When you go to a buffett, how many plates do you get? And how much food on one plate...

When you go to a buffett, how many plates do you get? And how much food on one plate? And what is your weight and height.

Census time.

I honestly don't like buffets because they are often overpriced, and then I feel the need to eat my "money's worth", and I end feeling sick and get the itis. I usually start with a salad, then get two plates of regular food (but end up adding too much, I don't have good portion control, hence why I don't care for buffets). Don't usually get dessert since I'm not a big sweets person.

I much prefer a sit down diner, or even a fast food place, where you just order what you want, and it's already pre-portioned.

As for me, I'm 6'1, and go between 145-150lbs. Don't know what's with the random 5 lbs coming and going.

Depends how hungry I am.

as much as i can eat before my stomach is in too much pain for me to breathe right

The only buffet i go to is a Chinese place and I eat a plate of crab lets and a plate of sugary fried dough.

6'1 200

i usually get a light soup and salad plate, one or two entrees, and one or two desserts

i hate the feeling of being too full so i never overdo it

I don't really like food that much, so when I go out to buffets by myself, I only tend to get one plate. Sometimes I just order a drink but no food, sometimes no drink and only a dessert plate. It's hard to predict how I will feel until I enter the place and let the general atmosphere influence me. Can anyone else relate?

Nothing because I'm extremely fucking paranoid about buffet food and who sneezed/coughed/reached in to touch the food that's been sitting out.

my cousin basically gave me a footjob under the table at a china buffet when we were younger

nice

Story time.

Went to a buffet yesterday, was very full after 2 plates and half a bowl of soup.

6'5"/320lbs

Would you consider a Brazilian (uma) steakhouse a buffet? I usually eat until I get the meat sweats (an hour or so of meat-men running around me)
Only other buffet I go to would he a local Indian place, usually 3-4 plates and another plate just for naan. 250lbs 6'2"

Hi boy this is all me
I do Chinese. I start with a full plate of seafood, mussels, shrimp, octopus, stuff like that.
Then I do a plate of lo mein with all the different kinds of meat I want, general tsos, Mongolian beef, ribs etc
Then I do a plate with odds and ends to “fill in the corners” chicken feet, tripe, frog legs, more seafood, random novel shit they might be serving that day.
Then I do a dessert plate of fruit with maybe a serving of one food I already had but want more of.

>inb4 fat fuck
I’m 6’ 160lbs and have abs. I just fucking love Chinese buffets.

I love buffets, but I'm the same way about feeling the need to eat my money's worth and putting too much food in my plate. At my favorite Indian buffet, 2 plates with a moderate amount of food + a small bowl of kheer + small cup of mango lassi + small cup of chai usually leaves me feeling really full.

I used to get 4 full plates plus a soup. Now I get like a plate and a half to two plates. I get a bunch of different things on a plate since that's what I enjoy most from buffets. If I just wanted a bunch of one thing I would just go to another restaurant and order that thing.

Feel way too full after one and a half plates and maybe a cup of soup.

5'7, 320lbs.

I find Indian food to be really filling, I don't know if it's all the starch or the spices and meat chunks in the curries but I always load up a second or third plate and then regret it shortly after starting on it

I haven't been to one in decades.

>go to a buffet
>i-i'll just water

>an hour or so of meat-men running around me
thats enough to give anyone the meat sweats

>Don't know what's with the random 5 lbs coming and going.

Everyone's weight fluctuates about 5 pounds, based on your hydration levels and how much food you've got in your guts.

Probably around 5 plates of meat and vegs, and two of dessert. 1.75mt, 75kg.

5'9 85kg
4-6 fairly full plates depending on how much I've eaten during the day

3 plates of a somewhat small/moderate serving of meat veggies and some lo mein and then for dessert a cookie and some fruit. 5,8 165lbs

Chinese buffet
First plate main
Small portion of baked salmon, lemon/orange chicken, mixed veg, garlic broccoli, chop suey, any feat veg
Second plate, wrap up main
Cesar salad, bread roll (croissant), sushi ( California, veg, tuna, 1 each), chicken skewer
Third plate dessert
All I can fit in myself and my purse, cake squares, tarts, pudding, jello, ice cream...
Female, 5'9, 170lbs

I go to an Indian buffet sometimes. I have 2 fully loaded plates, sometimes a third small plate if I can handle it.

6'1, 250lbs

I eat nothing but the sushi and crawfish
I say 2-3 plates sushi, 3-4 with crawfish
6'2 190