How can I inflict a huge amount of pain on myself with leaving a significant wound?

How can I inflict a huge amount of pain on myself with leaving a significant wound?

Attached: IMG_0187.jpg (3264x2448, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rb1FdLMDpyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch anime or flat earth videos.

Be horrible to someone you love

Attached: 1496219218262.png (481x406, 42K)

get hit with an Active Denial System

>anime
Pain not love

Inject yourself with Substance P.

Attempt a grad degree in applied math

Fall in love.

youtube.com/watch?v=rb1FdLMDpyQ

put a big dot on your arm or other bodily area with black sharpie and then hold a handheld laser up against that dot. don't try this at home though

Stick something sharp under your fingernails, then do it again when they start healing.

But a taser

get bitten by a bullet ant

>How can I inflict a huge amount of pain on myself with leaving a significant wound?
>with leaving a significant wound?
>with
dump acid on your face?

I've been looking into this for a little while. So far I've heard that the most painful things are cluster headaches and opioid withdrawal. Why do you ask OP?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1517635091477.jpg (460x459, 68K)

make a kidney stone

you said 'with', I assume you meant without?

a taser is probably the easiest way, although if you do it too much you'll damage your nerves

dress like a ghost with a pointy head and walk into a ghetto

Inject yourself with large amounts of histamine.

go to a power line transformer with a knife and start stabbing around inside of it

:^(

Attached: very sad cate.jpg (574x430, 20K)

This meme, please Connor stop.

uh what

If you did this repeatedly and didn't lose your mind wouldn't your body become resistant to its natural histamine and you'd have a constant antihistamine-like reduction of inflammation and anti-allergy symptoms effect?

yes it would eventually take more histamine to trigger a synapse
although i'm pretty sure pure histamine in the blood stream wouldn't do anything

benzo/alcohol withdrawal is worse than opiates