Quesadillas may be fun, but let's be honest...are they better than a grilled cheese...

Quesadillas may be fun, but let's be honest...are they better than a grilled cheese? It's impossible to get rid of that bitter aftertaste

what?

>bitter aftertaste
elaborate

Put more shit in there.

>after taste

You just buy shitty tortillas friend.
Either that, or clean whatever you use to cook them.

His oil probably

>bitter aftertaste

Protip: contrary to what Manuel may have told you, you do NOT need to lick his asshole with every slice of quesadilla like how you lick salt with tequila.

>bitter aftertaste
What bitter aftertaste? You're doing something very wrong.

I'm guessing the same. Probably canola.

>bitter aftertaste
I got some news for you user.

>using oil to make quesadillas
Get a plancha niggas. Don't need any fucking oil.

I know what you're talking about, it's the flour tortillas, they leave some bitter aftertaste, some spicy salsa should mask that, if you cannot tolerate spice, try corn tortillas, they don't suffer from that aftertaste and they do quesadillas bretty good, also use Oaxaca string cheese, it's a very neutral cheese perfect for quesadillas.

T. dirty beaner

>He doesn't fry is quesadillas in butter
Haha you suck op. Also you're supposed to use one folded over tortilla. I think you just suck at cooking.

I put shredded chicken taco seasoning and jalapenos in mine, a toasted tortilla tastes better than toasted bread.

It's depressing that you thought this was funny or clever enough to post.

But then it becomes too cheesy.

he means things like meat and other stuff headass

>Quesadillas
Fucking terrifying

It’s because you use store bought tortillas loaded with fillers and preservatives. Buy a tortilla press and make your own. It’s really easy.

You are supposed to use real cheese, not singles or a "now it melts!" product. Oaxaca or Chihuahua style are good.

Many branded flour tortillas, like the ones from Bimbo, have that weird aftertaste. You can try the refrigerated uncooked ones as those usually fare better in the taste (at least in Mexico). Or make your own, isn't that hard

>Ponies
Fucking faggotry

I know y'all putting some meat in there-Wait, aftertaste?

If you do or don't need it, it can still explain why ops is ass

>not using butter
shig

>bitter aftertaste
don't eat the wrapper

When I make a quesadilla its just doritos salsa + grated cheddar and red leicester cheese

>Barnies.
Fucking sad.