How do i dip these in ranch?

how do i dip these in ranch?

They're already covered in fucking sauce, dude. Just get your goddamn hands dirty.

No blue cheese is better

Grab the more bony end, angle of attack should be more horizontal than vertical. Do a shallow dip while agitating and roll in your fingers as many times as needed.

>ranch

kys cuck

rip off a meaty portion with a fork (seriously getting your hands greasy is disgusting) and dip it into the sauce

Also I only get boneless wings. Much easier to eat and more bang for your buck. Why waste your money on bones?

>use hand
>rip off meat a,d skin
>dip in ranch
>repeat
>finish wings

it's not that hard? if you don't want messy hands, then your eating the wrong food
fuck you

>boneless wings
just order chicken nuggets you fucking man child

He does

>im le responsible adult
>wheres the bacon so everyone knows im a real man xD

You don't. Just eat it straight up, get celery and ranch or blue cheese to eat in between sets of wings.

Let me guess: You order your wings "spicy" because you're too manly to even bother to taste things

pinch both ends between index and thumb, if you are a little bitch the middle finger may be used as well, rotate in opposite directions with each hand to dislodge bones from the meat, you may repeat as necessary an the bones should come loose and out clean, after removing the bones you may dip the meat once in to a tub of spicy garlic sauce or blue cheese sauce only one, and only this, anything between the tip and half way is acceptable, you may cleanse your plate with a stick of celery in between wings.

Just order it without bones and get on with your life

Debone them and then dip it

pour some ranch on a plate and just lay the wing flat on the ranch

>wordwordswords
Twist both ends, pull out the one with less connective tissue, then dip, and eat the entire wing.

user, this motherfucker can't figure out how to dip it, don't minimize his handicap.

Lay the wing in front of you, parallel to your chest. Place the highest point of the base of your dominant hand on the fleshy part between both bones. Stand up slightly, place your non dominant hand on top of the other hand that's already placed on the wing and in a swift motion, press down on the chicken wing and drop some of your body weight on the wing if it puts up resistance. Remove the bones from your chicken wing patty and pour ranch on it.

>not injecting the wings with a ranch syringe.
You idiots need everything explained, don't you?

It kind of depends on the sauce you have on the wing, but you can either dip the wing like you would for fries or dunk it and cover it in ranch. Bleu cheese is also good so which dipping sauce you use comes down to preference and what sauce was already on the wing.

Wings are messy so accept it and immerse yourself in the sauce and meat. You can always get boneless wings if you aren't wanting the mess, but you should eat traditional wings with your hands. In your picture you have a flat wing which some people don't like, because they think they're hard to eat unlike drumsticks. Pick up the flat by the end and put it in your mouth biting down around where you're holding it. Then almost all the meat will slide off as you pull the wing out of your mouth. You can then easily pop the remaining bone in half and get any meat still on it.

>Pinch wing at hinge.
>Push bones apart.
>Dip meat portions in satan cum.
>Consume.
>Feel fat.

It's blue cheese with wings or go fuck your mother

you don't put the dip on the wing, you put it on the celery they give you along with the wings
also, blue cheese is the only acceptable dip for wings and if you use ranch, you belong in a gas chamber

You don't. Sacrifice one finger to the ranch gods and use it to scoop and smear to get complete even coverage.

You don't dip them...If you need ranch on them just drizzle some ranch on them as you eat them.

only manlets eat wings with a fork and knife user

that's the new shirt hahahahah

Might as well drizzle it on that fucking mess.

I just sip it out of the little cup after taking a bite

is there a good way to make wings without a fryer? the premade frozen ones are fucking gross

anyone else remove the smaller bone then just "umbrella" the meat off with your front teeth?

Bonless wings are nuggets under a different name.
Also there's nothing wrong with nuggets.
There is something wrong with only eating nuggets though

You hold one of the ends and dip the side you prefer into the sauce. It is not complicated.

don't insult manlets like that

>take bite of wing
>lick some ranch dressing out of a bowl

its really not that hard dude

BEHOLD

>americans are so stupid and fat they had to invent a whole new product so they could dip their wings properly

Ranch
Fountain

if anyone double dips they infect the whole ranch fountain with herpes and aids

But if you double dip into the sauce that only you are using, that is retarded.

I don't let anyone else dip in mine.

why not just pour the ranch sauce all over the table and let people free dip?

That's how they do it at Alinea

Some things are too hard to dip, like hot wings. That is the entire point of this thread.

You don't, you dip them in blue cheese.
Side question: How do I keep this spoopy theme?

The sanctity of the ranch fountain is respected in my household, anyone caught double dipping is executed

No trial no nothing

The ranch fountain design is flawed. If you can't double dip (which you obviously should not do) then you can only dip your item in once, but many items are multi bite items and need more than one dip. Look at that pizza slice. And that wing will need another dip. A flawed and worthless design!

am i the only one who actually has a bottle of hotsauce and apply some on top and bottom of each wing, then after a bite drizzle a drop again on the white meat for each wing?

boneless is which chicken breast, its a completly different type of meat

dark meat on thighs and wings has a completely different taste

they're not 1:1

white meat is drier and boring desu, it doesnt matter how "good" you cook white breast meat, unless its loaded with moisture from the factory its going to be dry if you bake it, vs thighs or drumsticks or wings

Wings are white meat not dark meat.

Are you a retard?

no they're not, they're not as dark-dark but the meat is a different type form being worked than the breast

u know what i mean

they're just from younger chickens

The difference between white and dark meat is attributed to the amount of myoglobin in the muscles. Myoglobin is stored in muscles that get exercise, because they need more oxygen. The more exercise a muscle gets, the higher the concentration of myoglobin. The modern domesticated chicken is basically flightless. As a result, the breast and wings get very little if any activity. With the reduced activity they have reduced levels of myoglobin resulting in ‘white’ meat. In flying fowl such as the duck, the breast and wing muscles get much more exercise and is why ducks are basically all dark meat.

Bite one end off, cartilage and all, then remove the bones, dip and enjoy

still, the meat used in "boneless" is just white breast

the meat on wings and drumsticks have a very different flavor and consistency, smoother

I think you might actually be retarded.

you're trying to say that boneless wings taste anything like actual wings?

NO

thank you, nothing more to say

found the Timmy

Kill yourself.

>when you cleanly remove all the meat from a flat wing in one go

THE RANCH IS FOR THE CELERY YOU KIKE STOP RUINING THE WING SAUCE FLAVOR