You don't cook ethnic food, do you?

You don't cook ethnic food, do you?

Wow retarded nobodies say retarded things. Who would have thought?

>dressing up like other people is racist
>dressing up like yourself is also racist
Amazing democrats are getting btfo

>Posting old as hell articles from some nobody to try to bait people on a food & cooking board hosted on a weeb website.
I'd ask if you had anything better to do, but we both know the answer to that.

>let's import a shitload of nonwhites from 2 dozen different countries for reasons of ~*~*~*multiculturalism*~*~*~
ok then, not that happy about it but whatever. guess they have some cool-looking clothes and tasty, unique dishes
>NO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE ANY ASPECTS OF THEIR CULTURE. EVERYONE NEEDS TO STAY IN YOUR OWN LITTLE BUBBLES AND NOT INTERACT WITH THEM IN ANY WAY THAT COULD POSSIBLY BE APPROPRIATING
ok what's the point of having them here if we're not gonna have cultural exchanges
>no no those foreigners are allowed to take our culture because it's only fair since we've stolen so much.

>Facebook tier b8 on Veeky Forums

>Posting digital brownfacce.

>not allowed to find your own race beautiful
>wahhh why we lose elections

Trump voters are not beautiful.

>dress as a brown person
>racist
>dress as a white person
>racist

>Dress up like a black person.
>Robber.

>A parents blogger has written
Lol who cares.

>thinking he can get me to post my trump girls folder this easily

fuck.

>>no no those foreigners are allowed to take our culture because it's only fair since we've stolen so much.
i disagree. american normies have a bad case of xenophilia now (ironically, that was autocorrected to xenophobia) and also think they have no culture of their own. they have been exposed to nothing but america for so long that they are completely ignorant of americas culture. they think american culture is the "default", its some kind of non-existent blank slate/empty void that everybody else has filled up. they love other countries because they have the culture that america lacks. if you disagree with them and like american culture more than other countries cultures, you are clearly a xenophobic idiot

a personal gripe i have with this is people who travel. theyll go to some city, see a museum, take a tour of a historical building, go shopping, travel out to see some natural park, and think its all so better than america. the frustrating part is they probably havent even done those things in a local city in years. even someone who lives in a flyover state can get to chicago in a few hours

No, I cook my own food with ethnic ingredients.

So you rob culture to appropriate it into your food?!

Never thought I'd have to say this on Veeky Forums of all places

Am I culturally appropriating americans when I make burgers?

t. Iranian-American

Those movies came out recently

Fuck off with this stupid shit.

>recently
>Frozen in 2013 and Moana in 2016
wot

Just stop being a fucking retard and things will get better.

Every day we stray further from God's light

When in doubt, Poe's Law.

>Daily Mail

One step down from The Onion.

Apparently it would be easier and faster if they just told you what you can do rather than what you can't do. But they probably want to keep their options open.

>Moana
>Cultural apropriation
I had to google those

And how is this even remotely Veeky Forums?

Not ck, but let me say this: fuck these types of people. A kid wants to be a character of another race then let them.

>stop cooking ethnic food
>stop shopping at ethnic stores
>90% of people shopping at ethnic stores are not ethnic
>ethnic stores have to close down
>replaced with your average stores
>now that place looks exactly the sam as every other place
>the people working there for years have to go back to their respective countries

i do
and then i throw it into the trash.

i also don't eat the yolks from eggs or "brown" rice

That's happens everywhere. Locals can't see the forest for the trees.

I actually only cook Dutch food because of racism.

Wait... is that racist too? Is it racist to not cook other ethnic food because it's racist?

>dailymail on Veeky Forums
And I thought this shitpit couldn't sink any lower

Yes. If you're white, anything you do is racist no matter what.

>90% of people shopping at ethnic stores are not ethnic
Where the hell are you where this is true? Almost everyone at the asian store is asian, and asians with a nonasian spouse coming with them being rare as hell. Most white people think the store smells weird.

I'm a hapa, I cook whatever I want.

>go see local museums and cultural things because why not, might as well learn about it
>lots of abbo apology bullshit
>literally 90% is telling me how im bad
>go to one country town
>thinking its going to be the same old bullshit
>drive past local pub on way to museum
>see a big sign out front
>''no niggers allowed past 5pm''
>alrighty then
>get to meuseum
>its some old hard cunt who's probably killed 20 abbos that week
>starts ranting on about how abbos are useless fucks and boasting about the genocide and massacres that happened in that town and neighbouring areas
>the tour has American chicks
>these bitches don't even know what to say to this guy, he is making them feel uncomfortable as fuck
>the madman puts the blame onto them and starts comparing about how aussies slaughtered natives and how yanks did it
best tour ive done

but yea Ill only eat things invented by whites
>no brown rice
>no pepper only salt
>no black beans
>any burnt bits on anything and its into the trash
>toast has to be almost white
>no egg yolks
>white bread only

whenever i go there on weekends there are like a thousand normies pointing at the wierd looking products and asking each other whats this?
sure they walk out with some candy or soda o some brand of instant noodles that isnt sold at other stores most of the time, still thats a ton of people buying candy, soda and ramen

Why do people, like you, think that when people are talking about atrocities committed by your race or your long-dead countrymen that they are talking about "you" specifically?

you are an atrocity produced by my race

Just as bad as the people that refer to their favorite sports team using "we" and "us" really.

I'm multiethnic/multicultural. Am I allowed to cook things only from my constituent ethnicies or from other ethnicities as well by simple virtue of being multiethnic?
I was raised in a country other than my home country or my parents' home countries: am I allowed to cook food from that country's culture though I am not part of the majority ethnicity represented there nor of the minority ethnicities also present there?
My ex-wife is from a wholly disparate culture and ethnicity than mine. Am I allowed to cook her peoples'/country's/culture's/ethnicity's cuisine?

If it makes any difference:
1) I am at least 25% non-white, depending on your definition of non-white.
2) my ex is a different sort of non-white.

because the coons look at you and say ''your ancestors killed us with guns and shit and now its you killing us with drugs and booze'' they sit there with their smug look on their face and say everything you as a white person does is wrong. they specifically single you out and ask questions to you like ''what do you eat, what do you do for work etc'' then they tell you off and call you evil because you do those things not abo things, so yea when I get called a racist for owning a smartphone, or get called a racist while they are pointing at me and accusing me of all the things I do yea I get the feeling they are having a go at me.

>risk being racially insensitive

you can suck my salty marzipan balls

I honestly can't wait for the Western World to crumble.

little girls shouldnt wear anything at all desu

How about one piece swimsuits? I really like my little girls with one piece swimsuits.
Or jean shorts.

Retarded somebodies say retarded things, too.

>Daily Mail
[opinion discarded]

>mother blogger is argentinian
>says she's white

hmmmmmm really gets my action potentials going

>this is why Trump won.jpg
Seriously. The choice is a celebrity real estate tycoon, or people who take these issues seriously. Pretty simple. Honestly, the West has to be doomed, given those choices.

These niggers really are the new Puritans. The far left is revealing it's true colors. They want to control every aspect of your life. And it's good that they are revealing it now, so people can realize not to get on board.