how the FUCK do you eat pomegranate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlI8r3nNUVw
youtu.be/OlI8r3nNUVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that a joke
Break it open, eat the seeds

Wa la, retard. Sage.

Use a scalpel to extract the pit from each individual seed, of course.

Put little seeds in mouth
Suck juice out
Spit into trash

>bites into an orange w/o peeling it

>not eating the entire seed and shitting them out later.
Pussy

I did this with the first few

I also ate some of the non seed part and it tastes like shit

this fruit fucking sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=OlI8r3nNUVw

You could have googled this question and had an answer in five seconds. Good on you for deciding to shit up this already terrible board with a frogpost instead.

Stay mad, retard.

if you really didnt care you'd let it be

by killing yourself, frogposter. You're to dumb to exist. Now go back to your containment board

Samefag

Faggot.

youtu.be/OlI8r3nNUVw

Yea it really needed to be posted twice.

Cry more, bitch.

>cut a thin slice from the top and bottom
>make a couple thin longitudinal cuts
>pull apart in bowl of water
>inedible pith falls to the bottom
>glorious wonderful pods of juice float to top

Slice into quarters and then break open in dish of water, strain out seeds, wa la

T. Chef John disciple

in ancient greek mythology persephone was kidnapped by hades to serve as his bride in the underworld. zeus, outraged at this mistreatment of his daughter, ordered that she be returned. however, anyone who ate the food and drink of the underworld was bound to return there, and persephone had eaten three seeds of a pomegranate. so, for three months, persephone must return to the underworld, while the fields lie infertile during the winter due to her abscence

what i'm saying is pomegranate is a cursed fruit and belongs only in hell and the trash

When I was a kid one of my friends always ripped them off of trees. I don't know what the fuck he did with them, he always had a huge basket in his room full of them. One time we chucked one in a blender and then poured the juice through a sieve. It tasted sort of like strawberries, not worth the effort imo.

I'm amazed nobody just fondles itbefore wacking the back with a wooden spoon so all the good bits fly out in a bowl. You then get a bowl. Not in that order.

Pick them with a toothpick.

Carefully

thanks for the masturbation technique, but what about eating pomegranates