Race, Space, and Technocracy

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html

A recent Harvard study admitted that race is real, and (with very subtle language) admitted that blacks have less-evolved brains.

I think it was obvious after generations of observation that certain races were more intelligent than others. Hell, they had this figured out in the 1800s, before Marxists and other extreme egalitarians had any real power to autisticly screech about it.

The question now is what will humanity do with this information? It's no secret that resources are limited and draining fast.
see: At the current rate, it seems the West will be flooded with low-IQ brown people, who often have extremely religious and/or Marxist views, who will likely only care about bread and circuses, and breeding at a high rate. If the whites and East-Asians become politically powerless due to brown immigrants becoming the majority in their nations, and/or exerting pressure via the UN and other globalist organizations, then who will be left to carry-out space colonization? Moreover, who will prevent a total Malthusian Collapse? I feel like this is the main cause of Fermi's "Great Filter", an intelligent race being overcome by lower-IQ subspecies and excessive egalitarianism, until the planetary resources and sapient authority no longer support space travel.

It seems to me like the only way to prevent this would be for whites and East-Asians to cooperate and form some type of authoritarian technocracy that disenfranchises the brown races, or at least only allows the high-IQ, like-minded individuals among them to have any real political power. The main question then, is how do we get people to adopt this new way of thinking?

Attached: space station habitat colony smaller.jpg (749x499, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fmy8UyvKvYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Attached: Greater Europe world map.png (1500x755, 364K)

Fuck off.

>t., luddite

snowflake

Attached: 1519620885824.gif (800x600, 144K)

It really seems like everyone just want to feel good with a pro immigration tweet and is so afraid to not adhere to the group thinking that they will never do anything about the demographic change before it's to late. I mean one group seems to be controlling large parts of the media landscape, this very study you link will never be seen my the majority, down voted because it's not fitting the narrative etc. My point is that europe at least will be in some kind of civil war in 30-40 years and then there is no room for space travel or anything else, it really seems like the US will be overrun by Mexicans etc., so unless Elon gets to mars soon, it will die in the inevitable downfall of civilization as we know it today

Attached: 1522066392469.jpg (620x620, 83K)

This is a good map, but Japan should have more territory. Remember that they are honorary Aryans.

Attached: nazijaps.jpg (480x360, 31K)

I'm hoping that at least the Chinese/Koreans/Japs will be able to work something out. They seem highly resistant to demographic replacement, and Maoism has become essentially "technocratic Han nationalism" at this point.

I think Japan should be allowed to have nukes, so that they can prevent coersion by other powers.

One scary thing to think about is what will happen in the UK, France, or US becomes dominated by an anti-white populace. Those countries have nukes. Even if they don't actually use them, they can use them as a threat to coerce the Asian countries into submitting to them.

>I feel like this is the main cause of Fermi's "Great Filter", an intelligent race being overcome by lower-IQ subspecies and excessive egalitarianism, until the planetary resources and sapient authority no longer support space travel.

Good insight.

(((David Reich)))

Attached: 1522087030594.jpg (1266x780, 309K)

We already have this thread
And you fucking bumped it. You're really fucking dumb

Space will provide true freedom for humanity. Earth is a prison, all of it conquered and divided long ago. However, with mature space colonization technology, globalism (both figurative and literal) will be dead, killed by the vastness of space, speed of light, laws of physics themselves. Want to live in a white ethnostate? There are asteroid colonies for that. Marxist utopia? Pick a roid and move there, nobody will stop you.

>What makes Dr. Watson’s and Mr. Wade’s statements so insidious is that they start with the accurate observation that many academics are implausibly denying the possibility of average genetic differences among human populations, and then end with a claim — backed by no evidence — that they know what those differences are and that they correspond to racist stereotypes. They use the reluctance of the academic community to openly discuss these fraught issues to provide rhetorical cover for hateful ideas and old racist canards.
>This is why knowledgeable scientists must speak out. If we abstain [...] We leave a vacuum that gets filled by pseudoscience, an outcome that is far worse than anything we could achieve by talking openly.

>If scientists can be confident of anything, it is that whatever we currently believe about the genetic nature of differences among populations is most likely wrong. For example, my laboratory discovered in 2016, based on our sequencing of ancient human genomes, that “whites” are not derived from a population that existed from time immemorial, as some people believe. Instead, “whites” represent a mixture of four ancient populations that lived 10,000 years ago and were each as different from one another as Europeans and East Asians are today.

