I've eaten Nandos once a week for years

I've eaten Nandos once a week for years.

What takeout do you not get tired of?

kfc wicked wings. I haven't had anything else from KFC for a long time. I only go there for hot 'n' spicy chicken and wicked wings.

Wicked Wings have started to get freakishly big. The drumettes are almost the same size as a regular drumstick.

Beef vindapoo, I've been eating it 3 or 4 times a week for the past 10 months, it's my favourite food

I don't know what it is about it but Nandos coleslaw is the greatest fucking thing ever

>white female hand
>black male hand
hmmmm

Did you just assume their gender and race?

Used to be tempura shrimp from a really good Japanese place I used to live near. Got the lunch special at least once a week since I worked nights.

There's at least three people dining in the photo

And they're all men...

Just some lads enjoying some Nandos together.
No homo.

this post is ironic or sarcastic or something, right

Nando's is south efrican

I really don't get the popularity of Nandos. I don't think it's bad - it'd be hard to ruin the chicken - but the chips are absolutely shite imo. What are you ordering there?

I'd love to have nandos on a daily basis, but it's easily 2x the price of a normal meal in my country.
Favorite combo would be half a bird, spiciest peri sauce, grilled veg, and garlic bread. Then I'll grab lemon n herb to balance out the spiciness.
Nando's is the most wholesome eat-out spot for me.

the fuck is nandos? sounds gay shit

I also want to know what nados is but I think it looks pretty good!

Also, racemixing is a no-no.

If I eat lo mai gai right before bed will I die?

you can't eat it retard it's for the fish to eat so they won't devour the princess.

I disagree with your use of the word 'takeout' here.

I get an extra hot chicken and peri chips.
The chips are good if you get peri salt on them.

Why?

Wasn't it an official not a princess?

Also this shit is delicious. Just not the one with mushrooms.

That's not even a fucking pony.
If you're going to be a huge fucking faggot, at least get it right.

Because Nando's is a regular restaurant. YOU only get takeout food from there. Your wording suggests Nando's is a takeout place or that people get takeout from restaurants more often than dining in them.
It just struck me as a strange way to start your thread. A bit presumptuous. I'd have chosen 'foods', 'restaurants', or 'dishes' in place of 'takeout'.

While I'm at it, I also dislike when people refer to the food they're eating using only the name of the place they got it. "I've eaten Nando's" "I had Burger King last night" "Let's get some Subway".

Don't mind me, I'm just bitching.

I've only tried their signature peri peri chicken once, and it was pretty good.

never had nando's but I'm always down for a kebab

or a double cheeseburger at maccies

I've recently got into eating German Donner Kebab's - probably have them once every 2 weeks and they're far superior to the bog standard chicken shop shit

It would be very painful

all dat red meat gon give ya cancer m8

>Pickelhaube
>nazi

I want vegans to leave

donner is truly the ultimate way to consume a kebab, based roaches

Wow, that's some impressive autism you have.