What's for breakfast Veeky Forums?

What's for breakfast Veeky Forums?

>shitposting from spoons

why not the bigger breakfast?

What's that white thing next to the tomato? The bacon looks like ham.

Had some student vouchers from my tenant/housemate. £2.69, can't go wrong.

I know it's not even 11am yet but I'm tempted

A pack of lurpak spreadable

Nevermind, I'm at Iceland now. I hear their frozen za ain't shit

The fucking state of asda tho

You're in a Wetherspoons, you're weird for *not* drinking Stella at 10am.

Weatherspoons, Iceland, and Asda all in one day.

What are you on, mate?

I grab some pastry on my way to work. Good thing here in Croatia is there seem to be a lot of privately owned bakeries.

They're all right next to each other basically. Bonus points if you can work out where I live based on that.

rashers though innit

hazelnut bread french toast

>Authentic flavor

A cup of black Hawaiian coffee and a cigarette.

We went to see the carrier leaving, now we're off to another pub. More blog posting incoming

Finally, that first pint of the day. The punk IPA was off so she poured me a hophouse. It's a bit warm out so I'll take it. Think I'll have a real ale.

comfy

BLT with hardboiled eggs.

Is that Dublin perchanche bud?

Nah boss, England

fucking hell that's cheap

Regret.

Woah, Polish beer exports to Bongland?

5 soft-boiled eggs, 2 slices of ham and some sauerkraut

Yeah right? The wonders of spoons. Yeah the city I live has a fair amount of polish immigrants. Pic related, best cheap pretzels I've found, courtesy of the polski sklep.

Back home now. The missus is just making us a curry, then I'll be cracking open another homebrew

POMPY MENTIONED

Wey lad, good job. Tbh the carrier leaving was a bit of a givaway

Was desu, did QE leave at exact 12:45? Funny there's nothing following her except the port tugs.

She did, just about. I arrived at about 12:45 exactly, and she was just coming up on Gunny Quays. Very slowly came by, probs left the harbour at just about 1ish. Looking at my timestamp, she was about at Clarence Pier at 13:03.

Crackers, because I'm hungover as fuck.

You know that Wetherspoons microwave around 90% of their food, other than the occasional grilled meat.

Always go to a cafè m'boy!

And if you are inclined to a spoons breakfast, ensure that a pint of Stella is in hand no later than 11AM

Here's the curry she made me. Didn't take a pic before tucking in. 3 scotch bonnets in a tika masala.... Fuck me

still tastes good, where else are you gonna get a huge fuckin burger and chips and a pint of ale for 5 quid?

This desu. Their real ale selection is pretty fucking solid most of the time too.

Yeah I'll never knock spoons on their ale selection, especially during their international season - I'm not shitting on their food btw, their grilled stuff is extremely good value for money. I used to work in their kitchens whilst studying and saw some horrors, it's more than likely changed since mind you

Oh damn nice, tell spoons horror stories so we know what to avoid!

> Very little of their food is actually cooked, most of it is nuked in the microwave and then slammed onto the plate and left until someone orders (depends on how busy it is)
> Their roasts are the most microwaved food, almost all of it is nuked and the meat itself is placed in a thin plastic wrap and has a number of questionable liquids on top of it
> A lot of the cooks don't wear hair nets or wash their hands unless a supervisor is watching
> A lot of times returned food is churned back out to another customer if it's in good enough condition
> Top 3 suggests - Steak, Burgers, Curries
> Top 3 avoids - Roasts, Ribs, Gammon dishes

>3 scotch bonnets in a tika masala
is that a lot?

I used 5 habineros in my Jamaican beef patties with 1 pound of meat and it was spicy but not overpowering

The shares are safe though r-right?

Scotch bonnets are a level above habaneros and if you get a real spicy batch they're almost low ghost chili level I think. Simmer that in some sauce for a little bit without deseeding of course and that'll likely be pretty fucking spicy

I have crumbed brie with cranberry sauce on top. With the leftover egg and bread crumbs, I mixed those together and fried them to make a kind of patty. Pretty nice.

frittata with roast veg from sunday

Well it's brunch..

Celebratin Halloween with malt liquor for breakfast over here in America.

Egg sammich

>A FUCKING RAMP

I took some marble rye, put some butter on it, slammed down some sharp cheddar and bacon on top and ate that. It's all I could be assed to make.

R A M P

what you sipping on, where you at, my guy?

I haven't been allowed downstairs to eat in weeks, so I haven't been eating very many meals at all.
Thankfully I have an air-popper and half of a bag of popcorn kernels.

Breakfast today is a wastebasket of dry, unsalted popcorn and a mug of ramen seasoning, hot sauce, and tap water soup.
Treat yo self.

To be honest, Spoons' eggs benny is pretty solid. It's consistent and actually decent, and definitely worth the money. I wouldn't turn my nose up at a breakfast at Spoons any day of the week.

Sippin some trillium
All the sip boys are warming up

Just woke up so.