I prefer a natural casing beef frank...

I prefer a natural casing beef frank, cooked on a foil lined pan in the oven until the outside is black and it starts to split
with hot brown mustard, sourkraut, and relish

what about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTWY7KReTR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

I agree entirely. Maybe not completely black, but a nice dark brown for sure. I tried baked hot dogs a while ago and I'm never going back, they're amazing.
Brown mustard, kraut, and relish for me as well, unless I pull out all the stops and make Cincinnati chili.

pan fried in butter
caramelized onions
spicy brown mustard
toast the buns in onion-y hotdog butter

Natural casing pork/beef mix. Boiled on the stove. Spicy mustard, sweet relish, dill spear, sauerkraut, pickled peppers.

hebrew national beef frank microwaved until it's splitting open at the ends and engorged - eaten on a new england roll with yellow mustard

boiled.

That sounds like you live in a trailer park

never done it. but if you could grill it till it gets the burn marks. then have some chili made.

chili dog is definitely the best.

Boiled. With chili, cheese, and finely chopped onions.

and you know at least one pig n cow died so it's extra tasty.

Soft boiled Bar-S hot dogs on white bread, (literally no reason to buy more than one kind of bread, buns are a scam) topped with ketchup and mayonnaise. I save the hot dog water from the pot and reuse it for other recipes to give them a pork flavor without using meat (I watch my calories.)

youtube.com/watch?v=HTWY7KReTR8

t. Bruce Didgeridoo

>tfw have to caramelize onions for an hour anytime i want a hotdog
i can't do it man

I prefer sausages to hot dogs(I understand that hot dogs are sausages).
Pork heart, natural casing, grilled, split top bun, and a nice chewiness. I hate sausages that are soft or mushy.

Typical toppings are raw onion and MAYBE mustard unless I'm going for the full chili dog.

Pic related used to be my favorite until they changed the recipe and made them much softer.

Are you special Ed?

To me, Dairy Queen's dogs are GOAT

Apparently made from goat as well, judging from the color.

>not just eating ur dog with delcious raw onion, cut into the tiniest pieces possible and with as much as physically possible stuffed onto that bun, and topped only with ketchup and mustard otherwise
you some kinda gay?

I just bought a shit load of hotdogs, sauerkraut and onions in sauce. With some spicy mustard this shit is amazing.

exactly the same my dude
except if i make two i'll put kraut on like one maybe, and only after i drain the shit out of it
if i have relish it's not the sweet kind
i put mayo as well as mustard cause i'm fat
i love borderline burnt dawgs though damn

that looks like cancer

To me, the beauty of the hot dog is that there are so many ways to dress it. I love trying new types of dogs and couldn't settle on one.

This looks like a bunch of dicks

How about hot dogs without the bun? Are they good? I don't have any bread or hot dog buns but I have hot dogs.

This is my favorite dog specifically, however, just about any Coney Island restaurant has a decent dog

The "snap" is essential to the pleasure, you gotta snap through that casing and feel it pop

that would be great with some cheese, relish, ketchup and maybe also sour cream

What else ya got? Sauces, starches, sides?

rice and a bunch of sauces, and some corn torillas

new and (((improved)))

This