Okay Veeky Forums, I need some advice from you soda connoisseurs here

Okay Veeky Forums, I need some advice from you soda connoisseurs here.

I'm about to quit soda forever but I need a substitute. Is this shit any good?

i like the root beer, but the rest are shit

Zevia's pretty garbage. Buy flavored sparkling water. Pic related is pretty good, from Walmart. All stores have their own generic brand of flavored sparkling water.

Get flavored sparkling water, then go to normal sparkling/lemon water

Then just drink water and free yourself from the bubble jew

Is there anything with just stevia and not some sugar alcohol mixed in?

>I'm about to quit soda forever
>are these sodas any good
I've heard people say that they need to "quit soda", is just quitting sugar sodas what they actually mean?
Or is this grandma-tier "aspartame is poison so diet sodas aren't even soda" thinking

To answer OP, Zevia is pretty good but is just diet soda. If you want to quit carbonated beverages in general, get into tea and never look back.

He probably means the sugary calorie laden liquid Jew

Sparkling water is a much easier one to deal with cravings an

I just want to quit normal soda but I want a "healthy" alternative. I know diet soda is just a meme.

Then just drink diet soda. It's fine.
t. went from 315 to 180 lbs chugging cocke zero the whole way.

Carbonated water if you just need the fizz in your life.

>went from 315 to 180 lbs chugging cocke zero the whole way

I lost a lot of weight recently too but I have a sugar addiction so bad that I would eat a whole birthday cake by myself if I just get a taste of it. I'm trying to go "sugar free" starting next month.

zevia tastes like headaches

Just drink water you fat faggot

i like it. stevia works best when its an acidic drink, can kill the aftertaste a bit. adding some lemon to these sodas helps. they are of course too expensive, i find them on sale at grocery outlet sometimes.

Can confirm these are much better tasting than diet soda.

replace soda with tea.

Coffee, tea, water and club mate

Cold green tea.
Not the shit with teabags, get some Chinese or Japanese tea.

It’s alright but if you can’t just substitute soda for water then you are destined to be a fat ass for the rest of your life

I like la croix personally. If you still need your sugar fix, try doing half lemonade, half seltzer.

Are these not the drinks Joe Rogan gets a raging erection over on his podcast? Might be a good call to YouTube him talking about them

Yeah he gave Joey one back on Friday I think it was Root Beer.

CVS brand is the best one of these t b h

Coffee, water, and Mio

Just drink diet soda. Zevia is fucking gross