How do I get a fucking internship? I apply and never get responses

How do I get a fucking internship? I apply and never get responses.

Attached: 300D52027A9648A7BDEBB7C9DE65101D.jpg (1080x1440, 247K)

Become a trans nigger

I don't want to be a diversity hire. Niggers make me sick

git gud

Apply to as many places as you possibly can.
You only need one to succeed, and the worst one can say is no.
Also, make sure your resume and applications are good.

She’s cute

>She

>apply for a dickton of internships
>no success because I don't have a vagina and/or dark skin
>come graduation
>you should've at least tried applying to some internships during undergrad user, this attitude of yours is gonna get you nowhere

Attached: 95824358439.jpg (742x740, 68K)

If that’s a trap I’d be okay with it.

use "creative liberties" on your resume if you catch my drift ;)

I'm a white male and I got an internship lined up for this summer. You just didn't try hard enough.

Apply to internships or even jobs in your local area. Cold-email some local companies that don't actively advertise. Most companies don't take you seriously, even if you're just in the next town over.

Could we please remove my picture from this site. Thank you.

maybe it's your curriculum that isn't very good, there is also the networking

proof?

if that is actually you post a picture with a timestamp

I've interned at 3 BIG companies and worked my ass off generally to get offered at a lot of different places. If you want specific advice, send me your resume at [email protected]

you're cute

Could it be that you're just shit? Because you choose the easy answer instead of being the 95% of white males who get the position because they can do the work?

No, you're worse than the niggers and the women. Kill yourself, truly.

how can the resume look good if i have never worked professionally (as opposed to menial jobs)?

Resume at that level would be showing related experiences and skills you've acquired doing absolutely ANYTHING. Personal projects, volunteering, student clubs/teams. If you have none of this, your resume is shit and you're not even trying to get a job.

What field, OP?

>Dah niggurhs stole muh jobs

Attached: wojakbrainlet6.png (645x729, 82K)

I assume you're a freshman. This is the dumbest logic I've ever heard. "How can I make my resume look good if somebody hasn't magically gifted me an internship? All the while, I have zero passion for the subject and material and it shows because I have no side projects and I'm not involved in the community".
Pathetic.