Taking thermo test today

>taking thermo test today
>hardest one i've taken so far, barely finished before the end of the exam, writing so fast my handwriting is basically unreadable
>in the first five minutes after the teacher passes an exam some dude fucking runs out of the exam room crying
why do faggots do this shit? Yeah, I probably bombed the test too, but I at least stood my ground and finished the fucking thing. Why are people so afraid of failure?
pic unrelated

Attached: 1508886013245.gif (320x180, 1.72M)

Because they went into it with less preparation than you, or maybe they had an anxiety attack.

>Maybe they were absolute pussies numales

>panic attacks are for numales

Attached: 64c54ba075ac3ca1e3cf5d9f949db33a2915b5ef6a3da8572ceda0592f02a49e.jpg (1024x768, 161K)

Their anus was destroyed and it was because of their stupidity. They literally felt the pain of their anys being ravaged.

Dude, you are a sissy pansie wuss

For tests? Yes, yes they are

when your RESPONSE to a panic attack to a confrontation/test is to run out of the room crying, then YES. Yes it fucking is.

I get panic attacks too but I shut the fuck up and take the exam because that's what I'm fucking there to do.

being afraid of failure is for numales, yes

>less preparation
it was fucking open book

>open book exams
what kind of numale uni do you go to

a shitty state school
also nigga im not fuckin memorizing the cubic equations of state

I had an open book exam for my third year nuclear physics course. Sometimes it's more about the application of knowledge than blanket memorization of formulas

Yeah in a few math finals I've heard some girls sniffling and crying a little bit. Just a pretty fucked up situation writing an exam and hearing people crying ffs... But these are girls, if a guy is crying and runs out of there I have no pity for such a faggot. Just man up, write some shit down, and try to salvage a few marks then move on.

problem with that gif is that spears are not being broken/dropped and replaced with the ones above them.

>such a faggot
why the homophobia?
>just man up
why the sexism?

this is now your entire life, you have forgone marriage and job, you have foregone a life, a child, a family, you have bowed and submitted to the enormous propaganda of lies and indoctrination, endless hours of horse shit more than half of which is flat out lies, yet your whole life is encapsulated in that test time, are you a failure or have you traded off for yourself well ?
I'm guessing because I've never had a test I couldn't ace in less than 50% time of the room average, and guess what - never noticed anyone run out or cry because my brain was focused on hammering that shit out. Also fags are not allowed due to my massive karmic field

uh.. panic attacks are for the hallway or day dismissal time when you have to outrun the nogs coming after your lunch money...or ditch the dope before the dean does you in
only brainlets panic about tests or test time

Maybe it’s just because I hate memorizing but imo This is how people should be tested

Because I won't change my perfectly good, descriptive lexicon for those who get a kick out of playing language police.

For our thermo exams we were allowed to use our laptop and write a program for each EoS, Lee Kessler, etc.

>why the homophobia
because he's acting like a faggot
>why the sexism
because he needs to act like a fucking adult man and not cry over a test

honestly thats really not the caae for me. im always studying 4-2 hours a day but once i get the exam paper my brain goes in panic mode for no reason.
and i mostly get A's an B's on exams

I didn't bother writing programs for my ti-84 for linear interpolations and EoS because I have to write down everything I do anyways for full credit

That, or give a formula sheet/allow a cheat sheet.

We just submitted our files with the inputted data after the exam.
Same result with showing work, just didn't have to memorize it.
On some other exams we were given the equations and just had to do them by hand.

I've never taken a test in college where the professors didn't give you an equation sheet or make the test open book, even for basic shit like kinetic energy or momentum
yeah I wish that's what they do here, you have to write EVERYTHING down, including the equation with just the variables in it. Iterating through the EoS is pure hell.

Why are they afraid?
Right and wrong, duality, egoic fragility

Thermo is fucking easy what kind of brainlet you are

proud of ya big boy

>>in the first five minutes after the teacher passes an exam some dude fucking runs out of the exam room crying
Soyboyism. I know that it is a /pol/ meme, but if you are going through your university there certainly are a lot of feminine men, who probably can't handle stress very well.