What group in particular was he referring to?

What group in particular was he referring to?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno....seemed like he shot his mouth off quite a bit. Especially to his friends.

Sounds like 110 IQ white male virgins who browse /pol/

no one because i can call anyone a faggot and they'll never not be able to hear my voice calling them a faggot even after they kill me

I'm redpilled, wanna know the truth? I think you know already.

We must secure the future of the white race

Cripples, babies and people with cancer.

He's talking about the shitbag fucking whites. I can't wait for my brothers and sisters to get justice someday. Financially speaking of course, and the day will come. They owe us give or take $5 trillion, coupled with land grants.

>t. frogposter

wow....
/pol/ was right about you guys...

capitalism

Children.

DESU it's a lot more subtle in Western society. Speaking out won't get you put in jail. But it will ostracize you, as the consumerist-capitalist system is all anyone has as a form of meaning. There is no escaping it.

Grandparents

Step-children.

aborted kids. Don't nobody ever give them shit.

it rhymes with "big hook nose and palms rubbing together-stein"

the american proctological association

those guys are legit heroes

you really shouldn't criticize them

you don't want their job

he was talking about his friends to his friends to incite drama, convey his boldness, and to abrogate detractors who would sty my himself as a mythical character

he never really gave a fuck

Jews

t. asian?

Emus

This quote actually comes from a white nationalist jailed for CP possession

The more you know huh

the jews

You still haven't refuted the quote's message though, user.

what's there to be refuted?

It's the Kikes!

We need to define "criticize".

Let's assume that I'm not allowed to mock cripples to their face (don't worry if it's true or not, that isn't the point).

Does being able to tell him his paintings are bad count as the criticism the OP pic is referring to?

Criticism of capitalism is literally an industry. People make a good paying and long career doing so.

Varg got multed for criticized the jew comunity.

You're right in a sense. But consider what he's saying. Some of the fundamental assumptions of the system are generally taboo to question in our (US) culture.
If you ask, for example, "Why are billionaires allowed to exist," you won't really get a discussion, you'll get confused looks or lazy defenses of obscene wealth from wagecucks.
If you ask, for example, "Why don't we only work 4 days a week," you'll probably get a lazy anti-Europe joke or something about how you're a lazy piece of shit.
You're right that people make a living out of criticizing capitalism but he's not wrong that the assumptions that inform the system are essentially unassailable unless you're on Veeky Forums or surrounded by grotesque tankies.

Your point is moot because the average person couldn't tell you what Rome was or name all the planet or do long division.

You obviously can criticize Jews though. Anti-antisemitism is very fashionable these days. Try criticizing the military, the country, or the concept of work.

I hate the fact that if you say "It's ridiculous we have to work 40 hours a week" you are branded as lazy and stupid.

the jews obviously

Only if you live in style of a lazy idiot. I don't work that much, but I have my stuff together and everyone I know respects my lifestyle.

>the average person couldn't tell you what Rome was or name all the planet or do long division.
I guess if you count children and babies.

Have you ever been outside? The rest of the world isn't your college.

The average person in college can't even do those things.

jews not even memeing try it some time and see what happens

I don't think you have any idea of how ignorant and poorly educated the average person is. After graduating high school the average person never reads a book again, and gets most of his information from tv or facebook.

Even in "higher" education a lot of people are total dunces.

Good point.

the Jews

dubs

>What group in particular was he referring to?

Absolutely (((no one))), you paranoid idiot.

I didn't say I disagreed with the quote now did I user? It just ain't Voltaire, its le pedo 1488

I honestly would think that it would be the (((education system))) but now I see much the political jew influences the world and now I dont know what to think

the groups you aren't allowed to criticize, dumbass. He lived right before the French Revolution, so take a wild guess.

Trannies?

Uhh.... French Jews?

Zionism and Jews

Jews.

Democracy is when children get to choose their parents.

>"Why are billionaires allowed to exist
For the same reason you are. Christendom guarantees rights for every citizen, as is proper in Rome.

I work 50-60 hours a week, and by necessity do most of my reading on my long commute. In general I am too tired to do a lot on my freetime, so people who whine about having to work 40 hours can get fucked desu.

The French Monarchy and the Catholic Church.

He's a liberal

>field nigger jelly of house niggers

The Joos

You're proving his point that the Protestant work ethic is unassailable in our society. Why exactly brag about this? Society already validates your lifestyle and clearly you're quite proud of it. Your thinking is half a step from
>idle hands are the devil's workshop

The answer's the Jesuits. Learn to read you doubleniggers
Voltaire's a monarchist.

The fuck are you talking about? I know you're LARPing as a christcuck but try a little harder.

Law enforcement officials are maybe the only ones who can actually take you away legally if you criticize them.

oh shit it's true lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

Can't make this shit up.

It's unironically the Jews.

Charlie Sheen?

"My life sucks so no one else can talk about their own life sucking. Everyone look at me and validate me because I don't like my life enough to enjoy it without outside reassurance."

kys user

Shut up cretin