Quick! You can only give Richard Spencer a single book to disprove his racism, which book do you give him?

Quick! You can only give Richard Spencer a single book to disprove his racism, which book do you give him?

The holy bible

fpbp

spbp

He can't read

In Search of Lost Time. by the time he finally finishes maybe he'll have grown up; he doesn't seem the sort to actually learn anything by reading. can't see anything through all that ideology

Define racism. Is he advocating for the right of people to live in homogeneous communities or is he advocating for government enforced discrimination? Is he simply recognizing biological differences in races or is he trying to institute policy based on those observations, and if yes what sort of policy? I legitimately don't know what he wants.

Oh here we go. Fuck off to /pol/

the catcher and the rye

When did blacks steal and claim the cuisine of white southerners as their own? And why was it allowed?

He's not exactly been subtle about it

What's wrong?

once they started cooking it right nigga

>Name was Frantz
>Lived in France
What did he mean by this?

He seems to be begging for some bash

>named Frantz
>was actually from Martinique
What did he mean by this?

This doesn't tell me what his positions. There's a world of difference between a guy that recognizes biological differences in races and someone actively advocating for genocide based on those differences. Both could be called racist but I would say only one of them is bad. I'm just curious of which one Richard Spencer is, and that little snippet of what looks like rhetorical questions doesn't tell me anything/

kek

can't we adopt a rule about low quality threads that have little to nothing to do with Veeky Forums??

b-but they cook it in the exact same way

Heinrich Himmler: A Life, Peter Longerich.

Jezz, tose guys were a bunch of frustrated idiots.

>thread about books debunking racism is not book related
Go back to /pol/ kid

He's not even a human being for me.

why? what's wrong with racism that needs to be disproved?

>what's wrong with racism
... really?

What does these mean?

Yes really. What's wrong with recognizing biological differences in different groups of people?

These people are brainwashed cucks. They'll never admit that blacks are inferior of mind to you and me as white men of rationality and logic

He had a speech at my college and a student asked about that quote, and it turns out that that article wasn't even written by him.

Is this actually a decent book or just proto-SJW?

1. That was written by Colin Liddell not Richard
2. He was saterizing an African American author by replacing the word white in her piece with black

The Bell Curve

MY

lmao, lefties btfo as usual

Niggers aren't human beings for me

Veeky Forums posters aren't even human beings for me

There is nothing that can be done. He brings up that Anglos founded this country but often calls their ideals faggy; he wants to create a white ethno-state but wants to give labor jobs to blacks. His viewpoints don't seem well thought out.

lurk moar boyo

Ulysses. See tge world through the eyes of a Jew

How To Stop Being A CIA Nigger

He's a plant. He's set up by the FBI to round up people who otherwise might actually do something useful and to waste their time in a honeypot while monitoring their activities

>This is what low IQ posters really believe.

>he thinks richard spencer isn't cia

wooo lad

Yeah he's a real (((white nationalist))), pushing objectively moderate immigration reform, never saying anything helpful or proposing repairative policies, just seemingly trying to make people mad.

His ONE crime is that he said the US is a white country.

Yeah he should have said a 60% white country DAY SU
It was never a white country it was an Mongolian/Native country then a few whites poured in and it was a little white. But then BAM millions of blacks imported and hell the spaniards/Mexicans were already super numerous out west so when was it a white country ???

i love how he responded to your troll with - paradoxically - the same argument you satirized

these brainlets are sad but everyone can see that the moment they share an opinion

if you count corpses in your tally it is a supremely white nation faggot

american indians were a tiny holocaust compared to settler numbers

>land is who first took it
The nation of the united fucking states has always been white, but it is changing

the united states will always be white because when ppl who aren't white come here and make good they become white, italians, irish, poles and jews werent white, but as they became successful and worked hard and discarded their criminalistic and violent ways they became white, and soon mexicans, arabs, south asians, etc will all be white, hell if blacks would stop constantly shooting each other every two seconds they could probably be "white" too, in america "white" just means people who aren't criminals

It's edited by Spencer and published on his site, however.

