idk what non american country you live in but there are a fuck load of ways to making easy money online. I can't imagine giving a fuck about sub 10 bucks and I'm a neet 27 year old.
idk how shit works over there but you should get a CC bro, keep it below 30% and let your credit score go up, some day you may need it.

>l-lol just invest in meme coins and do funny voices on Fiver just ask me a fucking neet shitter with no friends who got offended by poverty in a thread about poverty food

you obviously have lost the plot if you think i give a shit about your financial advice

This doesn't sound bad at all. It's basically flavored, fried bread.

not super simple but
>fry up some top shelf canned tuna in kerrygold butter, season w/ hella pepper
>poach 2 eggs
>make homemade hollandaise
>tuna in bowl, top with eggs and hollandaise, sprinkle w/ paprika and green onion

the most deliciois form of suicide via atherosclerosis

Not him, but you ought to apply for food stamps or something, my dude.

Unless of course something like that doesn't exist in your country.

yo, stay offended bro. That shit is funny. No one gives a shit about your shitty life but keep up the posts so we don't get bored on here.
Can I borrow 3 euros tho? could really use it in my time of need. Trying to make some flour patties for dinner.

Over easy eggs on top of white rice

i'm honestly in the same situation. i'm 22, no debts, no line of credit, but also no driver's license and not even a state id. i'll have about ~50 cents or so in my checking for months at a time (free account because it's with navy federal). i usually have to make do with whatever i have left that's not perishable.

>slightly hardened yolk
that's over medium boyo

samefag, i forgot to add my small meal. one thing i really love is butter pasta with a slice of kraft cheese on top. i know that shit isn't cheese, but it's cheap and honestly adds enough to make it not boring. or hot dogs with rice.

bread, olives, and cheese with red wine

if those are green olives and you throw in a decent log of salami then I'm in

any decent olives. cured meats make it too rich of a meal for my taste but yeah it would definitely go well with it

Saltines with tomato paste and parmesan cheese. Idk why i even started doing this, but i love sweet acidity of tomato paste on its own, and the salt from the cheese and saltines cuts through it really nicely.