Saturday Morning thread

Hey Veeky Forums, what do you think?

Shouldn't you be on /soc/?

You're a fucking woman aren't you?

Fuck, you're a skinny girl with above average intelligence.
>Tits or gtfo

>eating nutritionless tasteless shit

"Mysogyny isn't a problem."

A lifetime of ingesting hyper-sweetened food creates a dependency
Thus another victim of Big Sug'

I'm feeling pretty good today. Finally finished Lauren Southern's book.

You took that from Mike Cernovich's twitter. You were there shilling for share blue. Now you're spamming lit

What are your intentions?

Not much. Just sitting here wanting to cum on your oatmeal and then have you eat my cum with your oatmeal.

Get another spoon

What for?

There are no women on the internet.
What that meant is that nobody will give you special treatment and attention for your gender on the internet.
Those were the days.

Imagine how entitled and self-absorbed you have to be to consider someone not placating to your feelings is hatred and bigotry. The same way people aiming to defund your free fuck pills is "a war on women".

If you think I'm a girl it's because I talk to women all the time. I haven't been single since I turned 16 because I'm not anxiety-ridden like you.

Then why ah you heah?

It's the beginning of summer and I'm bored.

Jesus Christ, this thread...

OP is literally a girl

If you're browsing by this thread, I'm just letting you know, we got a real girl in here.

THIS IS A GIRL THREAD

What clues make you think this?
I don't see anything gender specific.

Worthless attention whoring
Mac
Style over substance, obsessed with appearing a certain way rather than conveying actual content
Slightly faggy neatness

Definitely a girl. You can sort of "smell" them through the internet after a while, by how little they contribute to anything. Permanent outsiders, they just stand out.

Interesting.

See:

What's wrong?

That smell is pussy emenating from my dick. What kind of content are you interested in?

I see everyone as individuals because I like your company during my austic meltdown.

At the farmer's mkt early this morning (i get there right when it opens) i passed an aged biker-looking couple the haggard though thin woman of which was pointing to a boy eating a breakfast sandwich and said, 'i had one that wd eat two frenchfries and an entire bowl of ketchup.' that's pretty much it.
took my dog.. sure hope that Aussie kid who lost his dog yesterday (in a thread now archived) found him, or her. Dramatic seeking by torchlight for hours in the bush, sad exasperation, ..i wish him well. And all of

>all that halo

holy shit

>a decade of WWE

that movie was interesting tho

Can you lose a dog in Australia? Aren't there deadly animals around every corner to the point where dogs die at a rate enough to depress the need of mourning?

>gender specific

I'm not a faggot so I'm going to share how I enjoy books on a Saturday evening. Perhaps this might inspire someone who isn't reading or feeling well.

He was pretty upset. And made that same speculation.

Animals will break your heart. Lost my cat two years ago. A mighty hunter. Kidney failure.

Hey is that book worthwhile? Is it preachy? Been on my to-read list for a while, but I always bump it down the list in favour of something else.

Also is it super father-son relationship based? How many heartstrings does it tug?

I like your spoon user.

You have infitinte options for entertainment and you choose to fill your time with those books.

I'm about halfway through right now. I definitely wouldn't call it preachy, really the opposite. Half of it has been internal monologue exploring the "ghost of rational thought" and the other half has been about the motorcycle trip itself. Theres been a few father son moments so far but nothing I would really say that pulls at heart strings, yet at least.

It's definitely nice to read though.

Thanks that was a good response. I was hoping it was not preachy nor had too many "love you dad - love you son moments" so I shall get to reading' it soon. Good luck with your future book endeavours, may you receive no dog ears nor bad translations

Do you remember the part where he says, "Interesting is a non-word," in response to Lolita being called interesting?

You're sweet

Don't waste your time, that book is trash