Obesity is increasing year after year in all developed countries...

Obesity is increasing year after year in all developed countries. Will it ever stop or will we just get to the point where everyone is 500 pounds? I am asking Veeky Forums because this seems like a psychological/ scientific question.

Attached: 1522020490222[1].png (1237x710, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity#Reports
moneycontrol.com/news/world/this-thai-airlines-is-banning-fat-people-from-flying-business-class-2534067.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O9TLtZhUrVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The speed of fat c is constant in all frames of reference, you can never reach 500 pounds unless you have infinite number of twinkies

155 lbs here

OOMPH

left:

>engineering degree
>100k starting
>healthy
>successful
>will age well

right:

>math degree
>can't even land a job scooping up dog shit
>morbidly obese
>tumblr blog with only 7 followers
>dead before 40

>engineering degree

Attached: 1200px-2008-09-27_Fagbug_in_Durham[1].jpg (1200x800, 267K)

>>engineering degree
>>successful

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7K)

you have the math vs engayneering swapped, my friend. you are welcome for this advice!

>engineering degree
>50k starting
>sit in a chair all day surrounded by fluorescent lighting
>unsuccessful
>die early from long hours of work and commute
>

Me on the right

>Obesity is increasing year after year in all developed countries.

citation needed

>Obesity is increasing year after year in all developed countries.

imported via immigration.

Legalize proven to work diet pills. Yeah in a tiny number of people they cause heart attacks but that's sorta the price you will need to pay.

Taxing people doesn't work. Education doesn't work. Diets don't work. Promotion of any kind does nothing.
The only thing you will get people to do is swallow a pill that is cheap to buy.

charge a fat tax

by which i mean tax fat people

BMI tax, I like it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity#Reports

Die from commute?

I think I read something about CRISPR removing some genes that make people store excess fat.

Nice. And you get a "fit" dedication on your taxes if you can be certified by the governmental fitness center. It's like 2k off of your table income at least.

Plus they really need to give you benefits on your insurance.

An airline just banned fat people from business class.
>moneycontrol.com/news/world/this-thai-airlines-is-banning-fat-people-from-flying-business-class-2534067.html

Our secret weapon. We open McDonald's in North Korea and Kim Jong Un dies of arteriosclerosis..

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

State Enforced Fitness rallies

>Obesity is caused by a virus
youtube.com/watch?v=O9TLtZhUrVg

Attached: 15216073913.jpg (876x719, 76K)

Nice job butthurting all the math majors, engie.

>You need magic pills to diet
Tax companies for employing fat people and don't allow people to use social welfare systems if they're overweight.
Diets work for everyone who goes on them. Exercise works for everyone who does it. Taxes work everywhere it's been tried. (See Japan)