Fuck people eating healthier

Fuck people eating healthier.

My favorite vegetable free foods keep being discontinued.

First the 7 eleven gets rid of the bacon cheddar ranch chicken melt, now Taco Bell gets rid of the beefy potato burrito.

Shits got me mad, every single 7 eleven sub has a vegetables on it now.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fuck vegetable
Picture has green beans

beans are legume you fucking retard, not a vegtable

??

They do the same thing retard. If we're splitting hairs then that's fruit sauce on top of that meat. Don't be a pussy. If you wanna say fuck being healthy, then don't stop at fucking green beans.

they dont do the same thing you fucking retard. if they did they wouldnt have the fucking legume catagorization you fucking dick head

Legume is just that it comes from the family Fabaceae. That doesn't change that we treat it like asparagus, or any other fucking vegetable. For being mad at vegetables you really are being a little bitch. What, are tomatoes ok because they're technically fruits? Is avocado redeemable because all that matters is that it's scientifically not a vegetable? Be a fuckign man user. This wishy washy bullshit just doesn't make sense.

its not a fucking vegtable, its a legume you DUMB FUCKING CUNT holy shit open your eyes for fuck sake and learn a book or 2 for real

How do you manage to type? You're clearly so brain damaged from years of malnutrition that you can barely read.
WHERE DO YOU STAND ON TOMATOES? WHERE DO YOU STAND ON AVOCADOS?
There, it's a little easier to see. And if you just respond with "hurr durr their leguems" then i think everyone would realize that you're just a faggot and they would let this thread die.

i dont care about the rest of teh shit you are typing because you are doing a straw man and moving the goal posts you fuck head. simple fact is beans are legumes, not vegtables. you are to fucking retarded to even understand that concept then you are the malnutioned one

>doing a straw man
>moving the goal posts
Did someone just write a formula for you kids to troll here nowadays or something?

Just let this thread die everyone. OP is too much of a faggot to actually make a thread successful in any capacity. I asked him simple questions and he just sperged out and looked up what fallacies were. I hope every fast food order accidentally has vegetables on it for the rest of your life.

says the faggot calling legumes a vegtable

im not op, how muchb reading comprehension do you have, kid? i dont even have the same typing style as op

fucking retards the lot of you

why dont you just take the vegetables out of the sandwich?

>Gets butthurt that he got called out
>"Don't reply to the thread let it die!!!"

Depending on who's classifying it, faggot, legumes are treated as vegetables. That being said, I'm not the user you were arguing with. I'm more than happy to point out that you're retarded, however.

Dude I just asked you about tomatoes and avocados and you just kept bitching to me about beans being legumes. Yeah i get it, they're technically legumes. But they can be replaced with any green vegetable. You just kept dodging the question and since i assumed you were OP in a fit of rage over the gas station sandwich having veggies. If you wanna talk then we can talk, if you're just gonna be a raging faggot then I'm gone and I suggest that everyone else leave you to sulk in a dying thread

they are a grain not a vegtable you dumb fuck, youare wrong, admit it cuck shitter

didnt even bother to read your post, bitch

go buttfuck a dump truck

so pathetic you cant even counter me. you know why? because i am right and you are wrong

No need to be upset user

calm down there, fatty

>t. smelly paleo cuck
and by the way, there is vegetables on your pic

LEGUMES THEY'RE CALLED LEGUMES

did I trigger your autism? Tomato is also a vegetable by the way.

Is this legyoom guy for real? I haven't seen this level of autism in a while. It is kind of refreshing.

its multiple people, me and another guy

you 2 are so fucking retarded

Legumes are vegetables.
Leaves are vegatables.
Roots are vegtables.
Bulbs are vegetables.
Seeds are vegetables.
Tubers are vegetables.
Stalks are vegetables.
Florets are vegetables.
[spoiler]Fruits are vegetables.[/spoiler]

no, leagumes are seeds and therfore grains you dumb cunt

>ketchup on a well done steak
yeah not taking any food tips from this guy.

legume more like lelgume

I covered that in my list, taint-crust.

here is your daily reminder that legumes are not vegan therefore OP is a faggot

you type like a woman

think i give a fuck about ve-gays? fuck off kid. and im not op, just someone enlightening you fucks on what legumes are

>can't refute my list
Get rekt.

its not a list, there are no bullet points, dot points or numbering. its a bunch of dumb shit you posted, thats all.

plus your a woman so your opinion is automatically discarded

>you type like a woman
>Veeky Forums cooking and food
>expecting men to cook
are you gay user?

all the best cookers and chefs in the world are men, typical woman to dumb to know that shit

>legumes are not vegan
why are legumes not vegan i'm really confused

i can't find any crackpot opinion like that with google

then you are indeed gay.

no, you are the gay one here, lesbian faggot

Who the fuck would.. long beans are vegetables in a normal world. A legume type of vegetables.
It is an overlap. Something like green beans are still vegetable although it is a seed. Something like lentils or peanuts are not vegetables because we eat treat them differently.
Same something like tomatoes, you wouldn't call it tomato vegetable juice, but you would call it tomato fruit juice.

Fuck, looks like Marlon Brando has escaped his containment thread again.

Every living organism classified in the plantae kingdom is a vegetable

Jesus christ

Underrated

>Fuck people eating healthier.
>Implying meat isn't healthy
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Vegetable is a catch-all not a classification. You're literally retarded.

>meme blog about grr real man who loves tits and meat and pumping iron
>blog about how protein is safe
>research paper showing that milk is good for building muscle
>opinion blog about how atkins is good and grains are the devil

wow man, sure showed me how meat is healthy.

You dumb fucking retarded. The word “vegetable” is a meme catch all word to describe plant foods. There is, technically, no such thing as a “vegetable.” Plant foods are either roots, legumes, seeds, fruits, bulbs, leaves. Why don’t you learn a book or two you literal retard.

I'm glad you admit it and that post wasn't sarastic/shitposting at all. Otherwise, to post that, you'd just had to have not read my post at all and know nothing about science or biology; like a retard

Is that fuckin' ketchup on your steak, you fuckin' pleb?