She's back!

Don't you fuckers dare.

youtube.com/channel/UCmrscB5lMf-yaOiygC7WzTA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TXH3MfOZITY
youtube.com/watch?v=A2tv-sjTeLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ignoring the fact that you wouldn't be posting her here if you didn't secretly want her to get harassed again, she has been 'back' for at least two months now and we know.

she sounds and looks like a reverse-aged 90 year old woman

shes old news

youtu.be/TXH3MfOZITY

Bump

Goodreads: Katielovesclassicbooks

Tumblr: katiesclassicbooks

>bumping after 5 minutes on Veeky Forums

Fuck off back to wherever you came from

Why does she have that same brainless, fake smile on every thumbnail? I hate people like that, those that have this insanely fake smiles, don't they realize it themselves or is being a phony so blatantly mundane to them? They're basically trying to lie to my face and feign good will, but one look at their dead eyes is enough to creep me out and disgust me. You can easily tell apart a geniune smile from a fake one, so why do they still do it?
Whatever, you can have her.

>katiesclassicbooks
just looking through the archive, she's kinda patrish

I always imagine the people who post these threads, how much of a disappoint to their fathers are they

still missing her

id like to be her tampon boy

All of the reviews of hers that I have read read like they are by a 13 year old. They are just surface - the immediate emotion she had while reading - and never delve any deeper. It's a bit sad.

BASED Manifold tho?

I'd honestly like to see you do better, reddit.

We all are.

>See cute girl
>Imagina life together
>Instantly realize, that every girl >12 had at least half a dozen dicks in her countless times

Feels bad, man.

All thots, true litfu coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=A2tv-sjTeLA

her voice indicates she is not pure

you mom indicates you were conceived in ganbang

any girl that you'd ever think was "cool" probably

the ones that haven't are more like katie. polite, but emotionally and sexually repressed. I know someone like this and I can guarantee she's a virgin, but it's nails on chalkboards talking with her. very odd thing what a real "fembot" is like. anyways, back on topic

Do you honestly see anything remotely complex or deep in any of her reviews? Genuinely?

Why do white women love asian men so much?

damn...

I fucking hate female booktubers, they are all the exact same. None of them present their own character, they invent an ideal little fantasy where they're either a cute, intellectual yet humble beauty of a snarky, sarcastic b*dass b**k b*itch. Completely ingenuine, their only purpose is fulfillment of the wish for attention, the only true female emotion. It's disgusting. They should all be driven from the internet and back into bed with chad and the guys where they know deep down they belong.

>Completely ingenuine, their only purpose is fulfillment of the wish for attention, the only true female emotion.
B T F O. What is the source of such wisdoms?

>she's back
>let me inform the people that made her leave in the first place
>don't you fuckers dare
>let me try to use reverse psychology so they will attack her again
>lulz I so smart, praise pepe and long cats, offended? I'm such a hacker
Sudoku, an hero, neck yourself. Pick any of these.