Hey guys , Michio Kaku is doing a presentation at my school. What would like me to ask him?

Hey guys , Michio Kaku is doing a presentation at my school. What would like me to ask him?

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-141258.png (1080x1920, 1.63M)

Ask him if he like Giraffes

Is theoretical physics still science even if it doesn't follow the scientific method because it's untestable?

ask him to name an astro physics documentary where he doesn't appear

That's an embarrassing question

Ask him why he thinks unchecked immigration of 3rd-worlders into the West won't lead to anti-intellectualism and a Malthusian crisis.

Is he scared that he will soon be exposed as the pseudo-scientific shill that he is?

Why is this school overrun with chads and stacies??

ask him his opinion on the JQ

how do I shot web?

Embarrassing for him, but it's a perfectly valid point.

ask him why my blowjob robot takes so long to make
i thought this is the future

His current thoughts on, cryonics.

were two bombs not enough?

Ask him when he's getting a goddamn haircut.

Theoretical models are presented and investigates, but they are not taken as fact until experimental verification isn't includes. Or, after some weird experimentak shit, theoreticak physicista propose models that work. I don't know why people think any model that has no empirical verification is taken as part of the cannon of physics. String theory is studied because just proposing shit that unifies gravity with other shit is difficult and so proposing working models is really important, but because of how weak some interactions are it's difficult to propose experiments that we can do now. Also, mathenatical physics is not the same as theoretical physics. You can view a mecanics problems in terms of abstract symplectic manifolds which is not the same as proposing that the mecanical system EXISTS in that manifold, but it is really useful to exploit properties that become really complex using more physicak vectors. Time is not a real dimension, but a measure to distinguish events, and because how non trivial evenents are in relativity, it's better to view everythinf as a 4-dimensional manifold, but it'st at mathematical model that should not be interpreted literally.

Because the main anti-intellectuals in the west are also those who are anti-immigrant?

Also >malthusian crisis

>Mexican hicks are not anti-intellectual! Only American hicks.
>Islamic fundamentalists are not anti-intellectual! Only Christian fundamentalists.

Stop drinking the kool aid, moron. No one is against qualified, legal immigration.
Not even the retards on /pol/.

Also >malthusian crisis

ask him to shoot up your school, FSU faggot

Also, being against race realism and IQ testing and biological differences between the sexes IS HIGHLY ANTI-INTELLECTUAL.

Inflation slowed down after 1E-32 seconds.
Did it stop immediately?
If not, at what rate did it slow down?
What is the rate of slowing down called, what buzz words can I google to find out more on the subject?

Ask him if information is lost in a black hole.

>Michio Kaku
Ask him about his anti-nuclear bullshit.

This

how does he have such a silky smooth hair?

Seconded, do the meem

Ask him if he will debate Jordan Peterson

Could God bust a nut so huge, not even He could wipe it from his chest?