Tfw when the Qur'an makes more sense than anything you've ever read

>tfw when the Qur'an makes more sense than anything you've ever read.
>tfw when Qur'an exemplifies Moses and praises Jesus and you realize that Abrahamic religions are one monotheistic belief system.
>tfw Qur'an puts the "Jesus son of God" meme to rest once and for all by saying he's a prophet and messenger.
>tfw esoteric philosophical messages are hidden in plain sight in the Qur'an.
>tfw literally every question you can ask has been answered in it.
>tfw it's the greatest nonfiction piece of writing ever.
>tfw no one on Veeky Forums will ever read it and try to understand but shitpost regardless.

>tfw literally every question you can ask has been answered in it.
Who does it say is the best anime waifu?

You clearly haven't read the bible.
They're pretty identical.
Quran just got worse versions of the stories.

>Tfw the Qur'an is one book without variations and is pitted against several contradictory ones, yet its versions are called worse and not completely accurate

>Muh judgement day
>muh recompensation
>muh eternal punishment
>look what happened to pharaoh and many others like him we destroyed before!!!!!11
Yes its an amazing book for weakwilled cucks like op.

if you read the hadith you would know, nerd

Hadith aren't part of the Qur'an.

>there aren't contradictions in the Koran
sbys

Okay, Abdul

>makes more sense than anything you've ever read
>factually incorrect historically and cosmologically, with literally one-fifth of the text being completely incomprehensible without extra-textual explanations (hadith), and on top nobody actually knows what some of the arabic words even mean and so some hypothesize that they are words from other languages written in the same script but even this is problematic because that contradicts the hadith

the quran thinks mary is part of the trinity lol
retad

Sure senpai, except the koran has been adjusted over time, Muhammad was illiterate.

Old versions of the koran they find are different from the one people read today which is from the 8th century. So much for the unadulterated word of God.

I tried to read it
it's boring as fuck compare to bible
same words again and again

>tfw when the Qur'an makes more sense than anything you've ever read.

Try reading more than one book, ya pseud.

Fun fact, there is a part in the quaran were Muhammad rides a flying donkey named lightning to Jerusalem

obligatory memeposting

>Heaven is a place where you can eat sweets and relax all day

Embarrassing desu, like a 12-year old's rendering of the bible

Actually It doesn't, there is no trinity in Islam, In the quran Mary is just a good human, who is also the mother of Jesus, nothing more

>falling for intentional simplification of 7th century Nestorian Christian and Jewish doctrine so as to integrate both into a new religion
My problem with Islam is that it reduces the divine promise of the Jesus' gospel to some insignificant prophecy which has been lost in time.

How could you accept any belief that removes the loving self-sacrifice of God and replaces it with a revised Mosaic law? I never could accept that.

But this is a bait thread anyway. That's what frogposting means here on Veeky Forums.

That happened in hadith, It wasn't exactly a donkey, and It's name wasn't lightning, It was "boraq" which is close to "barq" the Arabic word for lightning.

no thats its depiction of hte christian tritnity

>the Qur'an is one book without variations
Patently false. Look up Birmingham Quran manuscript and Sana'a manuscript

why are there so many Koran shill threads recently?
Is it because of the huge /pol/ influence and wanting to get rid of them again?
This is the weakest and most boring form of bait really?

>literally every question you can ask has been answered in it

How to build a bridge?
How to drive a car?
What is the best way to sell gaming cards?
How do i analyze the amount of organic material in our lake water?
How do I break a rock and construct a road?
What kind of topology should I use to describe the magnetic field produced by two stochastic electrons moving in my trap bombarded by molecular beam of noble gases?
My gas chromatograph's retention curve always decreases in my control samples after washing the dehumidifier tubes with chlorinated water; why?
How long these platinum coated aluminum pellets used as catalyst for my 680 degrees Celsius combustion oven should last compared to 720 degrees Celsius ceteris paribus?

Off the top of my head

>returning to a legalistic God when you already have one that overcomes such limitations in the New Testament

>the Quran makes sense.

Nigga, stop jacking off to anime. It's making you dopey.

Bible
>Turn the other cheek

Qaran
>And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

read this user, there's lots of interesting stuff in islamic mysticism

Kek. Birmingham manu actually proves Quran hasn't changed at all.

>being a mohammedan
>believing some wonky mistranslated bible is the TRUE word of God