What books should I leave lying around my apartment if I want people to think I'm a super genius (not just normal...

What books should I leave lying around my apartment if I want people to think I'm a super genius (not just normal genius)?

I'm thinking...
>Being and Time by Heidegger
>The Golden Bough by Frazer
>PhilosophiƦ Naturalis Principia Mathematica by Newton
>The short stories of Anton Chekhov
>Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus
Book by Wittgenstein

What else?

Other urls found in this thread:

bactra.org/notebooks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a Zettels Traums in the WC

Finnegan's wake and Green egg and ham side by side

Some modern books about about quantum mechanics (no pop science), Kant and Hegel in German and Tolstoy in Russian, so people think that you speak multiple languages.

Leave Mundus Millennialis casually open on your browser so that anyone who sees it thinks you're depp and mysterious.

>so people think that you speak multiple languages.
Genius

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!

hegel and husserl

Your own handwritten pro-pedophilia manifesto.

On a similar note, what books should i leave lying around my apartment if I want people to think I'm an interesting person? I want to pretend to be a cool normie.

Except that the likelihood that somebody will recognize those books, by those authors, as hot shit -- and they indeed are hot shit -- is laughably low. Your visitors will have no frame of reference to judge as to how well-read you are. Can't remember the last time somebody knew who Wittgenstein was and why his work is important.

On the Road

>a super genius (not just normal genius)
actual kek

my diary desu

Anything by Malcolm Gladwell.

Hegel's 'Phenomenology of Spirit'

I own that book and hated it. Thanks.

Spinoza would be best.

check'd

Fuck that.
What books should I leave lying around my apartment if I want people to think I'm a simpleton?

Clifford the Big Red Dog, Arthur, New Living Translation of the Bible.

The answer is obvious

if they recognize writer or work by name then its by definition entry level and unimpressive

Depends on who "they" are. Are they college professors?

this guy minimum
bactra.org/notebooks/

If you leave Heidegger out I will assume you're a faggot, honestly. That's the type of person who would constantly make inarticulable appeals to ad an poetic bullshit every time we tried to talk about anything other than being in your everyday lifeworld. No thanks.

You're missing a Greek. Leave Plotinus out so people know you're not an entry level faggot that started with Germany and worked backward.