WHY IS AMERICAN FOOD SO SPICY!!!!

WHY IS AMERICAN FOOD SO SPICY!!!!

>go to Arizona
>wanna see all the cool things americnas talk about, vegas, grand canyon, native americans, etc
>Mmm let me add some green pepper into your burrito without labeling it on the menu
>Ah green sauce? that's hotter than the red!
>want some jalapenos?

What is it with americans wanting to kill their mouths? Have some friggin respect for Canadians and other snowbirds please. The rest of the world isn't full of masochists...

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.com/tips/permabulk-meat-sweats-courtesy-of-meat-pies-homemade-hot-sauces-and-a-very-baller-stewroid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its the mexicans. But youre a little bitch.
T. Spic who eats whole habanero peppers.

lol wypipo

>goes to Arizona
>a pinnacle of southwest cuisine and land of chile peppers
>thinks the food is too spicy

If you want blander American food, go further north, child.

Back to pol with the racism please.

I enjoy culture but trying to clear my head so I can begin my career is being difficult. Seriously, why do people do this "ah want some chipotle sauce with that?!" No thanks rather not shit blood like that south park episode showed.

Yeah probably should have gone to California instead, sadly Canada is a bit chilly right now.

2/10

you have toddler-tier tastes, fucking Leaf piece of shit

>region that used to literally be mexico
>constant mexican cultural influence even to this day
>racist to acknowledge it for what it is
I'm sure going to another border state that also has a profound Mexican influence on its food will solve this issue you're having.

Americans are like little children always trying to one-up each other and show off little trivial acts of daring-do as though these make them manlier than the other.

>look how much alcohol i can drink in one go
>look how spicy I'm having my hotdog
>look how big my car is
>look how much people I can screw over
>look how many hours I work like a cuckslave

Weird. I didn't know Europe HAD neets.

>not realizing 70% of Veeky Forums is /pol/acks
>not realizing the other 30% is Reddit
kill yourself redditor

where are you from in canada where every block doesn't have a stinky shwarma shop stuffing your donair with hot sauce you fucking pussy

Pretty much
>Can I have tabasco on my eggs?
>I like my curry spicy!
>how hot do you want you wings?

Seriously do americans have a size problem down belowe=?

This is bad bait.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

people that dont like spicy food like you are one of the biggest problems in society. please kill yourself.

This isn't your safe space Taco Paco

You see op this is America and we have the largest domestic consumer base in the world. I give zero fucks about the customer satisfaction of snowbird Canucks. Where else are you going to go in the winter anyways?

WTF? I love america now!

>people that dont like spicy food like you are one of the biggest problems in society. please kill yourself.

No one wants to hear how you overcomponsate for your small dick by burning your tastebuds and asshole out

What if I told you that no one can "like" your virtue signaling when you use anonymous username

>Being proud of acting like an 2008 era /b/tard
Not even that baiting faggot, but I've been here since the ancient days of Gaia, ytmnd, and ebaumsworld. How about you leave you underaged mongoloid.

>Seriously do americans have a size problem down belowe=?

>read this
>scoff at the idea that liking small food=having a tiny penis
>remember that the spiciest cuisines are Indian, Thai, Indonesian, etc
huh, maybe this retard has a point.

So, what is India?

tabasco on eggs is great tho.

/pol/ is Reddit and also the minority. Fuck off to /r/t_d.

We're just used to it. I like spicy stuff, so anything that's marketed as "spicy" is generally not even noticeable to me.

I've been here since angel fire in 1999 so what don't you screw off.

>But youre a little bitch.
This
>chaosandpain.com/tips/permabulk-meat-sweats-courtesy-of-meat-pies-homemade-hot-sauces-and-a-very-baller-stewroid/

>Ah green sauce? that's hotter than the red!

Do americans actually make the green sauce hotter?

its not actually hot
OP has a babby-tier sense of taste