I don't even understand your nonsense Little outburst there sweetheart. Btw I'm reporting this thread

It wasn't a "country" until whites created it and built institutions around it. When jews took over those institutions they created a false narrative around America being a country for everyone in order to disinherit whites from those institutions and the nation their ancestors built.

Yes he was the editor but like I said Colin was satirizing an African American author and only switched out one word to point out the absurdity of her views.

This is a very retarded statement.

>he think irish and italians were always considered white

wooo lad

>Muh ansesters
Why don't you do something for yourself get a job you're pathetic my man.

Ancestry, culture, tradition etc. are important aspects of the human experience and were treasured by all normal people since the dawn of time. Humans desire something more than being a rootless worker drone.

The idea that only jobless hicks and losers care about these things is a worn out Hollywood stereotype.

blacks will never be white.

>we wuz kangs

your ancestors were no more alexander and aristotle than the black guy down the block was related to egyptian pharoahs, this shit is stupid

>mods haven't deleted this idiotic bait thread yet
>pushing 60 replies
Why though

They actually were, and they notion that they weren't is lie.

Everyone has ancestry, culture and tradition there is no reason for any one of those to be dominant in the US. The US was multicultural from the beginning.
White is not homogenous. My DNA is a whopping 99.8 percent "European" predominantly originating in Britain but with some NE Euro thrown in an even a few drops of Northern African somehow. But my genetic ancestry is distinct from many Northern Europeans, most Southern Europeans and all Eastern Europeans. My haplogroup is pretty diffuse but it isn't found in the countries north of Germany. My cultural history is literally US Southern trailer trash. That is a distinct reality distant from any fucking skinny jean wearing faggot from London I ever met (no offense) pan europeanism is as hollow as the Kangz shit.

You should use proper punctuation if you would like to be taken seriously.

no it's true, they are the one group that isn't going to be integrated because they will never stop committing crimes and spreading aids, the new discoveries of human bones in north africa blows up the idea that we have one common ancestor, clearly those north african human ancestors crossed into spain and became the "denisovans" who then interbred with the neanderthals of central europe to create modern humans, while africans are just something different

the new york times just had an article about how 50% of all gay black men in the united states will contract hiv in their lifetime, that is insane, all you have to do is use a condom and/or don't let random fags put it in ur ass, but no they just can't think that far ahead

Can't believe the thread continued after this truth nuke

Irish were literally considered niggers I mean there are ancient memes about this but I never have saved them. My grandfather considers catholics to be worse than niggers and he hates niggers. I don't get it but it bes that way.

Then why did you leave out an obvious comma in that sentence?

This post is indicative of the self-hatred whites have been indoctrinated with, that has made them proponents of their own invasion and dispossession.

sorry but "if" is like "because" it introduces a dependent clause and only needs a comma if the sentence starts with it, mid sentence not needed, but this is Veeky Forums fuck proper grammar, that shit is propoganda

It's simply not true, you've been misled.

Actually I was wrong.

if you think americans didn't hate catholics back in the day then you are retarded, and the capitalists flooded american cities with slavish papists to drive down wages long before any hooked nosed devils hit the shore

Ulster Scots would disagree.

exactly, if u want to be part of something "bigger than urself" take off the fedora and pick up a bible, end of story

>if you don't hate others you hate yourself
Is that a joke? I literally do not care about Europe. I honestly don't care about the United States. If white genocide happens and USA becomes a caliphate I will probably just take up Persian and get into smoking a hookah. My wife and kid and my self are the extent of my "family". You racist peckers are real hippies for wanting me to love all whites. I can't be bothered.

That's not the same as thinking they're not white. I know that meme is used a lot as a way to promote mass nonwhite immigration, which is why you are repeating it here, but if you look into it you'll find that it's not true and that no actually believed that the Irish and Italians were not white.

