I am so fucking sick of university. I'm 1 year from graduation and I can't fucking take it...

I am so fucking sick of university. I'm 1 year from graduation and I can't fucking take it. I still have dumb ass general education classes to take. Fucking shoot me. Who let these cunts make diversity classes mandatory.

Attached: 1508602180900.jpg (248x182, 14K)

I have no "diversity classes". Imagine actually paying for college and being forced to swallow a bunch of political bullshit. lol

Holy shit pussy. Your viewpoints get challenged for a year.. YOU WONT FUCKING SURVIVE. OH GOD HELP THIS POOR MAN. HE'S LITERALLY GONNA FUCKING DIE.

I haven't paid a cent. I got scholarships.

Fuck you faggot. I hate living at this shit uni. Literally a waste of a year of my life. All because some dumb fucking hr ladies won't pass on your resume if you don't have a piece of paper saying you paid your dues to the school jew.

I wonder when will English and History majors be forced to take Calculus, that'd be fun

I finished all the bullshit classes first. I'm in the same boat now though. I know what I want to do after graduating so I can't stand some of these useless classes in my major that don't help me advance or get a job after college. I don't even bother trying in them anymore. Just one more year of this bullshit.

I withdrew from a class for the first time ever today. It was a bullshit philosophy gen ed that expected four 500-word essays per week based on four substantial readings with exams, term papers, and group work mixed in. I'm here to get a math degree so I can study algebra and teach at a no-name liberal arts college for the rest of my life. I am not here to have some Stanford grad write "you can't know nuthin'" on four of my essays each week after I put 5 hours into writing each of them.
I will be taking a 100-level course in military science and leadership to fulfill the same requirement. Fuck general education classes. Take the easiest gen-eds available or the gen-eds that are relevant to your major (e.g., History of Mathematics instead of World History after 1500).

Attached: 1521317050828.jpg (1915x1277, 1.98M)

i feel like you would benefit the most from attending diversity classes

>Fuck you faggot. I hate living at this shit uni. Literally a waste of a year of my life. All because some dumb fucking hr ladies won't pass on your resume if you don't have a piece of paper saying you paid your dues to the school jew.

People like you are the only reason those classes exists. Really activated my almonds.

>he didn't take all the APs he could in high school to avoid this
>his school doesn't have a Gen Ed system in which he can use some of his major's required courses to meet the remaining Gen Ed requirements

Literally this. I was fairly bigoted when I graduated high school. My freshman diversity classes got me to loosen up a bit.
You should have taken those classes earlier OP. The good go-- I mean good guy mindset carried me through university.

>not everyone votes for the party that wants to give tax payer's money to private colleges, we gotta change

This. Last semester and got into grad school, but I still have to take a mandatory diversity class

Forcing people to take political brainwashing classes was something only the Commintern did.

Nobody bought leftist bullshit in the US, so the (((Frankfurt School))) agents infiltrated academia, and FORCED people to listen to them via mandatory courses.

>take in Japanese
>diversity credit fulfill
>0 cultural marxism
>the most girls in class I've seen since high school

Attached: 1329003419569.png (520x414, 16K)

Fuck this is a good idea. Any foreign language counts towards the diversity credit? fuck yes

No. You sound dumb and closed minded. That's why you need those courses. You don't have to take women's studies, you just have to take courses that will make you more aware of the world.

My race and ethnicity requirements were fulfilled with a course on the Yugoslav breakup. I took archaeology and economics to fulfill my social science requirements. I took poetry classes and a course on modern African politics for humanities. I never felt like I was being inculcated with hypercommunist Jew rhetoric. Or maybe I just felt that way because I'm not a schizoaffective conspiracy nutcase.

>I was fairly bigoted when I graduated high school. My freshman diversity classes got me to loosen up a bit.

Attached: 1505181089282.png (450x472, 189K)

Why the fuck do I have to take Chemistry and U.S. History if my major is Mathematics?

>pay thousands of dollars a year
>have to take mandatory indoctrination classes
Feels good to not be an American
>"No. You sound dumb and closed minded. That's why you need those courses."
>t. irredeemable turbofaggot

Gotta justify those fees somehow.

>spent all the time in the liberal arts courses basically parodying leftist groupthink in all of my assignments
>its actually so insane they can't even tell I'm 'avin' a giggle at their expense

Attached: tommy_maitland.jpg (383x383, 22K)

>Any foreign language counts towards the diversity credit? fuck yes
It depends on your school fuck tard. Go in their website and find out.

Please just fuck off, OP. Reported

In my uni, we had to take "humanistic" short courses, but we could choose which. There were interesting options, like audivisual production and literary analysis, so it was not that bad

>I will be taking a 100-level course in military science and leadership to fulfill the same requirement
sounds a 1000 times better. I'm so happy i'm studying in Germany where my "general" education is mostly learning software tools or programming to be better at my main classes. No gender or social science bullshit.

I did this in my intro SOC class and Spanish history course. It's too easy.