Nog

It's eggnog season boys. I haven't picked any up yet but this season I'm going to try to keep it to just 5 large cartons. I still have some E&J brandy from last year so I'm ready to boogie - I think I'll pick some up Nov 1st, don't want to seem too eager now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RWIYCGVTNLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I still have some E&J brandy from last year
did you freeze it? how has it lasted this long?

bump for intrest & egg nog recipe

it's 80 proof hard liquor dummy, it doesn't go bad

oh i thought E&J was an egg company. do you mix the liquor and nog? is the liqnog good?

I know this shit isn't really egg nog but it's fucking delicious.

I'll probably be doing a bit of brandy and real nog too, at the expense of my tummy.

yeah I do a shot of brandy for maybe 5oz of nog, mix it quick so the eggnog doesn't curdle. It's very rich and creamy and the brandy works well with it, you can use any hard liquor really but brandy is the classic and better than rum, whiskey, or vodka
in my opinion.

ITT: fatasses and they're love of liquid cholesterols

youtu.be/RWIYCGVTNLM

if you're scared of calories that just means you don't have the discipline to not eat beyond your daily limit. you also used the wrong 'their'

Last year, my family established Vanilla Crown to be the best thing to spike the nog. We'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

Eggnog without liquor in it is actually a very recent invention. Within the past 4 decades I believe.

Kys yourself
Your and idiot

Kill you're self,
Your a child.

Kills youself,
Your'e and retrad.

I'd trying making eggnog myself, but

>ingredients: raw eggs

fuck you yurop

egg nog and brandy is fucking GOAT.

I get hammered drunk on alcoholic dairy products every christmas familam

Trader Joes egg nog was pretty good.

>drinking nog before Halloween is even over
Do Americans really do this?

who said anything about america

Not sweet enough, but yes I agree it is very good. Inb4 fat, I actually don't like sweets except for when it comes to nog

america is constantly on the mind of all yuropoors and other dirty foreigners, it's the barometer for which they compare literally everything in their pathetic third world lives to

>E&J brandy from last year
I can't even imagine keeping liquor in my house any longer than a few days