Can we all just agree that this is the worst Halloween candy?

Can we all just agree that this is the worst Halloween candy?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/health-40960754
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah

These are worse

These are worse

At least candy corn won't dislodge your teeth

>being this much of a toothlet
Those peanut butter taffys are great if you aren't a weak-toothed little faggot.

lol Circus peanuts are shit tier

also pepper mints are runner up for worst candy, people who gave those out didn't give two shits about Halloween

Do people give out circus peanuts? If so they're by far the worst

This thing reads like some corporate bribing shit, i ain't trusting it, hard candies fucking rule.

the only problem is they're kinda waxy and oddly textured, which isn't that big of a deal. they taste fine unlike which are some awful bullshit in all ways

but i like hard candy

i always liked candy corn, no one in my area ever gave it out from what i can remember, probably why i enjoy them, never had a chance to get sick of them

This is the true answer.

I give out pennies

worst candy comin through

babby palate fuck off

Sweet is nasy,. SALMIAKKI is where it's at

whoppers are worse

In Mexico an old orange and busted up peanuts are the de facto "fuck you" to kids on halloween

candy corn is good, only people with bad taste hate it

>could eat half a bag at a time as a kid
>grow up
>eating one makes me want to throw up

Original chocolate flavor tootsie rolls, oxeyes, or cowtails are the worst imho.

Those are pretty bad mostly because I forget that a company actually makes them and it's not some pervert re-packaging his own semen

At a concert years ago i struck up a conversation with the guy next to me between sets. He quietly asked me if i wanted some Mary Jane. Of course i was like "hell yeah son". He handed me one of these candies.

CIRCUS PEANUTS ARE FUCKING DANK. FUCK YOU GUYS AND YOUR PLEB TASTE. DON'T FUCK WITH MY CHILDHOOD YOU STUPID TASTELESS FAGGOTS. ALSO NECCO WAFERS ARE FUCKING DOPE TOO.

How can one hate Smarties? They're everything a Necco claims to be but isn't

>necco wafers
>good
You ate the chalk in school, didn't you?

I've always disliked any candy that isn't food, so only chocolate and/or nut stuff is good. The worst is candy that only imitates something better, like shitty fruit candy. That's just frustrating. We have 24/7/365 availability of fresh fruit. Fruit flavored candy shouldn't exist anymore.

That's doing candy right. It's a unique flavor/sensation, not a teasing imitation of something else.

Food that is dank means it has gone bad.

Those hard candies that come in a strawberry wrapper are delicious, though.

>"Hey parents, make sure you buy the name brand!"
In other news, the OP was found dead 4 hours ago after apparently choking on a bag full of dicks. Police have said that "there were just too many to count."

>sources
>tootsie

lol nice

Leave them to me. I will eat all of them.

chocolate and yogurt ones are great

i like these, im not sorry

I know it's more of a Christmas candy, but sugarplums are the only candy to make me actually gag.

swedish fish are trash

word

Respect the Mary Janes, been around since 1911.

You shut your dirty mouth

No. I once received Necco wafers on Halloween.

>in my room not jerking off for once
>roommate bursts in like someone died on our lawn
>demands I give him candy because we have trick or treaters
>niggers this ain't candy these are peppermints, no kids wants peppermints
>he takes it anyway after guilting me into it
>we don't get any other trick or treaters the whole night and he eats the whole bag of peppermints by the next morning in some kind of booze and weed fueled Halloween one man party
I would have been pissed but the next day all types of candy was on sale so I got a cheap replacement. Still feel bad for whatever sad kids we gave handfuls of peppermints to though.

No-one likes Tootsie rolls. They're irritating and chewy like taffy AND they only come in one flavor.

>And only come in one flavor
Dumb phoneposter

>live in an apartment on a high floor
>don't have to worry about trick-or-treaters
Feels good.

>tfw allergic to peanuts all my life
You haven't experienced hell, my friends.

>you cannot trust homemade food from strangers
This is a stupid anti-drug soccermom myth started in the 60's that continues to be perpetuated by fucking idiots like you.
There is not one recorded case of needles, razor blades, or poison in Halloween candy in America in the last 50 years and I DARE you to prove me wrong.

This is the worst Halloween candy

The fuck? Smarties are better than M&Ms.

Those are delicious, especially the vanilla. But the banana ones are the stuff nightmares are made of. I don't even see one in the pic so I'm hoping they were discontinued.

bbc.com/news/health-40960754

There was meth found in a bag of halloween candy just today in my county. That counts for something.

>
>>you cannot trust homemade food from strangers
>This is a stupid anti-drug soccermom myth started in the 60's that continues to be perpetuated by fucking idiots like you.
>There is not one recorded case of needles, razor blades, or poison in Halloween candy in America in the last 50 years and I DARE you to prove me wrong.

We once had a very kind old Mexican woman who would make hundreds of tamales for the kids on Halloween.

My parents made me throw them away 'just in case.'

Fuck that stupid backwards logic of rejecting and throwing away an old woman's kindheartedness.

Although she also did pass out those little travel size packs of toothpaste..

Although we all were from a poor neighbourhood.