Self-hating whites with this attitude will breed out or be cleansed by their pets first, and the rest of us will be stronger and better off for their genes having been removed.

They seem to think anything fried is theirs.

>t. Potato nigger

>the rest of us
Such a facile and timid group loving mentality is certainly a herd mentality and a slave mentality. Believe it or not your appeal to the masses is exactly what is wrong with you and society generally. Who are you without the ghosts of your ancestors? It's funny because the people that appeal to history the most are usually just the dregs of European society with no heritage but some filthy serfs who fucked a pig before they fucked their cousin. Maybe I don't care about you because my blood line is actually rich in history. Maybe I don't hate blacks because I don't need everyone to acknowledge I am superior to them, I just know I am, my family owned them once. And now I have passed this blood line down and so I have no overwhelming desire for attention and outside approval for where I stand in history.

If you're making white children I'm very happy for you, and I say that sincerely. What you should consider and care about is their future, a future that will not treat them well if they are a minority and surrounded by blacks and browns who are much more genetically prone to violence and underachievement than whites. What I hope you will try to understand in the future is how the rampant individualism you are expressing here is not shared by other, more tribal groups, and is something that is promoted solely to atomize you from your own group so that you will view people like me as your enemy. But the thing is, I'm not your enemy, and if you have white children I want the possible future for them as I would my own. There's nothing wrong with whites having and expressing group interest, and when you attack those who do, you are harming your own children. Because the non whites you pretend to care so much about will not share my sentiments for their future.

The future is great because it is uncertain. The unknown, the frightening and the outright hell of conflict is the only thing that made Europe great to begin with. Before we conquered the world we spent centuries in bloody conflict with eachother. I don't worry about the future because no matter what the future will have to take care of itself and if my kids have to become resistance fighters in some hellish race war then I hope they at least find the time to write a few good novels about it later. Mass politics are for plebs, i am sorry but that is the truth.

/pol/, could you please go get fukt and die?

>not an argument

if you are a faggot, you must leave.
you are resoundingly all faggots.
you must leave.

for advocates of superiority, you all sure have some insecurity when it comes to validation of your views and supposed superiority.

My ancestors were fucking philosophers, composers, princes, and inventors, creating white civilization.

We built the white world. And I live to see it torn down because of you know who and women. We must reclaim our lands!

DEUS VULT. FOR LORD KEK AND THE WHITE RACE

considering that black slaves ended up cooking a lot of that food...

The Holy Bible

who is this guy? i have never heard of him until he got punched, and suddenly he was the king of the alt right hitler jugend ever since.

is this more media psy ops?

fpbp = first post best post

spbp = second post best post

>we spent centuries in bloody conflict with eachother.
And what people like myself will continue to try and tell you is that much of this conflict was a result of jewish meddling, via jewish bankers playing both sides or over the jewish ideology of Christianity. They continue to work collectively against you (and I) and promote atomized individualization among whites through culture to keep us disconnected from our own heritage. Being apolitical is understandable but it won't solve the problems whites are (collectively, yes) now facing. So the only thing I'll ask is that in the future you try to refrain from counter-signaling whites who speak out for white interests as you did here, or who try to spread awareness of jewish power. Please try to keep in mind what I said about us being the only ones who will have an interest in your own children's future.

Controlled opposition so yes, media psy ops.

I had this conversation with my slacktivist friend as he went to a rally against him, he couldn't tell me anything. Nobody has ever heard of him before. It's ridiculous how refined and effective propaganda is in the age of the smart phone and social media.

You are wrong. At some point you were probably a nice person that didn't have such sad, weak views about the world. More than likely you were in a state of isolation and somebody came and started poisoning your head. And here you are, weakened to the state of delusion on a website where anonymity is the only thing protecting you from complete social and professional ostracization. Every time period has that depressing social class that existed in its shadow. And here you are.