Whats for din din Veeky Forums ?

Whats for din din Veeky Forums ?

Risotto and whiskey.
A Riskey.

Last night this.

Nothing. Again.

Last night I made pretty authentic palak (minus paneer) for my dad and me. It turned out pretty damn well. Tonight, no fucking idea.

>raw meat and cheerios
bravo

what are those rings, olives?

probably garlic

>He over cooks his beef
Lol
Sauteed garlic slices in olive oil/rendered ribeye fat. The perfect garnish for steak.

sounds good

What is that food? I had stew for dinner, meatballs, carrots, onions, parsley and potatoes.

rice and peas, tomato sauce with ground turkey and carrots. there is some cheese aswell

I was thinking it was something exotic.

nah im eating this everyday, switching between rice and potatoes

That looks grimly under cooked mate

Hahahaha what a fucking pleb. Do you realize that rare ribeye literally melts in your mouth?

Cabbage and rice cooked seven ways to Sunday. Poor college student who doesn't get paid till later this week.

Look at that juice!

Just the usual for me.

i just put some potatoes in foil and into the coals in my fireplace

Leftover pork loin, but I made a mushroom and bacon gravy to help it. Also 9, buttered buttons. Not terrible but the gravy needs work.

Pot roast from my aunt, my dude.

Super fucking delicious, except I just bit into a whole peppercorn. Good for flavour, bad for biting.

can of pineapple,little tuna,few crackers,few pickle,1 braut. I wasn't eating hardly anything, getting hungry these days. i'm have another braut they are kinda good with mustard.

I had pasta salad from the food court at a grocery store.

ribeye with chanterelle cream wine sauce