Anyone know any flourless gluten free pumpkin cookie recipes?

Anyone know any flourless gluten free pumpkin cookie recipes?

I recently discovered I have celiac disease.

I just want something super simple that i don't have to go buy some special shit for. thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Gluten free pumpkin cookie recipe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know any recipes off the dome but you could try replacing flour for sweet potato flour. Should work nicely in a pumpkin cookie.

Look into no-bake cookie recipes. Most of them use oats instead of flour.

Red Mill makes a gluten-free flour that you use just like normal flour. I've had cake made with it, and it is indistinguishable. You can probably get it in any grocery store with a gluten free section.

is there any way it would work with out flour at all? like the 3 recipe peanut butter cookies?

im really poor. so i counted out some pennies and im gonna buy some gluten free old fashioned oat meal and grind it into flour. will post pics of resulting pumpkin cookies. wish me luck

>I recently discovered I have celiac disease.
So you've been poisoning yourself all your life without realizing it?

Yeah, pretty much. It explains a lot though.

>flourless gluten free
Kind of redundant isn't it?

There's different kinds of flour. Rice flower, almond flower, etc

lmgtfy.com/?q=Gluten free pumpkin cookie recipe

If you live by a co-op or other natural or hippie type food place, they sometimes have bulk food bins where you can just buy for example a small amount of a specific flour instead of a big bag. Those kind of stores are usually expensive but their bulk bin prices are lower plus you don't have to buy more than you need.

Uh, okay? He said flourless, gluten-free flours existing has no bearing here.

Isn't it possible to be flourless but not gluten-free or vice versa?

I guess you could add some wheat berries or something and get gluten without flour, but I don't think I know any cookie recipes that call for non-flour gluten sources.

THOSE STICKS ARE CASSIA WHICH IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR LIVER IF EATEN EVERY DAY

GET SOME O.G. CEYLON CINNAMON FOR YOUR DAILY OATMEAL OR WHATEVER

how can you tell they are fake?

Thanks for the input guys! Turned out really tasty actually.

I ended up using gluten free oats and grinding them into flour, then topping them with dark chocolate.

Finding out I have celiac disease has been difdicult, but, its also been fairly rewarding in the improvement in health and mind as well as a new found motivation to cook for myself and not be lazy.

look tasty and interestingly shaped

Looks like shit senpai :(

they're good enough for me. I challenge you to do better. I bet you wont. because you lack the skill.

The shape. Google image search "ceylon cinnamon" and compare.

There is another type, Saigon, as well.