/fat/

Fast food is killing me but not fast enough

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just count calories LMAO

are you happy? I am trying to eat less fast food so I can lose weight. This week I only had it twice. If i didn't care about my weight as much I'd eat out more often i think, but I'm a fairly active person. Idk just thinking about my health. I'm 25 like 70kg. Worried about getting diabetes or some organ failure. Coming off a couple years of alcohol drug abuse. Hard to say fuck it when it comes to my health I get so sick of hating myself

Eat a bullet if you want to die.

>had it twice

you gotta cut back even more i'm afraid. Even once a week is too much, though i'm in the same boat as you I eat out on my weekends.

Recommendation - Sardines. Whole fillets/steaks, goddamn near a super food

White Castle's waffle n chicken sliders are my baby

Which fast food place is that at

I have never been happy user

You could drink too much water and die from that too. Would be quicker! I think ~6 liters within a short span should do the trick.

Can I drown myself in soda instead?

Actually yes. Acute water intoxication can happen with soda as well.

Can I eat some chips while I do it?

This thread is low effort just like your life apparently. Can you at least bring some discussion to the table if you’re gonna blogpost this shit and claim it’s food and cooking related

>6 liters is lethal
Are you kidding me? You are fucking retarded.

Do you want me to talk about my health problems or something? I was hoping other fat people where around to tell their stories I guess there are too many newfags who aren't used to posting here yet

>makes a stupid thread and expects others to provide all the thread material

Okay, reported. Just because you put in zero fucking effort to this thread and expected someone else to carry it like we're your personal entertainers.

Ok

lmfao enjoy your ban /v/eddit

That's not enough food for a big guy.

You can control your weight by fasting

Yeah, why the fuck not. It would make your shit thread a little better. How about you tell us a story since you're waiting for us "newfags" to give you entertainment. I hope the next thread you make is eating yourself to death because that might actually be interesting.

How fat are you? What's your problem with fast food?

Who /400club/ here?

whats your typical daily food intake like, big guy?

1200 calories, weight is slowly coming off.

Former intake was near 4-5k probably

damn thats a low amount, good luck

Ok so my eyes started hurting for no reason and I went half blind on my right eye, it hurt so much I couldn't keep it open by 6 pm after a day of seeing then one day I wake up and I'm bleeding from that eye, I still don't know what happened but now I see better except sometimes it gets a little blurry, I never went to the doctor about this.
This one time I rolled on my sleep and crushed my own arm under my fat all night and I woke up unable to move my arm and feeling an intense pain, I got dressed with one arm however I could Wich meant I dragged myself half dressed wearing sandals in the middle of winter to the hospital, turns out I caused some nerve damage and all I needed to tho was wait and by night I was ok again
This one time I ate an entire double cheese pizza by myself and then I couldn't shit, like I had this massive turd I could only push to a point but couldn't release so I tried everything,I ate a ton of fiber, I ate like 3 cans of beans, I tried to shit standing up I tried to get a box to rise my legs and nothing, I had to get a laxative from the pharmacy, I had to push like a madman but I managed to do it, I broke my asshole tho, for like two weeks every time I had to go I felt intense pain in my asshole

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
nigger

>I'm dying
>keeps eating 20,000 calories a day of junk food

>goes to doctor about a sore arm
>doesn’t go to doctor about literally bleeding from eyeballs
Why

i thought i had a stroke or something

That's all i wanted man. Now I'll share some of mine, although i'm only kind of overweight.
>Be me, 18
>Parents leave for 2 weeks
>High every waking minute
>Get cravings
>Eat entire cheese pizza by myself for breakfast
>Eat a couple cheeseburgers for lunch
>Make and eat an absurd amount of beef wellington for dinner
>Cheesecake for dessert
>Downing all of this with monster
>Do this every day for 2 weeks
>Gain 30 pounds
>Can't shit