>How do we accommodate the biological differences between men and women? I think the answer is obvious: We should both recognize that genetic differences between males and females exist and we should accord each sex the same freedoms and opportunities regardless of those differences.
>It is clear from the inequities that persist between women and men in our society that fulfilling these aspirations in practice is a challenge. Yet conceptually it is straightforward. And if this is the case with men and women, then it is surely the case with whatever differences we may find among human populations, the great majority of which will be far less profound.

Admittedly, this is just a New York kike's opinion piece on the findings. Should have linked to the study itself.

I think it's more interesting from a psychological point of view to understand why user is so obsessed with race.
user essentially is a white neet that failed at everything, so he tries desperately to win some points for himself using the only thing he can use.
btw I'm a successful black entrepreneur occasionally visiting Veeky Forums to mock silly whites. (I like white girls though)

Attached: hi guys.jpg (528x750, 60K)

Fake /pol/ raider, you can fuck right off.

Attached: pol raid.png (1854x235, 21K)

>anyone acting retarded cannot possibly be /pol/! We are better than that!
Nah. It's you. Stop trying to save face. You will never be given any intellectual credit, and for good reason.

Attached: DZIhR6VVMAILU4B.jpg (507x417, 29K)

>statistics
lol

No source.

I've yet to see an egalitarian or nig deny the scenario presented by OP.

How does our current course not inevitably lead to Malthusian Collapse if nothing changes?

>The New World will provide true freedom for humanity. Europe is a prison, all of it conquered and divided long ago. However, with mature sailing ship technology, absolutism will be dead, killed by the vastness of the new continent, speed of travel over land, laws of physics themselves. Want to live in a commercial plantation settlement? There are colonies for that. Puritan utopia? Pick one and move there, kings and ministers cannot stop you.

Are you the Montgomery Flea Market guy?

It's like a mini mall.

idk indians and some of the persian's I've come across are pretty smart.

>India
Dominated by street shitters, Marxists, and religious fanatics of various types.

>Iran
Dominated by Islam.

The visa scholarship kiddies you see aren't indicative of the wider population.

China will develop the solar system. Europeans and Indians will be permitted to remain on Earth, like exhibits in a wildlife preserve.

They can just make apartment blocks full of small rooms with a VR and internet connection, and have a tube that dispenses avocado past and soy milk, and most millennials would never want to leave.

>Latin America
>Aryan

What about the castizos?

>It seems to me like the only way to prevent this would be for whites and East-Asians to cooperate and form some type of authoritarian technocracy that disenfranchises the brown races, or at least only allows the high-IQ, like-minded individuals among them to have any real political power.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fmy8UyvKvYE

>”With the help of these tools, we are learning that while race may be a social construct, differences in genetic ancestry that happen to correlate to many of today’s racial constructs are real.”

>race isn’t real!
>but it’s also real!

Wtf man.

>racist are right!
>but they can't because they're racists!

Attached: 1521929311654.png (1032x756, 62K)

I think blacks are a plague and stand to ruin all that is good about humanity and any future chance we have BUT I'll still take fault at your statement that they are less evolved. They are just as evolved and are well suited for the african environment. I would be very happy for a world in which we just leave them all there and never contact them again, no violence or animosity - just goodbye.

This actually is every SpaceX bugman fanboys dream they just have a handful of based black men around to fuck their assigned girlfriends.

Both countries have sub 90 average IQs. You meet the upper crust .1%ers in the US and Europe.

>less-evolved brains.
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: 1519476244092.jpg (375x521, 29K)

The term "race" is whats BS. Not saying that there are differences between populations.

>when someone says "less evolved"

Attached: brainletultra.png (466x490, 24K)

>The visa scholarship kiddies you see aren't indicative of the wider population.
I'd put it less bluntly, but these have a point. Chances are the immigrants you meet are/were the creme of the crop, as usually the best and most educated leave, while the dumb and the ugly stay.
It seems to be happening in virtually all developing societies.

Attached: 16549853215.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Meant for

Attached: 1519328814271.jpg (299x299, 28K)

In a charitable interpretation, maybe he meant "less developed".

>What about the castizos?

They are honorary Aryans, of course.

I just don't want them to slaughter all the megafauna and other rare animals in Africa. I think the main purpose of the UN should just be environmental protection enforcement.

Except Mexico isn't sending us their best, folks.

It's a massive wide-open border with the US, and most Mexican immigrants are cholos looking for gibs.

If you want to be truly autistic, you can say that species don't even exist, because we all share a small percentage of DNA with plankton.